PDA

View Full Version : The Official WrestleMania XX Topic

Evil Vito
02-17-2004, 06:33 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Seriously, there has been way too much WMXX crap floating around the board, so instead of creating new topics I say we just keep it all in here. This can be sticky'd if the mods see fit.</font>

Cactus Sid
02-17-2004, 06:45 AM
All that needs to be said is.....

I'm going :cool:

Ricky
02-17-2004, 07:35 AM
What the fu</>ck is your problem? WM20 is meant to be like the biggest wrestling event ever and its under 4 weeks away so of course people are going to talk about it alot and forcing people to post all their stuff in 1 single thread is just stupid. If ALL the WM20 talk goes in here then the rest of the board will just be empty as that's pretty much all anyone is talking about right now.

If your think it's crap then just don't read it.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
02-17-2004, 07:55 AM
Lets just start an official wrestling topic because too much crap wrestling stuff floats around on this board :roll:

Blue Demon
02-17-2004, 08:50 AM
All that needs to be said is.....

I'm going :cool:
Same here:cool:

Sensei Of Mattitude
02-17-2004, 12:50 PM
I'll be there. Can't wait. This is what I think the card will be...

WWE Title:
(C) Eddie Guerrero def. Kurt Angle

Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Title:
HBK def. HHH (C) and Chris Benoit (leading to HBK/Benoit in Edmonton)

WWE US Title:
John Cena def. The Big Show (C)

The Undertaker def. Kane

Brock Lesner def. Goldberg

Randy Orton, Dave Batista and Ric Flair def. Mick Foley and The Rock

WWE Cruiserwight Title:
Chavo Guerrero def. Rey Mysterio, Shannon Moore, Jamie Noble, Ultimo Dragon, Jeff Hardy, Akio, Sakoda, Tajiri and Dean Malenko

Ladder Match for the WWE Tag Team Titles:
Haas and Benjamin def. Scotty & Rikishi (C) and Kidman & London

WWE Women's Title:
Victoria def. Molly Holly (C), Trish Stratus, and Lita

World Tag Team Titles:
Booker T and Rob Van Dam (C) def. Vitamin C

Torrie and Sable def. Miss Jackie and Stacy Kiebler (in some sort of gimmick match)

Rhyno, Matt Morgan and A-Train def. Hardcore Holly, Faarooq and Bradshaw

SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT:
The Dudley Boyz def. Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak

THATS MY VERSION OF THIS YEAR'S WRESTLEMANIA. I wouldn't be surprised to see a legends match in their somewhere. Maybe Flair vs Steamboat which would make Orton and Batista vs Rock N Sock. Rob Van Dam jobs to VERSION 1 due to his "Willy the Worker" shit.

Any thoughts or opinions?

Volchok
02-17-2004, 07:19 PM
World Tag Team Titles:

That match will deff. not happen... with how things are going now.. it will be Chris Jericho Vs. Christian...

Taker Fan
02-17-2004, 10:32 PM
Maybe it will be Jericho vs. Christian with Trish as the ref?

Savio
02-17-2004, 10:34 PM
What the fu</>ck is your problem? WM20 is meant to be like the biggest wrestling event ever and its under 4 weeks away so of course people are going to talk about it alot and forcing people to post all their stuff in 1 single thread is just stupid. If ALL the WM20 talk goes in here then the rest of the board will just be empty as that's pretty much all anyone is talking about right now.

If your think it's crap then just don't read it.
STFU

loopydate
02-17-2004, 10:41 PM
My projected card:

WWE Title - Eddie Guerrero over Kurt Angle

World Title - Chris Benoit over Shawn Michaels and Triple H

Handicap Match - Evolution (minus Triple H) over Mick Foley and The Rock

United States Title - John Cena over The Big Show (FINALLY!)

Partner vs. Partner - Rob Van Dam over Booker T

WWE Tag Team Title Match - World's Greatest Tag Team over Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty

Cruiserweight Title - Chavo Guerrero over Akio, Billy Kidman, Jamie Noble, Nunzio, Paul London, Rey Mysterio, Shannon Moore, Tajiri, and Ultimo Dragon

Cross-Brand Match #1 - The Undertaker over Kane

Cross-Brand Match #2 - Brock Lesnar over Goldberg

Dose of Vitamin C - Chris Jericho over Christian

Joe Kerr
02-17-2004, 11:28 PM
isnt wrestlemania suppose to start at 7?

Kristanna Vola
02-17-2004, 11:47 PM
yes it starts at 7

The CyNick
02-18-2004, 01:01 AM
I'll be there. Can't wait. This is what I think the card will be...

WWE Title:
(C) Eddie Guerrero def. Kurt Angle

Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Title:
HBK def. HHH (C) and Chris Benoit (leading to HBK/Benoit in Edmonton)

WWE US Title:
John Cena def. The Big Show (C)

The Undertaker def. Kane

Brock Lesner def. Goldberg

Randy Orton, Dave Batista and Ric Flair def. Mick Foley and The Rock

WWE Cruiserwight Title:
Chavo Guerrero def. Rey Mysterio, Shannon Moore, Jamie Noble, Ultimo Dragon, Jeff Hardy, Akio, Sakoda, Tajiri and Dean Malenko

Ladder Match for the WWE Tag Team Titles:
Haas and Benjamin def. Scotty & Rikishi (C) and Kidman & London

WWE Women's Title:
Victoria def. Molly Holly (C), Trish Stratus, and Lita

World Tag Team Titles:

Torrie and Sable def. Miss Jackie and Stacy Kiebler (in some sort of gimmick match)

Rhyno, Matt Morgan and A-Train def. Hardcore Holly, Faarooq and Bradshaw

SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT:
The Dudley Boyz def. Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak

THATS MY VERSION OF THIS YEAR'S WRESTLEMANIA. I wouldn't be surprised to see a legends match in their somewhere. Maybe Flair vs Steamboat which would make Orton and Batista vs Rock N Sock. Rob Van Dam jobs to VERSION 1 due to his "Willy the Worker" shit.

Any thoughts or opinions?

Looks alright, but whats the point of the Ladder Match, I mean can you see Rikishi in a Ladder Match? would you want to see Rikishi in a Ladder Match?

Anyway, this is pretty much how the card will look as it stands now:

WWE Title
Eddie vs Kurt

World Title (possible Ladder Match)
HHH vs Benoit vs HBK

Brock vs Goldberg

Taker vs Kane

Orton/Batista/Flair (maybe) vs Rock/Foley

US Title
Show vs Cena

Jericho vs Christian

CW Battle Royal (although I could also see another round of Chavo vs Rey, maybe Mask vs Title this time)

Womens Title
Molly vs Victoria (she has like 80 wins over Molly in the last 2 months)

SD Tag Titles
Scotty/Rikshi vs WGTT (might add APA and/or Bashams)

Some Type of Gimmick Where Clothes are Taken Off
Stacy/Jackie vs Torrie/Sable

That could be it, BT and RVD will probably wind up on Heat in a RAW Tag Title match. Although, I think there is an outside chance they will get on the actual show so that a bunch of the RAW tag teams can also get on the show. But, just the same I could see them both left off

blake639raw
02-18-2004, 09:03 AM
Looks alright, but whats the point of the Ladder Match, I mean can you see Rikishi in a Ladder Match? would you want to see Rikishi in a Ladder Match?

Anyway, this is pretty much how the card will look as it stands now:

WWE Title
Eddie vs Kurt

World Title (possible Ladder Match)
HHH vs Benoit vs HBK

Brock vs Goldberg

Taker vs Kane

Orton/Batista/Flair (maybe) vs Rock/Foley

US Title
Show vs Cena

Jericho vs Christian

CW Battle Royal (although I could also see another round of Chavo vs Rey, maybe Mask vs Title this time)

Womens Title
Molly vs Victoria (she has like 80 wins over Molly in the last 2 months)

SD Tag Titles
Scotty/Rikshi vs WGTT (might add APA and/or Bashams)

Some Type of Gimmick Where Clothes are Taken Off
Stacy/Jackie vs Torrie/Sable

That could be it, BT and RVD will probably wind up on Heat in a RAW Tag Title match. Although, I think there is an outside chance they will get on the actual show so that a bunch of the RAW tag teams can also get on the show. But, just the same I could see them both left off
Personally, I would have liked to have seen RVD vs. Booker. They could have had Booker turn heel, and join up with Teddy Long. A win over RVD, and maybe a few more big time wins, and Booker would be ready to fight Benoit for the title in a few months possibly.

Avenger
02-18-2004, 09:58 AM
this thread is a gd idea

The CyNick
02-18-2004, 10:22 AM
Personally, I would have liked to have seen RVD vs. Booker. They could have had Booker turn heel, and join up with Teddy Long. A win over RVD, and maybe a few more big time wins, and Booker would be ready to fight Benoit for the title in a few months possibly.

Yeah I like the BT heel turn as well, but I think its too late to do it now, they could do it at Mania, if they were to have a match, and then fued at Backlash. Then, maybe by Bad Blood BT could be ready for a match with HBK for the title (I assume there is no way Benoit would still have the title by then).

Avenger
02-18-2004, 10:22 AM
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Triple H (c) Vs. Chris Benoit Vs. Shawn Michaels

I definately see Benoit coming out on top here. There doesn't seem to be any other possible outcome. I foresee him going onto Backlash to defend against HBK or Booker T possibly. Although if Goldberg hangs around that could be a possibility for the future. There is of course the off chance that HHH will retain but I don't think Vince would end a Wrestlemania on that note. Despite all the speculation, I can honestly state that Benoit will win this one.

WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Eddie Guerrero (c) Vs. Kurt Angle

This one is hard to call because we haven't seen any real build-up to this match yet. Although I think Vince may have it in his head that Angle will win and go on to face Lesnar (again) at Backlash. But I think that somebody will realise how over Eddie is and have him hang onto the title for a while longer. My pick is Eddie Guerrero.

Brock Lesnar Vs. Goldberg

Now this is a little easier to call. If Goldberg does leave (though I have a sneaking suspicion he may hang around) I think Lesnar is the surefire solution to win this match.

The Undertaker Vs. Kane

I don't see any logical reason to end Undertaker's streak apart from the fact that if Kane did get the victory here, he would get a huge push as being the guy who was good enough to end Undertaker's streak at last. Not sure how to call this either way. Should be a good match though if XIV was anything to go by.

Evolution (Randy Orton and Batista) Vs. The Rock and Mick Foley

WWE would have to give Foley the win in MSG, there's no other way to go about it really. Foley will get the pin and a standing ovation out of the building. Should be a VERY high energy match with the crowd on the edge of their seats throughout.

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

Big Show (c) Vs. Cena

Has to be Cena for this one. He could go on to Backlash to defend against Show again (hopefully not) or he could lose here and in the case that Angle defeats Eddie, Cena would go on to Backlash to face Angle. But I don't see a Cena title shot until Summerslam, where he would actually take the belt.

Chris Jericho w/ Trish Vs. Christian

There is a possibility that Trish will "fall" for Christian before Wrestlemania and accompany him to the ring, then turning on him at the end and giving Jericho the win (or vice versa of course). Either way Jericho should get the result in my book.

WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Chavo Guerrero Jr. (c) Vs. Rey Mysterio Vs. Tajiri Vs. Akio Vs. Paul London Vs. Billy Kidman Vs. Ultimo Dragon

Hmm. Dunno about this one. I'd rather see Chavo/Rey once again. They did a great job at NWO and could certainly build on that at WM. But whatever happens Chavo should get the win. He deserves it and needs it.

WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

Trish Stratus Vs. Victoria Vs. Jazz Vs. Lita

Lita with the win here. Not sure who'll go in as champion. Always entertaining matches from this quartet though.

BIKINI CONTEST

Stacy Keibler and Jackie Gayda Vs. Sable and Torrie Wilson

Don't care. Waste of time.

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Rob Van Dam and Booker T (c) Vs. The Dudley Boyz

I don't see WWE keeping RVD of Wrestlemania two years in a row. So this should possibly have a stipulation, maybe TLC and add La Résistance in there, or a SD! team. Whatever happens I foresee RVD and Booker T coming out on top.

HEAT MATCH

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi (c) Vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team

Should just be a filler match with the dancing duo winning.

Stickman
02-18-2004, 11:36 AM
Here's a thought I had the other day about the Triple Threat match. I think it would be kind of interesting if HBK and Beniot BOTH pinned HHH at the same time. They could then vacate the title and say at the next PPV it will be hanging from the roof all night until Beniot and HBK have a ladder match. This match, then, could not be the Main Event at Mania. Any thoughts?

Kristanna Vola
02-18-2004, 01:08 PM
Here's a thought I had the other day about the Triple Threat match. I think it would be kind of interesting if HBK and Beniot BOTH pinned HHH at the same time. They could then vacate the title and say at the next PPV it will be hanging from the roof all night until Beniot and HBK have a ladder match. This match, then, could not be the Main Event at Mania. Any thoughts?

Not going to happen. Don't like the idea of the title being vacant either.

It's going to be a triple threat match (maybe a ladder match) and hope it ends up being a great match with Benoit winning.

TJ4LIFE
02-18-2004, 08:29 PM
I READ SUMWHERE THAT WM20 IS GUNNA BE 5 HRS LONG, IS THAT TRUE?

loopydate
02-18-2004, 08:39 PM

YES ITS!

Kane Knight
02-18-2004, 08:39 PM

I RED SUMWERE THAT CAPS R BAD & SPELING IS GUD

darkpower
02-18-2004, 11:04 PM
Only one problem that I am seeing with your predictions. You're talking about Kurt vs, Brock again at Backlash, and something else involving SmackDown at Backlash. Isn't Backlash going to be a RAW-only PPV?

WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Eddie Guerrero (c) Vs. Kurt Angle

This one is hard to call because we haven't seen any real build-up to this match yet. Although I think Vince may have it in his head that Angle will win and go on to face Lesnar (again) at Backlash. But I think that somebody will realise how over Eddie is and have him hang onto the title for a while longer. My pick is Eddie Guerrero.

[/i]
UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

Big Show (c) Vs. Cena

Has to be Cena for this one. He could go on to Backlash to defend against Show again (hopefully not) or he could lose here and in the case that Angle defeats Eddie, Cena would go on to Backlash to face Angle. But I don't see a Cena title shot until Summerslam, where he would actually take the belt.

Kane Knight
02-18-2004, 11:14 PM
Only one problem that I am seeing with your predictions. You're talking about Kurt vs, Brock again at Backlash, and something else involving SmackDown at Backlash. Isn't Backlash going to be a RAW-only PPV?

It's possible he's specualting based on the "end of the roster split" rumours that have been popping up...

(Of course, they've popped up every week since the roster was split...)