PDA

View Full Version : A question about NCAA 07 (PS2)

MTH15
01-15-2007, 10:29 PM
Yes I play NCAA 07 a lot and I always see the ESPN Instant Classic screen. I've been trying for a long time to get a game on the instant classics list. It says when I press help Every game you play on NCAA 07 will be graded on a greatness scale. Greatness depends on Lead changes, and lead changes. It says every game and I've played games with 5 lead changes ending in hail marys and havn't made the greatness list. So if somebody can tell me some information about this like the best way to get a game on the instant classic list and some other info about it that would help. Thanks peace.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
01-15-2007, 11:35 PM
Yeah I dunno, just playing a good game will get you it. I just played my buddy tonight and got an "instant classic." It went into overtime and he got the ball first, I picked off his first pass so I got the ball on O. Then I scored on a QB option keep to win

I get them a lot in dynasty, basically you just need to play a close game. Usually winning by a field goal or something will get you one.

McLegend
01-15-2007, 11:43 PM
I have 06 and when i played with my created school which I coached 18 seasons or something like that I never had a classic game. Even though I had several close games.

Then when I switched to Notre Dame which I have selected as my favorite school I was in like 4 classic games in like my first year there.

I think if you are created School you can't possibly have one. I don't know if thats true or possible it could have changed in 07.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
01-15-2007, 11:56 PM
It is much easier to get a Instant Classic in '07 then it was '06

McLegend
01-16-2007, 12:00 AM
Well then in that case nevermind.

MTH15
01-16-2007, 06:58 AM
Thanks guys. I played like 15 seasons with a created school. I had too many good games like hail marys and prayers to the endzone against USC. I play with Virginia Tech now. I think the best time to get them are against rivals and in Bowl Games. I was playing against West Virginia (VT's rival) and was on my game winning drive and my dog stepped on the power coord. IT was the Fiesta Bowl I think :(. Yea so I'll just try to get a real close game so I can get one.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
01-16-2007, 11:54 PM
Yeah you are right about the bowl games/rivals

Also in conference games too

MTH15
01-17-2007, 04:36 PM
Yea I'm going to start dynasty mode over without created people or a created team and see what i get. I go back over my dads 2morow but I had to study for semester finals. I'll probably play it again friday

MTH15
01-22-2007, 06:22 PM
I quit lol. VT vs WV (rivals) I'm VT in dynasty mode. Down 18 at half. March back and its tied. Go to the 3rd OT I stop them by fumble get a FG and win it.
NOT AN INSTANT CLASSIC