PDA

View Full Version : Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase

Russenmafia
02-05-2007, 02:26 PM
How would you rate the Million Dollar Man's career in WWF? What about his workrate and would you class him as one the best heels of all time.

Personally I think he was one of the best heels I have ever seen. As far as I am aware he never was a babyface and was always getting heel heat from the marks. Thought his work rate was good and one of my favourite matches that he did was the Survivor Series match in 1990 where him and Bret finished off.

Its a shame he never got a legit WWF title run but overall I felt he has a had a great career and he deserves to be in the Hall of Fame one day.

Goulet
02-05-2007, 02:29 PM
I'm a huge DiBiase mark... he was one of the best heels of all time

Pardeep 619
02-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Million Dollar Man was great. Definately a wrestler that should have won the WWE Title in the late 80's, especially with the whole storyline of him buying the title off Andre. Had it not been for Honky Tonk Man refusing to drop the I.C. Title to Macho man then Ted Dibiase would have won the WWE Title at WM4.

Caged Heat18
02-05-2007, 04:02 PM
An awesome heel. He deserved a run with the World title, as I feel he is one the best ever to not win a World title.

The Ravishing One
02-05-2007, 04:03 PM
I'm a huge DiBiase mark... he was one of the best heels of all time

:y:

Anybody Thrilla
02-05-2007, 04:36 PM
The Honky Tonk Man is a real shitbag for that one.

thedamndest
02-05-2007, 04:44 PM
Agree with what's been said so far, and would like to add: Best theme song of all time.

Jeritron
02-05-2007, 05:47 PM
An awesome heel. He deserved a run with the World title, as I feel he is one the best ever to not win a World title.

I agree. He certainly is on the top of that list somewhere. Roddy Piper is probably first. And I'd put Scott Hall up there now that RVD finally captured gold.
But mainly, Piper and Dibiase...