PDA

View Full Version : DISCUSSION: Viscera

Crippla
01-25-2007, 03:47 PM
So how would you use him right now? I'm not looking for smartass answers like "they should just get rid of him because he is useless" because that's not really true. He's not that bad for a big guy tbh and the WWE are really not making any good use of him. Right now, I'd personally send him to ECW, I know that sounds crazy but his gimmick would fit in perfect there and he could actually be a part of an active storyline. Besides, it's not like it's going to ruin ECW since ECW is already just another WWE brand tbh. Maybe I'm just insane but I'd like to hear what how some of you would use him.

PS- This thread title was an ode to Heyman.(Pretty appropriate for the topic.)

Xero
01-25-2007, 03:50 PM
He gets blown up within seconds.

Put him in a managerial role.

Goulet
01-25-2007, 03:50 PM
put him back in his "Ministry" role, this "500 lb Love Machine" thing is super gay

Anybody Thrilla
01-25-2007, 04:02 PM
I'd bring back Mo and Oscar and reform...

...well, no I wouldn't.

He was slightly entertaining when he was aligned with Trish for that brief period. Now, the gimmick has definitely run its course. I think he's fine where he is now...being a large jobber. He seems like a nice enough guy, and I don't exactly see him getting work anywhere else, so let him catch his checks and job off into the sunset.

.44 Magdalene
01-25-2007, 04:06 PM
I dunno. I like Viscera more as the "500 lb Love Machine" than I do as the "big ass goth guy." At least some of his promos and shit were entertaining early on with this shtick, making him alot more tolerable than when he was just struggling to wrestle.

TerranRich
01-25-2007, 04:08 PM
Ride 'im like a cowboy!

Or just have him in a non-wrestling role. :shifty:

Crippla
01-25-2007, 04:10 PM
The "Love Machine" gimmick was a 3 minute gimmick anyway, everyone knew it would get old fast. I think he'd be great in a stable whether it would be like the Ministry or not which is why I would think he would fit in ECW. He'd also be good in a manager or "bodyguard" type of role. He could be useful in putting people over but he doesn't have to job out.

.44 Magdalene
01-25-2007, 04:20 PM
With Gangrel being released, I'd say a goth stable is probably one of the last things ECW's going to get. Just sayin'.

Crippla
01-25-2007, 04:24 PM
I'm not saying it has to be a goth stable. Viscera doesn't have to be goth.

.44 Magdalene
01-25-2007, 04:30 PM
Just killing all hope of a Ministry-esque group.

The One
01-25-2007, 05:10 PM
He should team up with Val Venis, then have a ladder match with Kendrick and London, yadda yadda yadda, he's main eventing WrestleMania as WWE Champ.

jindrak
01-25-2007, 05:18 PM
Viscera is quite possibly the most "well-endowed" wrestler in WWE history. Only Jim Ross would know for a fact however.

Viscera is probably one of the best workers in the WWE of all-time. With the exception of Angle, Benoit, Michaels, and a few others, I don't think many other wrestlers could surpass the standards and workrate of Viscera.

Crippla
01-25-2007, 05:19 PM
DON'T MOCK ME. :foc: I like Big Vis.

Anybody Thrilla
01-25-2007, 05:23 PM
He's not mocking you. He's just a big vWo supporter.

Stickman
01-25-2007, 05:23 PM
I like the sending him to ECW idea or the firing him idea.

the Illusionist
01-25-2007, 05:48 PM
i see him more on smackdown then ecw...joey styles would just be calling him 'the extremely big love machine' or something like that.

Crippla
01-25-2007, 05:51 PM
He's not mocking you. He's just a big vWo supporter.
Then he has my stamp of approval. :y:

jindrak
01-25-2007, 05:53 PM
Then he has my stamp of approval. :y:

My penis 'most likely' has your stamp of approval. :roll:

Crippla
01-25-2007, 05:54 PM
My penis 'most likely' has your stamp of approval. :roll:
I'd have to see it first...

Destor
01-25-2007, 05:59 PM
MoM. what else?

Mr. JL
01-25-2007, 06:11 PM
I think Viscera has got good job security at the moment. I mean, everyone knows he is sort of a jobber, but his size alone and the way he carries himself to an audience makes you believe he is credible. He's real good at putting guys over, especially guys being pushed into the upper midcard who are sort of smaller in stature. Guys like Carlito, Jeff Hardy or Mr. Kennedy could really benefit from a match against him if the WWE played the BIG MAN versus the small man card.

I don't know if Viscera is really a guy who you can push up the card. I mean, they tried to push him up the card in 1995 and the end result was some brutal main event matches against Diesel and Sycho Sid.

Crippla
01-25-2007, 06:13 PM
I'm not saying to push him but I'm saying there are other ways he can be useful and it can mean something when he puts people over instead of just being a Heat jobber.

Crippla
01-25-2007, 06:15 PM
I know he doesn't have the best in ring ability, I just think he's not bad for a big guy in the WWE and he can play his gimmicks well. I really like the idea of him in a stable or in a "bodyguard" type role as a heel.

the Illusionist
01-25-2007, 06:23 PM
fair enough...but who can he really go againat right now? i guess he could be like an enforcer for Johhny Nitro or the WGTT.

Mr. Nerfect
01-27-2007, 10:22 AM
I don't know why I've noticed this, but in current sports entertainment terms, Big Vis is "undefeated" in 2007 (he hasn't been pinned or forced to submit). I think they could really use this to give him some solid credibility, which could then be passed on to a babyface who beats him.

I can imagine marks really getting upset if their favourite wrestler is dry-humped by a 500lbs black man. For that alone, I want to see him kind of keep the "sex fiend" gimmick. Maybe just change his moniker to "The World's Largest Hate Machine". I'd throw him alongside Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas. It would kind of make sense, as Viscera and Haas used to team together. When was the last time relationships in wrestling have evolved like that? It almost feels *gasp* natural.

So yeah, go the Andre route and don't have him get pinned anytime in the near future. Then when some plucky babyface comes along, bingo, Vis is finally defeated, and he can go back to picking up meaningless wins against jobbers on Heat so he lands on his feet.

SuperSlim
01-27-2007, 06:15 PM
Well if he were to take a sort of goth character he could be like a bodyguard for Kevin Thorn and Ariel in ECW.

Not exactly goth but it has that sorta eerie dark feel to it.

Lock Jaw
01-27-2007, 06:50 PM
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4519/20070122rumdonts21cr7.jpg

This should be his new gimmick.

M-A-G
01-27-2007, 11:39 PM
Cruiserweight Title hopeful

ron the dial
01-28-2007, 12:26 AM
King Mabel vs. King Booker

Zen v.W.o.
01-28-2007, 04:03 AM
Viscera is the most underused wrestler of all time, with all of the potential for greatness that this man carries with him. It's pretty criminal.

I believe if TNA took a chance on this man whenever his contract is up, the wwe would surely recognize their huge loss, and what a waste they created due to their utter idiocy.

High Impact v.W.o
01-28-2007, 08:08 AM
Honoustly I wish the WWE would go the following route.

At the Royal Rumble Umaga goes over John Cena to win the WWE Championship.

The next night on RAW Armando and Umaga proclaim to the world that now that John Cena has been defeated no one can possibly defeat the Samoan Bulldozer. They then go on to say who could possibly defeat the *insert weight here* pound Samoan champion and that there has never been a more dominent big man.

Suddenly Big Vis's music hits and out comes the Worlds Largest Love Machine. Big Vis proclaims that a tiny samoan like Umaga is no match for a behemoth(sp?) like himself, and that tonight he is going to prove it.

We then fast forward to the main event where every move Umaga tries to pull off fails at knocking Big Vis off his feet. Big Vis then goes on the offensive attacking Umaga with spinning back heel kicks and body slams. Armando, realising his client is in trouble jumps up onto the ring apron and tries to distract Big Vis, Vis grabs Armando while Umaga sneaks up and calls for the Samoan Spike, but Big Vis see's through this plan and, as he turns around, he ducks and Umaga hits Armando with the Spike instead. Umaga turns around and Big Vis hits his own Spike, knocking Umaga to the ground, Vis then proceeds to Visagra Umaga into submission and thusly becoming WWE Champion.

From here a lengthy title reign sounds pretty good to me.

AdrianM
01-28-2007, 09:31 AM
Vis should be used purely as a jobber.

he's a bit like Kane or big show, he can loose every match he has and yet, still be considered as a threat