PDA

View Full Version : reasn behind heyman's dissmal?

the wwe champion
01-14-2007, 05:12 AM
why was Heyman dismissed from the new ECW?

ddpBANG
01-14-2007, 05:19 AM
He wanted ECW, he got <strike>Hassan'd</strike> WWECW'd. He bitched and got sent home.

The MAC
01-14-2007, 06:37 AM
is he still under contract? I want him in TNA

ddpBANG
01-14-2007, 06:40 AM
Yeah, WWE still owns his ass.

tucsonspeed6
01-25-2007, 11:48 AM
Actually, I'm really confused by this. I've heard a lot of stories that say it different. I've heard that Heyman was given quite a bit of control over the show and that he turned it into WWECW himself. It doesn't seem like something Heyman would do, but I vaguely remember it came from a credible source. Can't remember where though.

When "The Death of the WWE" comes out, it'd be a great chapter to read about, though.

Xero
01-25-2007, 12:50 PM
The story is that Heyman WAS booking ECW to an extent. They (Vince) had always planned on booking it into WWE style eventually. When they went over to that format Heyman just booked WWE style (in other words, anything Vince would approve).

He is still signed, though.

TerranRich
01-25-2007, 01:09 PM
You want to know the reasn behind Heyman's dissmal? I'll tell ya, buddy.

You see, it was the Je&mdash;&mdash;

ALLALLAAYAYAYYEEEELLALALALALAYAYAYAYEEEELALALAAAAYAYYYEEELELLALLALAAAYEEEAEALLLAAAAA.....

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8207/hassandecw3mj.jpg

DAMN YOU, HASSAN! YOU'RE EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEME! LET THE ARABS HIT THE (tss tss tss tss) FLOOOOOOORRRRRR!!!!!

Yes, that's right, folks. After several months, another thread has finally been...http://img.xylot.net/hassan_sig.jpg'd!

Crossrine
01-30-2007, 06:20 PM
:mad: :mad: Dude wtf? I am an arab and what the fuck does that have to do with anything? I'm a wrestling fan too dumbshit. Just cause Hassain was born in Jordan doesnt mean shit. The guy is buddist and italian? And if you had any respect or like decency than you would know the real arabs of wrestling include Sabu (lebanese) and The original shiek (Lebanese). But other than your horrible amount of ignorancy,:mad::n: I want to address the question. Heyman is under contract only because they dont want him to escape to TNA.

Blitz
01-30-2007, 06:21 PM
lol.

Xero
01-30-2007, 06:23 PM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/Misc/Califonria20Rasin20winker.jpg

Funky Fly
01-30-2007, 06:31 PM
:mad: :mad: Dude wtf? I am an arab and what the fuck does that have to do with anything? I'm a wrestling fan too dumbshit. Just cause Hassain was born in Jordan doesnt mean shit. The guy is buddist and italian? And if you had any respect or like decency than you would know the real arabs of wrestling include Sabu (lebanese) and The original shiek (Lebanese). But other than your horrible amount of ignorancy,:mad::n: I want to address the question. Heyman is under contract only because they dont want him to escape to TNA.
I suppose I should let you in on the gag.

Here at TPWW there is a running gag that Muhammad Hassan randomly interrupts threads at pivotal moments (much like he did to promos when he was on tv). So relax. Nothing against arabs and nothing against him. You will see many more gags like this in the wrestling forum (Rhyno and superglue, Sean O'Haire trapped in a cage above the ring, etc).

Xero
01-30-2007, 06:58 PM
And let's be honest, we're a pretty vulgar board anyway. I'm sure anyone could be offended one way or another.

Kane Knight
01-30-2007, 07:18 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I fucking hate Arabs. They fucking ruined this country with their whiskey, their drinking, and their pugilism...

...Wait, that's the irish. I guess I'm okay with Arabs.

Arnold HamNegger
01-30-2007, 07:40 PM
:mad: :mad: Dude wtf? I am an arab and what the fuck does that have to do with anything? I'm a wrestling fan too dumbshit. Just cause Hassain was born in Jordan doesnt mean shit. The guy is buddist and italian? And if you had any respect or like decency than you would know the real arabs of wrestling include Sabu (lebanese) and The original shiek (Lebanese). But other than your horrible amount of ignorancy,:mad::n: I want to address the question.

:rofl:

This would make an awesome sig. I'd use it, but I like looking at Hooters.

The One
01-30-2007, 08:51 PM
LOL. I am totally putting in my sig. Like Funky said, it was a joke...but also like Xero said, if THAT offended you, than TPWW is not the place for you.

I am a hardcore Republican, who is gay, and worships Kevin Nash and JBL. I am literally a living punch line at TPWW. Get the fuck over it. It's fun. It's stupid. It's the fucking internet.

Damn sand niggers always getting upset.

The One
01-30-2007, 08:52 PM
Please note the last sentance: A typical TPWW joke.

Kane Knight
01-30-2007, 10:11 PM
Well, it's more the punchline to a typical TPWW setup.

Mister Sinister
01-30-2007, 10:53 PM
Cant forget about Invisible Stevie Richards.

Kane Knight
01-30-2007, 11:28 PM
Big Show eating people, too.

And his sammiching hand.

TerranRich
01-31-2007, 12:49 PM
And people breaking the Titantron (on captions). Man...whatever happened to the caption threads? :(

Xero
01-31-2007, 04:47 PM
People got tired of trying to get them from WWE.com. It's a pain in the ass.

If I knew how to code Java or something I'd make something that pulls them each week, but alas, I can hardly do proper "Hello World" programs. :'(

loopydate
01-31-2007, 05:45 PM
Every time we try to revive the captions, WWE.com changes their pic format, and we lose hundreds of captions.

It's too big of a pain in the ass to ImageShack 100+ pictures every week to hedge our bets.

Kane Knight
01-31-2007, 05:57 PM
It's usually easy to break their code, but as Loopy said, the "change their format" bit is where we get...Fucked in the ass. I posted the methods for getting their pictures a couple of times. But honestly, since they keep switching it up...

Xero
01-31-2007, 05:58 PM
If we had something automated it wouldn't be too hard because there are other sites with batch uploads. It's the getting them that's a bitch.

Johnny Vegas
02-01-2007, 11:15 AM
that was pretty funny though when he got pissed because it came out of nowhere

TerranRich
02-01-2007, 12:55 PM
That's too bad about the captions. They were fun.

And LOL at that guy for being "offended" by my Hassaning. He will never die!!!

Crossrine
02-01-2007, 06:35 PM
I'm ok with all the swearing cause I am still in fucking high school so I am used to it. But sorry if I flipped cause I thought that was like random act of racism. But I guess since its a running gag, I am ok with it. Dont get me wrong I hate the fuck out of Hassain mainly cause he's a whiney little bitch, but nonetheless he shouldnt be associated with arabs lol.

Blitz
02-01-2007, 06:37 PM
There are a lot of random acts of racism here. This wasn't one, however.

Xero
02-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Now you've spoken ill of Hassan. I will watch your white dot turn into red overnight. Like one of those sponges that you put in water and it grows over night.

But yeah, if anything offends you, stay the fuck out of casual.

The One
02-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Hassan was fucking awesome. What on god's green earth could you have against him? He literally said nothing wrong. He was honest about how Arabs are harrassed in America, and even you, the Arab wrestling fan hated him? Seriously, what the fuck? How is it so many wrestling fans can so collectivly be idiots. You'd think somewhere along the way, someone might speak up or a half second and say something.

[/It's Still Real To Me Dammit!]

Xero
02-01-2007, 07:10 PM
You know what's coming...

Can you feel it?

DAMN!

Crossrine
02-01-2007, 09:08 PM
Ok some of you dont get why Hassain pisses arab wrestling fans off. Even though what he says about the stereo types are true, he makes us look terrible. Not to mention he isnt an arab, he's a freakin italian. Not even muslim, he's buddist. Plus I dont like the hassan "character" because he was made to be a heal mocking how some arabs felt.

Kane Knight
02-01-2007, 09:19 PM
I'm ok with all the swearing cause I am still in fucking high school so I am used to it. But sorry if I flipped cause I thought that was like random act of racism. But I guess since its a running gag, I am ok with it. Dont get me wrong I hate the fuck out of Hassain mainly cause he's a whiney little bitch, but nonetheless he shouldnt be associated with arabs lol.

Good rule of thumb: Don't start bitching about something when you're unfamiliar with the turf. Works in real life, too.

Also, Hassan>You.

Xero
02-01-2007, 09:38 PM
What did you think of The Iron Sheik? You know, just to get an idea of "Real Arab vs Fake Arab" here.

In wrestling, especially the WWE, every race, gender and affiliation has been made to look their worst stereotypical self. If you don't have a problem with the way the WWE portrays, say, a black African with a slave master (Kamala) or, in a more current case, a Samoan with a slave master (Umaga), or even thieving thugs (Cryme Tyme), that's pretty hypocritical.

Am I saying that they're right in the way they do it? Fuck no. It's extremely offensive (of course, not to me), but just because they "single out" one group doesn't mean that next week you won't see a Chinese wrestler come out with a gong and buck-teeth.

TerranRich
02-02-2007, 12:42 PM
Iron Sheik offends me, not because he mocks Iranians, but because he looks like he's been pregnant for 15+ years.

The One
02-02-2007, 01:28 PM
Also, before anyone gets all "Boo Evil WWE or their stereotypes!" remember, it was the FANS who chose to boo Hassan. He started off doing interviews that were totally nuteral and simply talking about the wrongs of how Arabs are treated, the FANS turned him into a heel. WWE gave the fans a chance to choose (something they rarely do) and low and behold the fans made the choice.

As for him not not actually being Arab...who gives a fuck? Al Pacino is Italian and are you going to tell me he shouldn't have played a Cuban in Scarface?

TerranRich
02-02-2007, 02:41 PM
Very true, The One. I sometimes even forget that. Hassan wasn't a heel until the fans made him one. His promos were not heel-ish. He even pointed out the hypocrisy and idiocy of the fans in the crowd. That's mainly what made him an instant hit with us. I AGREED with him in most of his promos. Sure, after a while he played into the heel role, but initially Hassan's character was quite extraordinary in that it was up in the air as to what he was: face or heel.

Say Bonjorno to my-a little friend! Mamamia!

Xero
02-02-2007, 04:14 PM
I love it how a thread on TPWW about Paul Heyman's release can turn into a rant about racism and Scarface.

TerranRich
02-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Hassan has that power, Xero. Do not question it.

Fact: Muhammad Hassan doesn't read books, he stares them down until he gets the information he needs.

Savio
02-02-2007, 06:28 PM
I agree Hassan should have been in Scarface.

The One
02-02-2007, 06:43 PM
http://hassanator.ytmnd.com/

Afterlife
02-03-2007, 10:21 AM

The use of the pseudo-word "ignorancy" should be forwarning enough about this guy's potential.

Afterlife
02-03-2007, 10:27 AM
But sorry if I flipped cause I thought that was like random act of racism.

Am I the only one fucking blown away that the Arab kid assumed we were being racist because someone made a joke about the Arab guy who assumed everyone was racist? :lol:

I hope that I am not.

Kane Knight
02-03-2007, 12:51 PM
What did you think of The Iron Sheik? You know, just to get an idea of "Real Arab vs Fake Arab" here.

In wrestling, especially the WWE, every race, gender and affiliation has been made to look their worst stereotypical self. If you don't have a problem with the way the WWE portrays, say, a black African with a slave master (Kamala) or, in a more current case, a Samoan with a slave master (Umaga), or even thieving thugs (Cryme Tyme), that's pretty hypocritical.

Am I saying that they're right in the way they do it? Fuck no. It's extremely offensive (of course, not to me), but just because they "single out" one group doesn't mean that next week you won't see a Chinese wrestler come out with a gong and buck-teeth.

Really, it's true. Chicks are all fragile and can't fight, unless they are manly and ugly. Blacks are usually one of many stereotypes. Cryme Tyme's one example, but everyone loves Booker's ghetto act. Any foreigner gets heat if they are even remotely proud of their heritage. KAientai was racist. Even white people meet stereotypes.

Also, before anyone gets all "Boo Evil WWE or their stereotypes!" remember, it was the FANS who chose to boo Hassan. He started off doing interviews that were totally nuteral and simply talking about the wrongs of how Arabs are treated, the FANS turned him into a heel. WWE gave the fans a chance to choose (something they rarely do) and low and behold the fans made the choice.

As for him not not actually being Arab...who gives a fuck? Al Pacino is Italian and are you going to tell me he shouldn't have played a Cuban in Scarface?

This is this truth, though I suspect they intended him to be a heel anyway. I mean, the "Praise Allah" bit is clearly going to incite people. It's one of the truths of wrestling.

And I agree. "he's not even an Arab" is the shittiest argument you can make. Do you know how many Natives actually are played by natives in movies? No, we get the French, Phillipino, and Mexicans. FUCKING MEXICANS...STEALING THE JOBS OF HONEST INJUNS! :shifty:

...Anyway, If you're a foreigner, and you talk about America, it'd better be in the following format. "Amelica is gleastest counlty evah!" Preeeeetty much everything else is guaranteed heel heat.

Xero
02-03-2007, 02:05 PM
This reminds me of when Isaac Hayes left South Park because they made fun of Scientology. It was perfectly fine to make fun of Jews, Christians, Nazis, Retards, Gays, Mormons, etc, but when they touch something close to him he's "OMG FUCK YOU!"

If something offends you, okay, but if you're going to get pissy because it offends you despite the fact that they "attack" other peoples and you don't care is pretty shitty.

the wwe champion
02-04-2007, 04:49 AM
why was heyman during an interveiw?

Kane Knight
02-04-2007, 09:04 AM
This reminds me of when Isaac Hayes left South Park because they made fun of Scientology. It was perfectly fine to make fun of Jews, Christians, Nazis, Retards, Gays, Mormons, etc, but when they touch something close to him he's "OMG FUCK YOU!"

If something offends you, okay, but if you're going to get pissy because it offends you despite the fact that they "attack" other peoples and you don't care is pretty shitty.

That always cracked me up. Hayes was on about hwo offensive this was. Bet he wished he had thought of that before he took part in mocking every religion on the planet.

Xero
02-04-2007, 09:27 AM
why was heyman during an interveiw?
I can't even figure out what the fuck you're asking.

tucsonspeed6
02-04-2007, 09:37 AM
Not to throw this thread off on another tangent, but I think it's pretty much fucked anyway...

I'm ok with all the swearing cause I am still in fucking high school so I am used to it.

LOL at the idea of swearing ending after you leave highschool. Dude, people still swear when they become adults. Trust me, after you go home every day, your teachers swear up a storm....ususally talking about what a dumbass you and your friends are and how much you suck. You're not unique.

Xero
02-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Random High Schooler: YO! LOL! FUCK YOU MAN! UR FUCKIN AWESOME YA PUSSY!

Ten years later: Haha, that was quite the anecdote you told. Please tell another my friend.

Kane Knight
02-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Random High Schooler: YO! LOL! FUCK YOU MAN! UR FUCKIN AWESOME YA PUSSY!

Ten years later: Haha, that was quite the anecdote you told. Please tell another my friend.

Well, look at Jay and Silent Bob.

From Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
Mother mother fuck. Mother mother fuck fuck. Mother fuck mother fuck.

To: Dear sirs. We would gladly accept your money in exchange for our illegal product if you can meet our prices.

Kane Knight
02-04-2007, 11:10 AM
By the way, the reason Heyman was released, or at least sent home, is obvious. Vince didn't think there was anything ECW about him. And Vince should know ECW.

Kane Knight
02-04-2007, 11:10 AM
Next on ECW: The Extreeeeeeeme Asscial.

RP
02-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Arabs smell like piss mixed with old milk so who really cares.

Afterlife
02-04-2007, 05:38 PM

And when a guy whose first name is "Rectal" makes a derogatory comment about how you smell, that oughtta be a pretty clear sign.

Kane Knight
02-04-2007, 07:42 PM

I mention Asscial and you show up. :lol:

TerranRich
02-04-2007, 11:07 PM
This thread is ROFL. I vote to crown it President of the U.S.

Afterlife
02-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Yeah, but the thread is funy on purpose.

TerranRich
02-09-2007, 12:30 PM
:(

Still

Afterlife
02-10-2007, 07:18 PM
No "still". W's a bad funny.