PDA

View Full Version : IWA-MS announces their mainevent for philly

thecc
02-08-2007, 09:01 PM
The main event for Saturday night June 30th in Philadelphia at the ECW Arena has been officially signed and agreed upon by all parties and is ready to be announced.

We wanted to have a matchup that would be every bit as intriguing as the first ECW Arena show's Samoa Joe vs. Necro Butcher was and we think we have come up with one that may even top that.

Huge Tag Team Warfare

TOUGH CRAZY BASTARDS (Necro Butcher & Toby Klein)
vs.
LOW KI & HOMICIDE

Remember that tickets go on sale at the PWU show on February 17th as well as via paypal at the same time.

Front row will be $35.

Tickets will also be made available via paypal on February 17th by sending your payment to Patti at rottenwife@aol.com.

See you in Philly!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I just creamed my pants...

The One
02-08-2007, 09:04 PM
So it's three jobbers and Homicide (who is himself no drawing king)? Hell of a main event boys.

P.S. Please don't give me some "OMGZzzzz LowKi is DA SHJIZZZZZ!" post, he's a bland fucker who has stiff kicks. Get over it.

Bad Company
02-08-2007, 09:22 PM
who's homicide?

Destor
02-08-2007, 09:26 PM
And Necro Butcher is shit as well.

thecc
02-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Necro Butcher is one of the best brawlers in wrestling. I've enjoyed all of his Tag stuff with Toby Klein.

What Would Kevin Do?
02-08-2007, 10:44 PM
Necro Butcher is underrated.

Homicide is the goods.

Low Ki is good at what he does.

Destor
02-08-2007, 10:45 PM
Necro is aptly rated.

thecc
02-08-2007, 11:07 PM
I still fucking love the low-ki/necro butcher match from we're no joke.

rmparadox
02-08-2007, 11:45 PM
Are you Serious!! thats your big draw?! Homicide is the only one whos worth a damn!

If you really want to draw a crowd, and get peoples attension, get some Japs
KENTA, Marafuji, hell even Tanahashi would get a better crowd then Necro or Low ki.

thecc
02-09-2007, 12:05 AM
Are you Serious!! thats your big draw?! Homicide is the only one whos worth a damn!

If you really want to draw a crowd, and get peoples attension, get some Japs
KENTA, Marafuji, hell even Tanahashi would get a better crowd then Necro or Low ki.Low-ki is one of the biggest draws on the nort east indies. He has also been one of IWA's top wrestlers through out 2006.

thecc
02-09-2007, 12:35 AM
And besides I highly doubt IWA has the money to bring in someone from Japan.

Mr. Monday Morning
02-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Yeah a) I doubt NOAH or anyone really would send someone of KENTA/Marafuji/whoever's calibre to IWA and b) they would cost like 5 times as much as Low Ki.

Ian knows what his audience wants and that match should give them exactly that, plus a lot more.

PS CC update the Kings of Trios thread :mad: