PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy is trash.

Destor
02-06-2007, 07:21 PM
This is the part where I'm supposed to say "agree or disagree," but I'm not gonna.

Destor
02-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Cause it's truth.

McLegend
02-06-2007, 07:25 PM
He's alright.

Also he bumps like crazy, and I can like that.

Caged Heat18
02-06-2007, 07:25 PM
Alright then, I guess their's not much to add then.

Xero
02-06-2007, 07:26 PM
He's alright.

Though he bumps like crazy, and I can't like that.

eazey
02-06-2007, 07:27 PM
jeff doesnt suck!
You suck!

The One
02-06-2007, 07:27 PM
JEFF HARDY IZ DA NEXT HBK SEAN MICHAELS!!!!!!!! OMGzzzzzz!!!!!1!!!! He's XXXtreme!!!!!!!!

[/2000]

Honestly, he is alright. I wouldn't pay a single cent to watch him in a match that didn't involve a ladder. But he isn't the worst...

Destor
02-06-2007, 07:28 PM
JEFF HARDY IZ DA NEXT HBK SEAN MICHAELS!!!!!!!! OMGzzzzzz!!!!!1!!!! He's XXXtreme!!!!!!!!

[/2000]

Honestly, he is alright. I wouldn't pay a single cent to watch him in a match that didn't involve a ladder. But he isn't the worst...Sounds like my definition of trash...

Bad Company
Disagree, the guy was huge, and still could be. The Marks love him, and the Smarts know he can deliver.

jhfan1
Lol, I wonder what inspired you to make this thread...

Destor
02-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Socks mostly.

Londoner
02-06-2007, 07:31 PM
His theme music being as good as it is means he doesn't suck.

The One
02-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Sounds like my definition of trash...

It should be noted I refuse to pay a single cent to watch RoH, though I have yet to begin labeling any of their workers as trash...at least if Hardy IS in a ladder match, I would pay something...

Destor
02-06-2007, 07:33 PM
His theme music being as good as it is means he doesn't suck.
LOL, you're right. That theme music of his makes him a good wrestler.

Destor
02-06-2007, 07:34 PM
It should be noted I refuse to pay a single cent to watch RoH, though I have yet to begin labeling any of their workers as trash...at least if Hardy IS in a ladder match, I would pay something...My point was more related to how he'd have to have some gimmick to get your interest. That makes him trash, not you paying or not paying to see him.

The One
02-06-2007, 07:36 PM
My point was more related to how he'd have to have some gimmick to get your interest. That makes him trash, not you paying or not paying to see him.

I'll not really going to argue this anymore based on the fact that for the most part Jeff Hardy is a walking crash dummy, and you are more right than wrong.

Fignuts
02-06-2007, 07:36 PM
His theme music sucks.

Shadow
02-06-2007, 07:47 PM
I should kill you Destor

Destor
02-06-2007, 07:49 PM
You should blow me Shadow.

(PS-Did you notice you have a sock dedicated to you?)

ron the dial
02-06-2007, 08:37 PM
I don't think that I've cared about Jeff Hardy since some time around 2001.

jhfan1
02-06-2007, 08:40 PM
I've kind of enjoyed him lately tbh but it could be that I just started watching Raw again.

ron the dial
02-06-2007, 08:42 PM
I've kind of enjoyed him lately tbh but it could be that I'm a Jeff Hardy mark and would like it if he crapped off the top of ladder in my eagerly awaiting mouth.
What?

jhfan1
02-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Lol, didn't mean to break kayfabe. Nice save.

Johnny Vegas
02-06-2007, 09:08 PM
Jeff Hardy always has this "buzz" when he is competing. He's one of those wrestlers who could lose a month straight. Give him the type of match that'll open people's eyes and he's an IC/upper card player.

Tbh, i would pick about 5 other guys ahead of him i'd watch in a main event or PPV, but if he won the WWE title or had an IC program with someone, i'd look forward to it. Him v. HBK in a best of 5 match for the world title would be :drool:

Oh yea, his finisher is the most unique and watched (by me) finisher i've come to love other than when he does them off of ladders.

Xero
02-06-2007, 09:23 PM
Jeff Hardy always has this "buzz" when he is competing.
You would always have a buzz too if you smoked a joint or two before each match.

Kane Knight
02-06-2007, 09:37 PM
LOL, you're right. That theme music of his makes him a good wrestler.

Wait, I think he's on to something. Can you name a good wrestler who didn't have a good theme (Modern era)?

Yeah, thought not. Clearly, theme music=quality.

Destor: 0
Other guy: 1.

:shifty:

On the other hand, anyone notice that both his fans are in the same thread? It's like a Jeff Hardy fanclub meetngreet.

Transplant
02-06-2007, 10:18 PM
Jeff Hardy's decent as far as performing goes. He may be a spot monkey, but he's a pretty good spot monkey and a decent draw I reckon when it comes to mid-carders.

Johnny Vegas
02-06-2007, 10:23 PM
You would always have a buzz too if you smoked a joint or two before each match.

Damn, i didn't think anyone would catch that sublimenal :cool:

Shadow
02-06-2007, 10:47 PM
You should blow me Shadow.

(PS-Did you notice you have a sock dedicated to you?)

I do know now.

Someone kill it then.

Destor
02-06-2007, 10:48 PM
Hero banned him already.

Shadow
02-07-2007, 06:48 PM
Yay!

Stickman
02-07-2007, 06:59 PM
I enjoyed him when the Hardy Boyz were together and tag team wrestling meant something. By himself, yeah, he's terrible.

Kane Knight
02-07-2007, 07:22 PM
He's not terrible. He's lackluster though, except for some high flying moves I think about half the roster could do. The reason Jeff's never been made significantly safer is without bumps, he's nothing.

lort
02-07-2007, 11:40 PM
I like his little dance when he comes out onto the stage.

A gif of that would be excellent.

rmparadox
02-08-2007, 12:22 AM
Jeff hardy reminds me a lot of Sabu. In the fact that he bumps like him. Maybe even more so, and hes a spotty monkey. which is exactly what you need sometimes. but in what context do you think he sucks?
Obv he sucks as a tech wrestler. but thats not why you watch him. You watch him because hes amazing to watch, for his car crash wrestling style

Destor
02-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Jeff hardy reminds me a lot of Sabu. In the fact that he bumps like him. Maybe even more so, and hes a spotty monkey. which is exactly what you need sometimes. but in what context do you think he sucks?
Obv he sucks as a tech wrestler. but thats not why you watch him. You watch him because hes amazing to watch, for his car crash wrestling styleJeff reminds you of Sabu because he stole his entire style from a combination of Sabu adn RVD.

Jeritron
02-08-2007, 12:31 PM
And HHH stole his from a combination of Harley Race, Killer Kowalski and Flair. I don't see whats wrong with it.

Jeff Hardy is not Angle on the mat, and he's not The Rock on the stick, and he's certainly not drawing like Austin. But he can entertain a crowd with the shit he does, and continues to remain way over. He's not the best worker, but he's not a bad one. He's still got some potential and he's doing fine where he is right now.

The way I see it, even though I like Jeff I have a hard time understanding why he would suck when you look at all the other wrestlers out there. At the very least he's bearable.

Kane Knight
02-08-2007, 12:31 PM
I like his little dance when he comes out onto the stage.

A gif of that would be excellent.

That's not a dance. It's a seizure triggered by the bright lights. It's not nice to mock the handicapped.

Kane Knight
02-08-2007, 12:35 PM
Jeff reminds you of Sabu because he stole his entire style from a combination of Sabu adn RVD.

The falling from high places from Sabu, and the drug abuse from RVD? :shifty:

Destor
02-08-2007, 12:35 PM
And HHH stole his from a combination of Harley Race, Killer Kowalski and Flair. I don't see whats wrong with it.

Jeff Hardy is not Angle on the mat, and he's not The Rock on the stick, and he's certainly not drawing like Austin. But he can entertain a crowd with the shit he does, and continues to remain way over. He's not the best worker, but he's not a bad one. He's still got some potential and he's doing fine where he is right now.

The way I see it, even though I like Jeff I have a hard time understanding why he would suck when you look at all the other wrestlers out there. At the very least he's bearable.Stealing from a legend is one thing, steeling from a guy still needing to make a living is another. Like Punk steeling KENTA's combo, that's just disrespectful as shows a total lack of creativity. While incorporating one of the all time greats moves is a tribute.

Pretty big difference really. Ric Flair will still be Ric Flair despite who does what. Sabu is less likely to get a contract if they already "have one of those" on thier roster.

Destor
02-08-2007, 12:38 PM
The falling from high places from Sabu, and the drug abuse from RVD? :shifty:LOL

Nah. All the spots RVD & Sabu did as a team Jeff incorporated into his matchs and then took credit for them. The see-saw spot for example. As well as the poetry in motion being origionated by Sabu (singles with chair, tag off RVD's back.) Their are other (many in fact) but that's enough.

Jeritron
02-08-2007, 12:40 PM
That's true, never really thought of it that way. But I still don't think Jeff Hardy sucks

Destor
02-08-2007, 12:42 PM
On a side note I think Kennedy saw one of my matches. That reverse Figure Four he did at the rumble I've been doing a variation of for years and to the best of my knowledge I have never seen anyone do it. Then at this house show I went to he did it EXACTLY like I do (ankle lock added in and everything.) I was sooooooooooooooo mad.

RP
02-08-2007, 12:43 PM
Lets just say he's no Adrian Adonis

Kane Knight
02-08-2007, 01:11 PM
LOL

Nah. All the spots RVD & Sabu did as a team Jeff incorporated into his matchs and then took credit for them. The see-saw spot for example. As well as the poetry in motion being origionated by Sabu (singles with chair, tag off RVD's back.) Their are other (many in fact) but that's enough.

Yeah, I know. Plus, it's not like Sabu is straight edge himself.

Destor
02-08-2007, 01:24 PM
:lol: Fair point.

Just John
02-08-2007, 01:29 PM
I don't think that I've cared about Jeff Hardy since some time around 2001.

^ :y:

He's good at drawing new fans in, I mean, the chances are that if you are new to wrestling you probably don't care about technical matchups or solid wrestling. You just wanna be entertained, I've gotta give credit to Jeff Hardy, not many people can get as much out of a 20 foot ladder, 4 tables and countless chairs like he can. In fact he would be my number one pick for a dream TLC match (if ever there was one)

Destor
02-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Which only supports the idea that he is trash...remember: liking someone doesn't stop them from being trash.

Jeritron
02-08-2007, 01:31 PM
He's certainly made himself synonymous with ladder match

Just John
02-08-2007, 01:32 PM
Which only supports the idea that he is trash...remember: liking someone doesn't stop them from being trash.

Just depends what you think of as trash though, I suppose.

Destor
02-08-2007, 01:34 PM
Trash isn't an opinion though. People who don't know what garbage wrestling is seem to think it's an opinion though...

Just John
02-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Trash isn't an opinion though. People who don't know what garbage wrestling is seem to think it's an opinion though...

Well, marks dont think of the spots that jeff hardy pulls off as trash. But 'smarks' have seen it all before and don't care for the lack of talent it takes to fall off a ladder.

I just think it makes a break from the norm. I wouldn't want those kinda matches flooding WWE but I would probably lose interest if it was just grappling and submission moves too.

However, I don't think we need to argue about which one takes the most talent to perform.

Stickman
02-08-2007, 01:57 PM
I always turn the channel if Hardy isn't in a ladder match or gimmick match.

Just John
02-08-2007, 01:59 PM
I always turn the channel if Hardy isn't in a ladder match or gimmick match.

Yeah, agreed, without the ladder he is kinda useless. Although some of his matches back with the hardy boyz were definatley watchable.

Kane Knight
02-08-2007, 02:15 PM
^ :y:

He's good at drawing new fans in, I mean, the chances are that if you are new to wrestling you probably don't care about technical matchups or solid wrestling. You just wanna be entertained, I've gotta give credit to Jeff Hardy, not many people can get as much out of a 20 foot ladder, 4 tables and countless chairs like he can. In fact he would be my number one pick for a dream TLC match (if ever there was one)

The same can be said of good wrestlers. Your Austins, your Triple Hs, your Snitskys...

:shifty:

Kane Knight
02-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Well, marks dont think of the spots that jeff hardy pulls off as trash. But 'smarks' have seen it all before and don't care for the lack of talent it takes to fall off a ladder.

I just think it makes a break from the norm. I wouldn't want those kinda matches flooding WWE but I would probably lose interest if it was just grappling and submission moves too.

However, I don't think we need to argue about which one takes the most talent to perform.

Just depends what you think of as trash though, I suppose.

These make me think of a hobo. Well, he might be hungry enough to call the meat loaf in the trash food, but it doesn't make it, you know...NOT trash.

Londoner
02-08-2007, 02:41 PM
Btw kk and destor, i never said 'Good wrestler' I just said his theme music means he doesn't suck. ;) Though he is decent in the ring to...I agree with the person who mentioned the 'buzz' thing though, i get that sense to.

Crossrine
02-08-2007, 05:02 PM
Jeff reminds you of Sabu because he stole his entire style from a combination of Sabu adn RVD.

It's fucking about time for people to catch that. In TNA jeff went as far as doing arabian facebuster's in the ring. I like jeff and I think Sabu is fucking amazing, but Sabu is more original. Destor is right when he says he copied RVD and Sabu, look at ANY Hardy Boyz match. Hm... Lets see, using partner to jump off of into corner hmm I remember that move was called air sabu with rvd as the partner to jump off of. Or the stereo leg drops that sabu and rvd were famous for. But back to Jeff's in ring talent. In TNA he was awesome and good like back in the day with all the tlc matches. Now its the same old shit in all of his matches.... Think about it...

Jeritron
02-08-2007, 05:13 PM
Jeff Hardy, trash or not, > both WWE world champions right now

Kane Knight
02-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Btw kk and destor, i never said 'Good wrestler' I just said his theme music means he doesn't suck. ;) Though he is decent in the ring to...I agree with the person who mentioned the 'buzz' thing though, i get that sense to.

And I thought the statement was so fucking stupid, I opted to mock it. ;)

Kane Knight
02-08-2007, 05:28 PM
Jeff Hardy, trash or not, > both WWE world champions right now

The phraase "No. Just No." Is so inadequate right now.

rmparadox
02-08-2007, 05:45 PM
QUOTE***>Stealing from a legend is one thing, steeling from a guy still needing to make a living is another. Like Punk steeling KENTA's combo, that's just disrespectful as shows a total lack of creativity. While incorporating one of the all time greats moves is a tribute.

Pretty big difference really. Ric Flair will still be Ric Flair despite who does what. Sabu is less likely to get a contract if they already "have one of those" on thier roster.<***QUOTE

(srry my quotey thing ist working)

ok I think were getting a little ahead of ourselfs here. Isnt the reason we watch wrestling in the first place, is to be entertained?
If you arnt "entertained" by Jeff thats your problem.
I am entertained by him. So thats all that matters to me.

Destor
02-08-2007, 05:50 PM
Weak.

Crossrine
02-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Way weak. If you cant even do the quote thing... I know I am not even close to being vetern in the TPWW forums, but still. I dont know how current jeff hardy can be entertaining. I dont blame him in the WWE, now because they make him lame. But still he isnt original. Even the swanton came from the senton...

Xero
02-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Way weak. If you cant even do the quote thing... I know I am not even close to being vetern in the TPWW forums, but still. I dont know how current jeff hardy can be entertaining. I dont blame him in the WWE, now because they make him lame. But still he isnt original. Even the swanton came from the senton...
Yeah, last time I saw you quote someone you didn't do it properly either.

As far as the Swanton crack goes, Taker uses the Tombstone, but OMG THAT CAME FROM DA PILEDRIVER! Randy Orton uses the RKO, but OMG THAT COMES FROM THA NECKBREAKER! Edge uses the Impaler, but OMG THAT COMES FROM THE DDT!

Yeahhhh....

Kane Knight
02-08-2007, 06:05 PM
ok I think were getting a little ahead of ourselfs here. Isnt the reason we watch wrestling in the first place, is to be entertained?
If you arnt "entertained" by Jeff thats your problem.
I am entertained by him. So thats all that matters to me.I watch wrestling to be entertained. Watching some spot monkey rip off another spot monkey diminishes both spot monkeys to me.

Sure, you can say plagiarism is good as longs as you're entertained, but it doesn't make Jeff any better than Vanilla Ice.

Destor
02-08-2007, 06:07 PM
I could give a fuck about the quote tags. It's the whole everyone has a right to their opinions bullshit that's weak. If you aren't going to propose a decent argument as to why I'm wrong, then fuck off. I don't care who you like. If you don't like what I'm saying, thats cool, debate me. If you want to blow Jeff HArdy go somewhere else and do it or at least give a fucking REASON as to why you like his cock in your mouth.

That or shut the fuck up.

Crossrine
02-08-2007, 06:08 PM
When did I screw up the quote thing?

Xero
02-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by Name

Crossrine
02-08-2007, 06:14 PM
Dont exactly get where your going with this one, but ok...

Shadow
02-08-2007, 06:31 PM
At least I have a legitimate excuse for liking Jeff Hardy.

The man supplies my pot.

Destor
02-08-2007, 06:33 PM
If you can admit to liking trash, then thats great. I watch CZW. Yeah I do. But I know it's trash. I don't try to defend it as otherwise. And it's no different for AJ "faggot" Styles fans. Don't lie to yourself and it's all good.

But Jeff Hardy is trash.

rmparadox
02-08-2007, 11:57 PM
Actually I think I just did debate you. I said my opinion at the END of my point. So if you want a debate I just gave it to you.

Its funny how you would make fun of me for stating an obv debate to which YOU dont debate ME on.

You say you want to argue with my point of view. Then do it. Dont smeer shit all over what is a possible candidate for a good argument.

Londoner
02-09-2007, 01:45 AM
And I thought the statement was so fucking stupid, I opted to mock it. ;)

And in the process of mocking it, you make yourself look stupid, well done man!:cool:

Londoner
02-09-2007, 01:47 AM
But Jeff Hardy is trash.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree then eh?

Kane Knight
02-09-2007, 10:28 AM
And in the process of mocking it, you make yourself look stupid, well done man!:cool:

Only to you, the guy who didn't understand he was being mocked. So whatever. :lol: