PDA

View Full Version : What WWE Needs to do with Flair... but won't, becase they're retarded.

What Would Kevin Do?
01-12-2007, 10:11 AM
Okay, Flair can't be wrestling much longer... I just can't see it happening. And chances are, he'll wrestle out the rest of his career doing the same old shit in the same old feud. (Someone hurts/beats Ric, he comes back, showing he still has it, etc, etc.)

It's been done.

The question I have is why hasn't WWE done the obvious?

Why hasn't the WWE given Ric Flair a protege'? It's so fucking obvious. Have him take a young guy under his wing and make him the Nature Boy/Dirtiest Player in the game for the new generation. Either way, Flair teaching someone how to Style and Profile, or how to cheat like crazy, would be gold. Plus it would give someone a huge rub/push. Someone like Carlito, Kenny, The Miz, Rene Dupree.

Plus, in the end they could have Flair get his one last title reign, and then eventually drop the belt to his protege'. It would be great.

But they won't. It's too obvious.

KingofOldSchool
01-12-2007, 10:13 AM
That's why he was put in Evolution.

Loose Cannon
01-12-2007, 10:22 AM
yea, I like it. I dunno if I would have the guy wear the same stuff and use the same moves as Flair though. I know you didn't say that, but I can see them doing that. Like acting the same and being a Nature Boy is cool. Kenny could work or Johnny Nitro. Yea, I would definately go with him.

RP
01-12-2007, 10:28 AM
This will definetly happen soon. Ofcourse, he wont be teaching Kenny or Nitro, he'll be teaching Khali.

Loose Cannon
01-12-2007, 10:29 AM
now that's comedy

addy2hotty
01-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Perhaps Flair doesn't want a protege. He's still rubbing with the big boys at the mo.

HES STILL RESPECTABLE TO HIMSELF DAMMIT

Jordan
01-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Yeah, thats what Evolution was for.

Arnold HamNegger
01-12-2007, 12:47 PM
This will definetly happen soon. Ofcourse, he wont be teaching Kenny or Nitro, he'll be teaching Khali.

Flair: "See this limo Khali? That's how you ride when you're The Nature Boy! I'm gonna teach you how to STYLE and PROFILE! When I'm done with you, you'll be a limo ridin', champagne sippin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' SON OF A BITCH!"

***Khali chops the Limo in half***

Flair: "That's ok big man, I got another one in the back! WHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!"

Khali: "ARRRRRRGGHHHHGGGGVWWWEHHHHAAGGHGHHHE!!!!

Flair: "No, watch me again. WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Khali: "WWWAAAARRRRRRHHHHGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Flair: "That's better! Let's call it a day champ."

addy2hotty
01-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Flair: "See this limo Khali? That's how you ride when you're The Nature Boy! I'm gonna teach you how to STYLE and PROFILE! When I'm done with you, you'll be a limo ridin', champagne sippin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' SON OF A BITCH!"

Heheh, you could replace Flair for Apollo Creed in that script....:lol:

Arnold HamNegger
01-12-2007, 01:24 PM
Heheh, you could replace Flair for Apollo Creed in that script....:lol:

Creed: "Can he swim?"

Paulie: "With a name like 'Khali?'"

Anybody Thrilla
01-12-2007, 01:56 PM
This would be a good idea, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that not doing it would be 'retarded'. There are other things they could do with Flair still that might not suck. I'm liking the feud with Kenny right now.

What Would Kevin Do?
01-12-2007, 02:04 PM
I agree that they did that with Evolution to an extent, but not much. Who really looks at Orton or Batista and says "Yeah, he's the next Ric Flair." Evolution was them learning from the greats, but I was thinking something along the lines of Flair literally training his successor.

I was really hoping that's where they'd take this feud with Kenny... but they won't. If I was them, I'd have Kenny start claiming to be the next Ric Flair... Have Flair realize he's too old to compete with Kenny, so instead, train someone else. Then you could have Kenny Vs Flair's protege' fight over the title of the next Ric Flair/ Nature Boy/ Dirtiest Player in the Game.

Arnold HamNegger
01-12-2007, 02:13 PM
I'd kind of like to see them move Finlay and Regal over to Raw and start a faction with Flair. "Dirty Inc." or something to that effect. :y:

Stickman
01-12-2007, 02:26 PM
ANybody think Flair will pass on the tag "Nature Boy"

Anybody Thrilla
01-12-2007, 03:43 PM
I hope not, seeing as to how I'm still not exactly sure what being a "Nature Boy" is supposed to entail (please save the wheelin', dealin', kiss-stealin', jet-flying, limosuine-riding, son-of-a-gun jokes, I mean seriously, WTF is a nature boy).

Skippord
01-12-2007, 03:45 PM
A person who likes nature and boys obv

Xero
01-12-2007, 03:46 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nature_Boy

Apparently it was originally a comic or some shit...

Arnold HamNegger
01-12-2007, 03:47 PM
A person who likes nature and boys obv

A Scout Leader?

Stickman
01-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Buddy Rogers

Anybody Thrilla
01-12-2007, 03:50 PM
That clears up absolutely nothing. I remember the nature boy character from the Bugs Bunny cartoons, and he was basically a dim witted mongoloid....

....bejeweled robe...road rage...tax cheat...wife beating....inexplicable 'WOOOOO'ing...

.......all right, I get it now.

Crippla
01-12-2007, 06:33 PM
I like this idea, WWKD. Kenny would be perfect for it imo. Of course it won't happen but I completely support this idea.

addy2hotty
01-12-2007, 07:18 PM
Of course it won't happen but I completely support this idea.

Thank goodness, Vince was asking. I'll let him know.

Crippla
01-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Well, Vince most likely gets his ideas from internet message boards anyway.

addy2hotty
01-12-2007, 07:24 PM
Well, Vince most likely gets his ideas from internet message boards anyway.

On recent events, I'm sure he gets most of his ideas from you.

Crippla
01-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Very witty insult, addy2hotty. You've obviously never heard any of my thoughts.

addy2hotty
01-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Very witty insult, addy2hotty. You've obviously never heard any of my thoughts.

I don't possess telekinetic powers, sadly.

Legend Killer
01-12-2007, 07:48 PM
lol

FourFifty
01-12-2007, 09:45 PM
Do NOT talk about Ric Flair and The Miz in the same ring, ever!

Xero
01-12-2007, 09:52 PM
This okay?

Ric Flair punched the Miz out while trying to train him. He shall never return.

FourFifty
01-12-2007, 09:54 PM
As in the Miz shall never return? Okay, that's cool.

Gerard
01-12-2007, 09:54 PM

Its WOOOOOOOOOOOO god damnit not fucking whoo. :foc: :foc:

What Would Kevin Do?
01-12-2007, 09:56 PM
"Nature Boy" Mike Mizanin... I think it could work. Turn him from annoying egotistical to snobby/class egotistical. He could do it.

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
01-12-2007, 10:03 PM
I think they should get Johnny Jeter - they were setting the seeds for a Kenny - Johnny feud in Spirit Squad, and now Kenny is feuding with Flair; Flair could bring in Johnny as his protege.

McLegend
01-12-2007, 10:04 PM
If you wanted to Kill the person Flair would be managing then this angle would be perfect, because Protege type of angles never work out.

KingofOldSchool
01-12-2007, 11:05 PM
Ric Flair takes Funaki under his guidance.

Fox
01-12-2007, 11:56 PM
What WWE needs to do with Flair is kill him, bury him, and remember his legacy before it's entirely covered over by shit.

RP
01-13-2007, 01:16 AM

I think there could be alot of funny in Flair training Khali. Infact, if i were WWE , i'd start this the next show. Seriously, I'm pretty sure it has the potential to be the funniest story line ever.

Rammsteinmad
01-13-2007, 03:53 AM
I agree with the idea except the part about him getting one last title run. WORST IDEA EVER that is.

Rammsteinmad
01-13-2007, 03:55 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Natureboy.jpg

starfox8500
01-13-2007, 08:11 AM
Appearently it's because he's seem so much bush

:shifty: What I'm not jealous...

Crippla
01-13-2007, 08:17 AM
What WWE needs to do with Flair is kill him, bury him, and remember his legacy before it's entirely covered over by shit.
Oh, come on. You know Ric Flair doesn't wanna retire and still wants to be an active part of the business and WWE could do anything with him but no one will remember him for that. His legacy will always be remembered.

Anybody Thrilla
01-13-2007, 12:18 PM
I will always remember Ric Flair as the guy who retired something like 20 years too late.

Fox
01-13-2007, 11:29 PM
Ric Flair gets more air time than most WWE superstars HALF his age.

That's fucking ridiculous.

ron the dial
01-13-2007, 11:31 PM
I will always remember Ric Flair as the guy who retired something like 20 years too late.
Sad, but true.