PDA

View Full Version : What did I miss?

Jaton
01-28-2007, 12:20 AM
WTF is on Joey Mercury's face?

ron the dial
01-28-2007, 12:22 AM
He got his face broken by a ladder shot at Armageddon, so he's wearing a protective face mask.

Jaton
01-28-2007, 12:25 AM
He looks like Mankind, minus the cool. Is the Rumble worth ordering tomorrow, or will it be crap? I noticed Kennedy is getting a shot at the WWE Title. Is this just a squash, or does it look like he might have a chance?

ron the dial
01-28-2007, 12:27 AM
I certainly wouldn't spend money on the Rumble, but that goes for any WWE PPV (except maybe WM). I doubt that Kennedy has a chance of winning the belt, which isn't a bad thing.

Londoner
01-28-2007, 02:26 AM
I wouldn't order the Rumble personally though i might order the replay if its any good. Batista/Kennedy really doesn't appeal to me and neither does Cena V Umaga or MNM v hardys for the 1000th time or something. It's a pretty weak card when you think about it, its just the build up that's been good.

FourFifty
01-28-2007, 07:50 AM
I wouldn't order the Rumble personally though i might order the replay if its any good. Batista/Kennedy really doesn't appeal to me and neither does Cena V Umaga or MNM v hardys for the 1000th time or something. It's a pretty weak card when you think about it, its just the build up that's been good.

Spoilers* in this post, higlight to read!

But since <font color=Black>The Miz</font color> is going to win the Rumble, it's the perfect set up because <font color=black>Mr. Kennedy</font color> is going leaving champion, it'll set up the iconic match at WrestleMania 23, <font color=Black> The Miz vs Mr. Kennedy</font color>!

*Might not acctually be spoilers