PDA

View Full Version : It was bound to happen...

Juan
02-11-2007, 04:47 PM
source: www.f4wonline.com

Apparently, Andrew "Test" Martin has been suspended. Test has been pulled off the road due to violating the WWE Wellness policy. This is the first WWE Wellness policy violation since September, at least that we know of.

The policy calls for talent to be suspended for 30 days should they fail a drug test. Also, some of the talent have a way of getting around the program. If the person tests positive for steroids or some other substance in violation of the policy, the person can still get around the suspension if the individual's next test shows a decreased usage of whatever substance he or she is using because it shows that he or she is trying to improve him or herself. But if the test shows no marked improvement, the individual will more than likely get suspended.

Vince McMahon had recently given up on pushing Test as a top headliner in ECW. That's why he was squashed in all of his encounters with Bobby Lashley.

Londoner
02-11-2007, 04:50 PM
Vince just squashes anyone who has talent, and pushes Holly instead. That's now 3 people who could've gotten massively over that Vince has buried, first RVD, then CM punk(though he still has hope), and now Test..I wonder how long before we see Holly beat Lashley for the title?

Skippord
02-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Shocker

The Naitch
02-11-2007, 05:21 PM
I wonder what Lashley gets on these tests

Crossrine
02-11-2007, 05:40 PM
I think its well known that test does steroids. I mean jeezz u see all those pimples and shit on his back? Not to mention his unusual nipples lol

ron the dial
02-11-2007, 05:41 PM
OMG I DIDN'T SEE THIS ONE COMING

KingofOldSchool
02-11-2007, 06:11 PM
Wait I thought they stopped suspending people for failing drug tests? I thought they just didn't pay them for a while or something?

Jeritron
02-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Whats Test4Champ gonna do? Can we get a 30day ban on him too?

The Naitch
02-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Testosterone Martin sucks anyways.

Corkscrewed
02-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Sucks for Lewis Patrick Daight. :shifty:

YOUR Hero
02-11-2007, 07:35 PM
It's not like he's got any talent anyway.

YOUR Hero
02-11-2007, 07:35 PM
or has any charisma

Kane Knight
02-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Has it been verified yet.

Testicle
02-11-2007, 08:52 PM
That's now 3 people who could've gotten massively over that Vince has buried, first RVD, then CM punk(though he still has hope), and now Test.

YOUR Hero
02-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Has it been verified yet.

Fuck facts!

Jeritron
02-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Test couldn't have gotten massively over. He couldn't even get over. His career peaked as a midcard IC champion during the invasion. He has no potential to be a major player, and never did.

Gerard
02-11-2007, 09:34 PM
So Test failed the Test. :shifty: :wtf:

Xero
02-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Think he's pissed off?

Jeritron
02-11-2007, 09:52 PM
He's probably getting testy about it

Xero
02-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Think he'll sit at him and listen to Pink Roid?

.44 Magdalene
02-12-2007, 06:08 AM
http://www.forumspile.com/OMFG-ONOZ.gif

addy2hotty
02-12-2007, 08:34 AM
Does this mean that his 'Testicles' are getting smaller and smaller all the time?

Kelly Kelly must be damn unsatisfied.

tucsonspeed6
02-12-2007, 08:49 AM
Test couldn't have gotten massively over. He couldn't even get over. His career peaked as a midcard IC champion during the invasion. He has no potential to be a major player, and never did.

Which is why he's perfect for the WWECW!

owenbrown
02-12-2007, 10:21 AM
I wonder what Lashley gets on these tests

He's obviously cheating. :shifty:

FourFifty
02-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Think he's pissed off?

Nope, just Roid Rage.

Rammsteinmad
02-12-2007, 12:57 PM
I'm a Test fan, so this is bad news for me. :(

Anybody Thrilla
02-12-2007, 01:20 PM
Yeah, STFU, Test is the man, and this is a black day in wrestling history.

M-A-G
02-12-2007, 01:25 PM
Test did something wrong, he got punished for it. What's the problem?

M-A-G
02-12-2007, 01:28 PM

No, his peak was his near-marriage to Stephanie McMahon back in 1999. The problem was that they failed to follow up on that momentum. He had several more sort-of pushes but they never lead anywhere (Un-Americans, Testicles). To say Test was never a big time player is overlooking a key point in his career.

Xero
02-12-2007, 01:29 PM
I'd like them to test Orton again.

Or Edge.

Or Triple H.

Or Snitsky.

Or Lashley.

Or Vince.

Fact is, only the expandable ones get punished. If you're going to sit there and say that Triple H would be suspended for finding one of I'm sure many "substances" in his body is just fucked.

Hunter probably isn't even tested.

Jeritron
02-12-2007, 01:29 PM
Nothing.

And I've seen a lot of wrestlers/entertainers come and go, and Test certainly isn't among the worst. But he's far from being "the man". If he got fired tomorrow I wouldn't care.

Jeritron
02-12-2007, 01:31 PM
No, his peak was his near-marriage to Stephanie McMahon back in 1999. The problem was that they failed to follow up on that momentum. He had several more sort-of pushes but they never lead anywhere (Un-Americans, Testicles). To say Test was never a big time player is overlooking a key point in his career.

I didn't overlook it, i was actually going to bring it up. I left it out tho because Test played such a small role in that. He was a stand in, the real story was about Steph HHH and Vince. He was a complete throwaway and nobody actually cared about him, just Stephanie. So yea, that was the high point of his career but I'd say as an actual performer 2001 was his best year.

M-A-G
02-12-2007, 01:33 PM
I'd like them to test Orton again.

Or Edge.

Or Triple H.

Or Snitsky.

Or Lashley.

Or Vince.

Fact is, only the expandable ones get punished. If you're going to sit there and say that Triple H would be suspended for finding one of I'm sure many "substances" in his body is just fucked.

Hunter probably isn't even tested.

But he got punished didn't he?

Jeritron
02-12-2007, 01:35 PM
Edge has certainly gotten smaller since the wellness policy.

M-A-G
02-12-2007, 01:35 PM
I didn't overlook it, i was actually going to bring it up. I left it out tho because Test played such a small role in that. He was a stand in, the real story was about Steph HHH and Vince. He was a complete throwaway and nobody actually cared about him, just Stephanie. So yea, that was the high point of his career but I'd say as an actual performer 2001 was his best year.
His run with European Title that year had a lot of potential. Plus the Invasion was loaded with opportunities for him. But of course, we can't let those opportunities slip away from the McMahons.

ron the dial
02-12-2007, 01:36 PM
It's a slap on the wrist, really. He'll be back and going nowhere soon enough.

And try and tell me that the WWE didn't know that he was on roids when he got re-hired. The man is fucking jacked. If they really cared about shit like this, they wouldn't hire guys who are obviously on the juice and then do nothing about it until 6-7 months later.

Anybody Thrilla
02-12-2007, 01:38 PM
It's a slap on the wrist, really. He'll be back and going nowhere soon enough.

And try and tell me that the WWE didn't know that he was on roids when he got re-hired. The man is fucking jacked. If they really cared about shit like this, they wouldn't hire guys who are obviously on the juice and then do nothing about it until 6-7 months later.

That's the thing that kills me. If it was such a big deal, why hire him back in the first place? And why push him like such a fucking beast, then all of a sudden be like "errr, waitaminute, something's wrong here".

It fucking sucks. I was enjoying Test immensely in ECW before they jobbed him to Lashley 41 times. Don't offer me something to try and get behind and then just be like "PSYCHE". Bullshit.

I'm still trying to find out who was driving the white hummer, for shit sake. :'(

Rammsteinmad
02-12-2007, 01:39 PM
I gotta agree with Xero Limit here. :y:

Jeritron
02-12-2007, 01:39 PM
His run with European Title that year had a lot of potential. Plus the Invasion was loaded with opportunities for him. But of course, we can't let those opportunities slip away from the McMahons.

Come on, in that time period the roster had so much talent, all the main eventers under one roof, plus the incoming rosters and guys like Jericho RVD and Booker T getting as over as anybody. Then teams like Edge Christian Matt and Jeff going into singles. Test was the least of priorities and rightfully so. He had a perfectly acceptable career for what he is.

Rammsteinmad
02-12-2007, 01:40 PM
I'm still trying to find out who was driving the white hummer, for shit sake. :'(

The WCW incident? Or is there something I'm missing?

Anybody Thrilla
02-12-2007, 01:41 PM
Yes, the WCW incident. Thanks for ruining my already weak joke, though. :mad:

M-A-G
02-12-2007, 01:41 PM
OK, so I'm a Test fan. Sue me. :mad:

M-A-G
02-12-2007, 01:42 PM
The WCW incident? Or is there something I'm missing?

Yeah, he's talking about that one. Can you believe that at one point they tried to sell Carmen Electra as a potential suspect?

Xero
But he got punished didn't he?
Yeah, but why haven't any of the guys I listed didn't?

If they were serious about this, they would do "random" one-person drug tests, they'd do random roster drug tests.

But then, we can't have 3/4ths of the roster suspended, can we?

ron the dial
Yeah, he's talking about that one. Can you believe that at one point they tried to sell Carmen Electra as a potential suspect?
Yes, yes I can.

Anybody Thrilla
02-12-2007, 01:43 PM

This doesn't sound like much of a Test fan to me.

Also, I used to mark out for his music when it was like "GIDDAUFREAK, GIDDAGIDDAUFREAK", or whatever the blue fuck it was saying. Could never understand a lick of it, but what a bad ass song. :y:

M-A-G
02-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Yeah, but why haven't any of the guys I listed didn't?

If they were serious about this, they would do "random" one-person drug tests, they'd do random roster drug tests.

But then, we can't have 3/4ths of the roster suspended, can we?

I'm agreeing with you. It's just in this case, we got ourselves a perpetrator. Gotta wonder if someone is just using this as excuse to get him off the road. Dave Lagana I'm looking at YOU! :mad:

Anybody Thrilla
02-12-2007, 01:44 PM
I would have rather had Carmen Electra as wCw champ than David Arquette.

M-A-G
02-12-2007, 01:44 PM
This doesn't sound like much of a Test fan to me.

Well it's not like he's my all time favorite or anything.....

M-A-G
02-12-2007, 01:45 PM
I would have rather had Carmen Electra as wCw champ than David Arquette.

How'd ya like to get pinned by her??? :naughty:

Jeritron
02-12-2007, 01:46 PM
OK, so I'm a Test fan. Sue me. :mad:

Its perfectly fine. You could be a fan of much worse, he's not THAT bad. But I certainly don't see anything he ever did in ring or out that makes him deserving or entertaining.

I'd say the high point of his career was survivor series 2001. He was getting a respectable push during a time with a wealth of talent on both sides. Next stop would be the main event, and I don't think thats called for. Especially when they had 10+ main event names that were way over that they had to deal with, he just wasn't up to the bar (especially then)

Best moment of his career is easily being on the receiving end of Steiner's ring apron fiasco. It's certainly defining.

Anybody Thrilla
02-12-2007, 01:48 PM
SummerSlam 1999, all right?

Anybody Thrilla
02-12-2007, 01:49 PM
I didn't know if he was going to love her or leave her or WHAT.

Jeritron
02-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Was that the love her or leave her match?

Anybody Thrilla
02-12-2007, 01:50 PM
I really don't believe I could have made that any more obvious, but yes.

Jeritron
02-12-2007, 01:50 PM
Okay, I'll give Test that match. Even though you could give the credit to shane and call it very forgettable and you'd be right on both counts.

Jeritron
02-12-2007, 01:51 PM
I really don't believe I could have made that any more obvious, but yes.

Yea I asked before your post showed up man, same minute.

Anybody Thrilla
02-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Try and keep up, lil' guy.

Juan
02-12-2007, 09:13 PM
::sigh::

Is this better KK?

source: Wrestling Observer

In an update to yesterday's report, Andrew "Test" Martin has in fact been suspended by World Wrestling Entertainment for violating the WWE Wellness Policy. His suspension will run for 30 days. He's eligible to be on television should WWE need him, but as a general rule, suspensions are really only for house shows. That explains why he hasn't appeared on the most recent weekend house show events. Also, Test won't be paid during his suspension.

Kane Knight
02-12-2007, 09:33 PM
I'm agreeing with you. It's just in this case, we got ourselves a perpetrator. Gotta wonder if someone is just using this as excuse to get him off the road. Dave Lagana I'm looking at YOU! :mad:

Yeah, but Test is a minor offender, while others are basically getting rewarded for juicing.

Kane Knight
02-12-2007, 09:35 PM
::sigh::

Is this better KK?

Now, was that so hard?

Bad Company
02-12-2007, 09:42 PM
That's the thing that kills me. If it was such a big deal, why hire him back in the first place? And why push him like such a fucking beast, then all of a sudden be like "errr, waitaminute, something's wrong here".

It fucking sucks. I was enjoying Test immensely in ECW before they jobbed him to Lashley 41 times. Don't offer me something to try and get behind and then just be like "PSYCHE". Bullshit.

Yeah, no fucking shit. Thrilla knows whatsup. I actually found test credible as a heavyweight contender. And one of the mathes he had with lashley was awesome, until Lashley just started mauling him.
So fucking pissed off over this.

Kane Knight
02-12-2007, 09:56 PM
I do love the whole "HOLY SHIT! HE'S ON STEROIDS??????" Bit. what a shocking revalation.

Xero
02-12-2007, 09:58 PM
I'm starting to realize that quite a few more people here watch ECW than I thought...

Kane Knight
02-12-2007, 10:32 PM
This is pretty much ECW's entire fanbase.

ron the dial
02-13-2007, 07:22 AM
And even this thread doesn't truly reflect ECW's fanbase, as I haven't watched in, oh, 2 months. I've almost unofficially joined this "not watching any televised wrestling" thing that's going on, and I'm happier for it.

.44 Magdalene
02-13-2007, 07:55 AM
I haven't watched ECW in over a month, but I do like Test. I saw him job at Royal Rumble, and have heard about him jobbing in mention.

Really, seems pretty fucking stupid to me. But again, I don't watch ECW.

Kane Knight
02-13-2007, 11:24 AM
I used to like Test a lot. These days, I don't care much. He's just fucking boring.

Anybody Thrilla
02-13-2007, 11:54 AM
You seem to think everything is boring, Mr. Knight.

Also, isn't it convienient that Test is still eligible to be on television "should the WWE need him"? Would he still not get paid if he was used on TV? Those guys are ridiculous.

Kane Knight
02-13-2007, 12:23 PM
You seem to think everything is boring, Mr. Knight.

Wrong. But if it makes you feel better to make stuff up, who'm I to stop you?

Anybody Thrilla
02-13-2007, 12:25 PM
I just said you "seem" to think that. Almost every post I see from you, personally, is saying that something is shitty, stupid, or gay. If that's the way it seems to me, then I guess there's a bit of reality in it, no?

Kane Knight
02-13-2007, 01:39 PM
You're selectively ignoring posts then, or saying something false. Either way, your conclusion is based upon false pretenses, so whatever you "seem "to think is still wrong.

Now if you want to keep lying to yourself or whatever, go for it.