PDA

View Full Version : Ok, this what I'm thinking.

BigDaddyCool
02-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Taker beats Batista and becomes world champion only for him to lse it to Boogen and retire. That would be sweet.

Jeritron
02-09-2007, 09:17 PM
Boogieman defeats Taker in a supernatural powers sanctioned Buried Alive Last Ride Casket Retirement Match

Match rules: Use supernatural powers to render your opponent in a state that you can get them in a casket. Close the Lid. Then you're next goal is to get the casket in a hearse and drive it to the grave, and bury your opponent. Once the dirt is filled in, we crown a new world champion. BOOGEN!

BigDaddyCool
02-09-2007, 09:20 PM
Boogieman defeats Taker in a supernatural powers sanctioned Buried Alive Last Ride Casket Retirement Match

Match rules: Use supernatural powers to render your opponent in a state that you can get them in a casket. Close the Lid. Then you're next goal is to get the casket in a hearse and drive it to the grave, and bury your opponent. Once the dirt is filled in, we crown a new world champion. BOOGEN!

I like your thinking, then WWE feeds him Kane. I mean literally, Boogen eats Kane to gain his power as well.

Loose Cannon
02-09-2007, 09:20 PM
Boogie Woogie man

BigDaddyCool
02-09-2007, 09:22 PM
Boogie Woogie man

The name is Boogen, get it right.

YOUR Hero
02-09-2007, 09:26 PM
It's about time Undertaker gets a chance to show his value.

Jeritron
02-09-2007, 09:28 PM
I like your thinking, then WWE feeds him Kane. I mean literally, Boogen eats Kane to gain his power as well.

You're confusing your details. They feed him Kane literally, thats true. But its not actually Kane, its his skin inhabbited by worm like aliens using him as a host.

These allow Boogen to Boog Up and dominate as champion for the summer, until the real Kane, covered in his original garments only silver (it hides his skinless body), returns to explain how he was abducted before the prom with Katie Vick. He's shocked to hear she has since been killed, and that his body has been jobbed out without his knowing. He's built up and earns a title shot against Boogen at summerslam.

Boogen goes over cleanly in an Iron Man match and Kane retires.

Blitz
02-09-2007, 09:29 PM
He's the boogie-woogie bugle boy of Company B.

YOUR Hero
02-09-2007, 09:30 PM
UT's hard work is finally paying off.

Jeritron
02-09-2007, 09:33 PM
We completely forgot to mention inbetween WM and Summerslam that Boogen beats HBK for the WWE title as well and becomes tag champs with Little Bastard.

I think he won the IC and/or US titles at house shows but just doesn't bother carrying them.

ron the dial
02-09-2007, 09:39 PM
It's only a matter of time before Vince hands the reins over to Boogen.

YOUR Hero
02-09-2007, 09:42 PM
UT will go on a championship run that will last at least 4 years

Jeritron
02-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Whats all this talk about UT? Didn't Boogen bury him at Judgement Day 07?

ron the dial
02-09-2007, 09:46 PM
:mad: REST IN PEACE :mad:

Loose Cannon
02-09-2007, 09:48 PM
I really do not want to see Batista as the guy to end the run, so I hope Taker does take the Title.

Only to lose it to Kane

ron the dial
02-09-2007, 09:50 PM
In all seriousness, I agree with that. Undertaker has done way too much in his career to have a defining part of it taken away by a hack such as Batista. I may not really want the belt on Taker, but it's better than Batista. And as it has been said multiple times by now, he can be used to give an sizable rub to whoever gets the belt from him.

Kane Knight
02-09-2007, 09:52 PM
UT's hard work is finally paying off.

It's about time he got to the top, after all those years in obscurity.

M-A-G
02-09-2007, 11:01 PM
You know, adding up all of the Undertaker's time off into one long stretch of time, he's really only been with the company for like, 3 years.

Mr. Nerfect
02-09-2007, 11:05 PM
You know, adding up all of the Undertaker's time off into one long stretch of time, he's really only been with the company for like, 3 years.

:lol:

I'm actually happy it's that way, to be honest. The less I see of Undertaker, the better. Plus the less I see of him, the better his matches can be due to lack of wear and tear.

The Undertaker should win the World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania. I like Batista and all, but there is no way he should get that honour, no matter how stiff the WWE are on him. Wait until either next year, or WrestleMania 25, and maybe give the win to Kenny Dykstra, or something.

I see either Mr. Kennedy or Kane ending The Undertaker's final World Title run, both of which I would be happy with.

Jeritron
02-09-2007, 11:08 PM
why do you sandwich absurd things between logical things?

Mr. Nerfect
02-09-2007, 11:13 PM
why do you sandwich absurd things between logical things?

Kenny Dykstra ending The Undertaker's streak? I see it happening. The guy is very similar to Randy Orton in terms of style and character, and he's very young. The WWE has it hard for the guy, too. I don't think absurd is the right word for it.

McLegend
02-09-2007, 11:16 PM
I really do not want to see Batista as the guy to end the run, so I hope Taker does take the Title.

Only to lose it to Kane
:rofl:

YOUR Hero
02-10-2007, 12:42 AM
It's about time he got to the top, after all those years in obscurity.

See, Kane knows.

BigDaddyCool
02-10-2007, 12:49 AM
So, how did this thread become about Kane, it is suppose to be back Boogen. The Kane boat has already came, went, came back, left again, sunk, resurfaced and been dry docked indefinitely.

Boogen is still fresh.

the wwe champion
02-11-2007, 10:42 AM
If Batista and Rey can be World champions so can Boogie Man and
Hardcore Holly.

diothoir
02-11-2007, 10:52 AM
So, how did this thread become about Kane, it is suppose to be back Boogen. The Kane boat has already came, went, came back, left again, sunk, resurfaced and been dry docked indefinitely.

Boogen is still fresh.

As fresh as a sprightly 40-something.