PDA

View Full Version : YOUR WrestleMania 23 Card

Mr. JL
02-19-2007, 03:04 PM
I know these are done every year, and about 20 times in between... so I thought I'd just getit out of the way.
SO, Create YOUR WrestleMania 23 or comment on some of the WM cards that are created. Here's mine...

MAIN EVENT
WWE Championship
John Cena v. Shawn Michaels
*If anyone can pull a WrestleMania quality, memorable moment out of John Cena it is definitely Shawn Michaels. I really like this match-up the WWE is going to give us and I think it should main event the show. Shawn Michaels should take the title off of Cena.

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista v. Undertaker
*I'll keep this match-up as well, just to stay somewhat consistant with what to the WrestleMania that the WWE is building. The Undertaker should get the victory and he is the master of pulling good matches out of low quality hosses.

Hair Match
Donald Trump v. Vince McMahon
*:| Maybe have Khali come down and chop one of them.

Hardcore Match
Mick Foley v. Rob Van Dam
*Come on, these two could create one hell of a hardcore spot match! Give them 20 minutes plus and you will have one hell-of-an extreme match. Yes, maybe Vince will never trust putting THE title back on Rob, but if the WWE still wants him around... make him feel as though he is an important part of the wrestling show.

Edge v. Randy Orton
*Good match-up right here between two of the young guys. I'd give Edge the victory.

Casket Match
Kane v. King Booker
*Quick, little casket match here.

ECW World Championship
Bobby Lashley v. Chris Benoit
*Help build Lashley as a solid champion by having a good match with Benoit.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Johnny Nitro v. Umaga v. Shelton Benjamin v. Carlito v. Mr. Kennedy v. Sabu*Johnny Nitro should be the one to win the match in my estimation. Then go on to face Shawn Michaels in a few main events to help elevate him. I do not think he should win the belt off of HBK, but just to give him a high profile, main event feud.

Intercontinental Championship
Jeff Hardy v. Ric Flair
*A good opening match with Hardy going over could give him a huge boost. Not to mention finally get the IC title defended on WrestleMania again. It hasn't been defended at a Mania since 2002!

Jeritron
02-19-2007, 03:59 PM
at this point....what I most likely think it will be....

WWE Championship
Shawn Michaels vs John Cena (c)

Undertaker vs Batista (c)

Hair vs Hair
Streetfight
Mick Foley w/ Donald Trump vs Shane McMahon w/ Vince
Special Guest Enforcer: Stone Cold Steve Austin

ECW Championship
Bobby Lashley (c) vs __________ (Snitsky? Umaga?)

Grudge Match
Edge vs Randy Orton

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Jeff Hardy vs Kenny Dykstra vs CM Punk vs RVD vs Rey Mysterio vs Matt Hardy

United States Championship
Mr. Kennedy vs Chris Benoit(c)

Some type of Gimmick Match:
Kane vs King Booker

Intercontinental Championship
Ric Flair vs Carlito (c)

Women's Championship
Mickie James vs _______

Interpromotional Tag Team Title Match
London and Kendrick (c) vs WGTT (c) vs Cryme Tyme vs MNM

Extreme Rules Elimination Tag Match
The New Breed: Marcus Cor Von, Kevin Thorn, Elijah Burke, Matt Striker
vs
The Originals: Sabu, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Balls Mahoney w/ Paul Heyman

a couple other matches and segments involving people I left out. Maybe a playboy segment. Cruiserweight match or something...

Mr. Nerfect
02-19-2007, 11:56 PM
Here is a blend of what I think will happen, and what I want to see happen:

WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels
John Cena has Shawn Michaels in an STFU, and Vince McMahon (with a new bald haircut) comes out and tells the referee to ring the bell, giving John Cena the official submission win, screwing Shawn Michaels out of the WWE Championship.

The Undertaker vs. Edge
The Undertaker manages to defeat the World Heavyweight Champion, Batista, and as he is posing with his newly won World Heavyweight Title, Edge's theme hits, and out comes the Rated-R Superstar to cash in his Money in the Bank Title Shot. Edge Spears The Undertaker, three times to get the pin on the Dead Man, and raise his WrestleMania streak to 8-0, ending The Undertaker's 15-0 streak in the process.

Batista vs. The Undertaker
Batista kicks out of a Tombstone from The Undertaker, but a second one puts The Animal down for the three count, which allows The Undertaker to win his first World Heavyweight Championship.

Extreme Rules Match for the ECW World Championship
Bobby Lashley vs. Mr. Kennedy
I hate to say it, but I think the smart thing to do here would be to have Bobby Lashley retain the belt, cleanly. You'd line up a bunch of credible heel challengers earlier in the night via the Originals vs. New Breed Elimination Match, and you have to put over a big face somewhere.

Hair vs. Hair Street Fight for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Umaga (w/ Vince McMahon) vs. Mick Foley (w/ Donald Trump)
I'd give Mick Foley the win here somehow. Maybe have The Great Khali turn face, or something? I don't know, it could work. This would give Mick Foley a huge win at WrestleMania, and be the first Intercontinental Title defence at WrestleMania in five years. This would also be the first time Mick Foley had ever won the Championship, with seems WrestleMania worthy. He wouldn't have a long reign with the belt, and would probably lose it the following night (maybe even back to Umaga), but it would be a fun victory on the night.

Edge vs. Randy Orton vs. Kenny Dykstra vs. Chris Benoit vs. Montel Vontavious Porter vs. CM Punk
Edge wins here. I can imagine some fun spots, and Dykstra earning some fans. Randy Orton and Edge work together a fair bit, and Edge betrays Orton and grabs the briefcase for the win.

Kane & The Boogeyman vs. King Booker & Finlay
No gimmicks here, just a tag team match for pacing. Kane, King Booker and Finlay could help cover up Boogeyman's weaknesses here. I'd have Kane and Boogeyman go over.

ECW Originals vs. ECW New Breed Elimination Match
Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, Balls Mahoney & The Sandman vs. Test, Snitsky, Marcus Cor Von, Matt Striker & Kevin Thorn
I'd have the heels go over, with Marcus Cor Von and Snitsky surviving. Test is kind of in the doghouse now, so he wouldn't survive, although I'd take him over Snitsky. This is used to set up some heel challengers for the ECW World Title.

Ric Flair vs. Carlito
Carlito gets the clean submission victory here, busting out his own version of the Figure Four Leglock.

10-Man Cruiserweight Invitational for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Chavo Guerrero vs. Gregory Helms vs. Jimmy Wang Yang vs. Super Crazy vs. Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Jamie Noble vs. Funaki vs. Shannon Moore vs. Little Guido vs. Daivari
Rey Mysterio watches this match from ringside as a special guest, or something. I'd have Jimmy Wang Yang or Super Crazy bust out the upset victory here after 15-20 minutes of spotfest fun.

WWE Women's Championship
Melina vs. Ashley Massaro
Ashley Massaro will likely get the push towards the Title to celebrate her Playboy thing. She's apparently improved in the ring, so I actually see them putting the Women's Title on her here.

TLC Match to crown the first-ever WWE World Tag Team Champions
The Hardys vs. MNM vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick
Yes, this would be the second Ladder Match on the card, but with htis one being teamed-based, and the other being singles-based, I can see it working out, especially with this one opening the show. London & Kendrick grab a new set of belts to make the smooth transition from WWE Tag Team Champions to WWE World Tag Team Champions.

Jeritron
02-20-2007, 12:26 AM
Alienoid, I love your card. Its phenomenal, only change I'd personally make is have Kennedy and Benoit in a US title match, and substitute in Rey Mysterio for Benoit in the MITB match.

As for the ECW title, it doesn't matter who'd fill in for where you put Kennedy. Someone from that New Breed team I suppose, and you could put Elijah Burke on that New Breed team where he belongs.

Legit love that card tho.

note: Unfortunately, with MITB there won't be that huge TLC, even though I'd love that.
Hopefully those 4 teams square off for all the gold tho.

Jeritron
02-20-2007, 12:31 AM
your card, with my added US title match would mean all the company's titles being defended. To me, thats what Wrestlemania should be. They have plenty of time, so theres not really an excuse to me to not get all the belts on the card.

In kayfabe it should be "if you have a belt, you have to step up and defend it at the years biggest event" Makes it feel like the companys biggest show when all the titles are on the line in big matches. Plus you also have the gimmick and grudge matches, and the MITB. If a wrestler doesn't fit into the title scene, a grudge storyline, or into MITB they really need not be on the card.

Love the idea of Kane and Boogeyman vs Finlay and Booker
Not because its gonna be a great match, but because it just makes a lot of sense and it very wrestlemania-ish

Jeritron
02-20-2007, 01:04 AM
http://perezhilton.com/upload/2007/02/britney_needs_a_wig_in/shitney05.jpg Thats what we call Buyrates folks.

Mr. Nerfect
02-20-2007, 02:24 AM
Alienoid, I love your card. Its phenomenal, only change I'd personally make is have Kennedy and Benoit in a US title match, and substitute in Rey Mysterio for Benoit in the MITB match.

As for the ECW title, it doesn't matter who'd fill in for where you put Kennedy. Someone from that New Breed team I suppose, and you could put Elijah Burke on that New Breed team where he belongs.

Legit love that card tho.

note: Unfortunately, with MITB there won't be that huge TLC, even though I'd love that.
Hopefully those 4 teams square off for all the gold tho.

Holy shit, I can't believe I left Elijah Burke off that card. That's right, originally I had him for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. If you took out Benoit and had a US Title Match (whether it be against Kennedy or MVP), you have enough shuffle to allow Burke into the match.

Avenger
02-20-2007, 05:07 AM
Edge v. Randy Orton
*Good match-up right here between two of the young guys. I'd give Edge the victory.

Since when was Edge one of the young guys? :wtf:

Sadistic
02-20-2007, 06:46 AM
Create YOUR WrestleMania 23

a couple other matches and segments involving people I left out. Maybe a playboy segment.

Why do you hate us?

Mr. JL
02-20-2007, 02:03 PM
Since when was Edge one of the young guys? :wtf:
He's 34 or so.. I guess he's more like in the middle somewhere.

Mr. JL
02-20-2007, 02:06 PM
But yeah Alienoid.. that is a pretty HAWT looking card!

Jordan
02-20-2007, 02:38 PM
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
Batista v.s The Undertaker

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
John Cena v.s Shawn Michaels

BILLIONAIRE HAIR v.s HAIR CHALLENGE
Umaga w/Vince McMahon v.s Hulk Hogan w/Donald Trump

MONEY IN THE BANK INTERPROMOTIONAL LADDER MATCH
Edge v.s CM Punk v.s MVP v.s Randy Orton v.s Kennedy v.s Kenny Dykstra v.s Sabu

TAG TEAM CHALLENGE
King Booker and Finlay w/Little Bastard v.s Kane and The Boogeyman w/Little Boogeyman

ECW WORLD TITLE MATCH EXTREME RULES
Bobby Lashley v.s Snitsky

WWE US TITLE MATCH
Chris Benoit v.s Rey Mysterio Jr.

Ric Flair v.s Carlito

ECW 8 Man Tag
ECW Originals (RVD, Dreamer, Sandman, and Balls) v.s The New Breed (Cor Van, Stryker, Burke, and Thorn)

WWE CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
Chavo Guerrero v.s Gregory Helms

Mr. JL
02-20-2007, 08:20 PM
I suppose there is actually a new breed of extremists versus the old breed of extremists going on in ECW then eh?

I haven't bothered to watch ECW on Sci Fi in a while so I don't know.

---

I like the idea of having Gregory Helms in a singles match though Jordan X. He's defnitely earned it and it would be entertaining.

addy2hotty
02-20-2007, 09:38 PM
You know, I can't even bring myself to make a card. It's all so hopeless.

I just hope this happens:-

Fans stormed the ring tonight at Wrestlemania as protests at a shit card reached fever pitch. Not content with booing their way through the event and causing Bobby Lashley to cry during his big 'hair vs hair' match with Umaga, they stormed the ring after the unsatisfactory draw ending to the Undertaker/Batista World Title match. Fans called for their money back to be met with a 'get them' shout from WWE Chairman Vincent K. McMahon.

As local police stormed the ring, a hail of plastic bullets descended with many injured.

Somewhere in the sea of raging fans, Rey Mysterio drowned.

The Icon of Elisim
02-24-2007, 09:50 PM
HBK vs Cena
Batista vs Undertaker
Kane vs Great Khali
MITB: CM Punk vs Kennedy vs Edge vs Orton vs Booker vs Finlay
Hardys vs Kendrick and London vs MNM vs Worlds Greatest Tag Team (elimination match)
Benoit, RVD, Sabu vs Marquis Cor Von, Striker, Elijah Burke (hardcore match)
Lashley vs Umaga
Melina vs Ashley

M-A-G
02-24-2007, 10:01 PM
I can pick a bunch of names out of a hat an end up with a better card so I'm not going to bother with an effort.

Fox
02-25-2007, 12:55 AM
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
The Undertaker vs. Batista (c)

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP FATAL 4-WAY ELIMINATION MATCH
Shawn Michaels vs. Edge vs. Randy Orton vs. John Cena (c)

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP 2/3 FALLS MATCH
King Booker vs. Chris Benoit (c)

MONEY IN THE BANK 6-MAN LADDER MATCH
CM Punk vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Super Crazy vs. Johnny Nitro vs. Joey Mercury vs. Matt Hardy

ECW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP EXTREME RULES MATCH
Sabu vs. Bobby Lashley (c)

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Cryme Tyme vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team (c)

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Carlito vs. Umaga vs. Jeff Hardy (c)

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
KC James & Idol Stevens vs. Deuce & Domino vs. Brian Kendrick (c) & Paul London (c)

SD! VS. ECW EXTREME RULES MATCH
Kane vs. Test

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Shane Helms vs. Jimmy Wang Yang vs. Chavo Guerrero (c)

SUBMISSION MATCH
Kenny Dykstra vs. Ric Flair

Fox
02-25-2007, 12:57 AM
HBK vs Cena
Batista vs Undertaker
Kane vs Great Khali
MITB: CM Punk vs Kennedy vs Edge vs Orton vs Booker vs Finlay
Hardys vs Kendrick and London vs MNM vs Worlds Greatest Tag Team (elimination match)
Benoit, RVD, Sabu vs Marquis Cor Von, Striker, Elijah Burke (hardcore match)
Lashley vs Umaga
Melina vs Ashley

Why would you only book one face in MITB?

Mr. JL
02-25-2007, 01:35 AM
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
The Undertaker vs. Batista (c)

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP FATAL 4-WAY ELIMINATION MATCH
Shawn Michaels vs. Edge vs. Randy Orton vs. John Cena (c)

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP 2/3 FALLS MATCH
King Booker vs. Chris Benoit (c)

MONEY IN THE BANK 6-MAN LADDER MATCH
CM Punk vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Super Crazy vs. Johnny Nitro vs. Joey Mercury vs. Matt Hardy

ECW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP EXTREME RULES MATCH
Sabu vs. Bobby Lashley (c)

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Cryme Tyme vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team (c)

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Carlito vs. Umaga vs. Jeff Hardy (c)

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
KC James & Idol Stevens vs. Deuce & Domino vs. Brian Kendrick (c) & Paul London (c)

SD! VS. ECW EXTREME RULES MATCH
Kane vs. Test

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Shane Helms vs. Jimmy Wang Yang vs. Chavo Guerrero (c)

SUBMISSION MATCH
Kenny Dykstra vs. Ric Flair

That is a pretty HAWT card too. DAMN!

RP
02-25-2007, 01:50 AM
Main Event:

Cena vs Michaels. ( Oddly enough i think they got this one right. I think Cena needs to have a career defining match at this point in his career, which i dont think he's had and HBK is just the man to do it like previous posters have said. Also, i'm warming up to Cena. Maybe its cause he's been shoved down my throat all this time. His Last Man Standing match with Umaga ( LMS??? The one with the turnbuckle spot at the Rumble ), was a really great match imo. I was entertained.

Winner : HBK ( I really want HBK to win one last Main Event title at Wrestlemania. Cena has had his time. Its time for HBK. The guy has been balls out good ever since he came back. He deserves this moment again. Not beacause of who he is, but because he's earned it.)

World Heavyweight Title match:

Batista vs Undetaker ( I hate this match, but i cant think of anywhere else i'd put Undertaker. For one, he doesnt belong in the MITB. He shouldnt be challenging for anything less then the World title and WWE needs to take a rest on all the UNdertaker gimmick matches . Theres been like a billion of them lately. Two, he's the only one that you can justify taking the belt off Batista right now, because of who he is and his streak. You cant use Benoit cause he has a strap already, tho it would be cool. Kennedy is still kind of new and probably wouldnt be the best idea as far as Batista is concerned. And Finley would be great, but just not Wrestlemania great. Not yet)

Winner: Undertaker ( I'm sick of even looking at Batista. His stupid suits and glasses and metro big muscle man look. Its just stupid. Where a t-shirt on something fag. I just really dont like Batista at all. I never have. Probably never will. He doesnt strike me as someone who should be carrying Smackdown. I think he'd make a pretty good ECW champ tho.)

United States Championship :

Benoit vs Kennedy : Could be the best match on the card. Aside from Dino Bravo and Adrian Adonis, Benoit is my favorite wrestler of all time. Nuff said about him. Mannnnn i love Kennedy. The match with Lashley at No Way Out was beautiful and not because Lashley. It was all Kennedy. The way he worked on Lashleys leg and used all the techincal moves on the big man. I was entertained and i dont even remember Lashley doing anything accept the end when he beat him up with a chair. I thought it was one of the best matches on the card that ppv. Soley cause of Mr. Kennedy. I think him and Benoit would have one amazing match.

Winner : Benoit ( I want this match to be a 5 star match, but have Kennedy lose. Benoit needs a huge victory not to just put himself over, but to put that belt over as something significant. An amazing match with Kennedy would do that and it would put Kennedy inline to move up for the World Title by Summerslam.)

MITB

Edge vs Orton vs Finlay vs CM Punk vs King Booker vs THE GREAT KHALI!!!

Winner : THE GREAT FINLAY! ( I love Finlay. I love Litte Bastard too, because he looks like a tiny Kris P. Lettuce. Finlay should be in the title hunt with Kennedy. But i dont know how you can have both there going after Undertaker. Still, I love Finlay

Interpromotional match

Kane vs Johnny Nitro ( Another match that i think could steal the show. It seems like an odd match, but it could have the makings of a HBKvs Undertaker match back in the late 90's. Its a reach, but if it works, there could be a beautiful pay off for both.

Winner : Nitro ( A win over Kane could put him over as a legit Main Eventer in the near future.)

Tag Team title match :

Hardy Boys vs Kendrick and London ( Could be a brilliant match. No gimmicks, just let them go. No DQ maybe. Let them do there deal. Another possible show stealer in the making. )

Winner: Hardy Boys. ( My theme for this Wrestlmania is " title change " because i think it'd be cool to see the Hardy Boys get the tag belts, and Taker and HBK getting the main title belts )

ECW Title match:

Lashley vs Sandman ( Sandman )

Winner : Sandman ( Sandman )
(sandman)

Opening match :

Flair vs Carlito ( dont really care, but Flair needs to get some wrestlemania face time )

Winner : Carlito

Mr. Nerfect
02-25-2007, 04:14 AM
With some more revelations, here is an adjusted WrestleMania card:

WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels
Like a lot of people, Cena is starting to grow on me somewhat. I don't know what has changed, but he hasn't been as flat-out boring in recent weeks. He shouldn't drop the WWE Title at WrestleMania. There is money in his WrestleMania record. A win over Big Show for the US Title, a win over JBL for the WWE Title, a win over Triple H via submission for the WWE Title and a win over Shawn Michaels for the WWE Title. That's pretty fucking impressive. I want to see a combination of the Survivor Series Screwjob and WrestleMania X7 here. John Cena gets Shawn Michaels in the STFU, and HBK refuses to tap, but Vince McMahon comes out and tells the referee to ring the bell. Cena and bald Vince then shake hands in the center of the ring to close the show.

The Undertaker vs. Edge
After beating Batista, The Undertaker celebrates in the ring with his first World Heavyweight Championship. Edge then suddenly Spears The Undertaker, and then lays him out with the Money in the Bank briefcase. Edge cashes in his title shot there and then, and pins Undertaker to end his 15-0 undefeated streak at WrestleMania.

Batista vs. The Undertaker
Not looking forward to this match in the slightest, but Batista will probably be on his best here, as will Taker. Let Batista kick out of one Tombstone to make it seem like he's special, only for a second to put him down for the pin. Keep Batista on hand to feud with Edge once Undertaker is done.

Hair vs. Hair Match for the ECW World Championship
Bobby Lashley (representing Donald Trump) vs. Umaga (representing Vince McMahon)
Ew. I'm not looking forward to this one, either. Bobby Lashley wins. Yawn. Even Stone Cold Steve Austin cannot save this from being obviously mechanical booking. This will no doubt be a money the WWE will play on their videos, but will it really advance the career of Bobby "Lindsay" much? I doubt it.

ECW Originals vs. ECW New Breed Elimination Match
Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, Balls Mahoney and The Sandman vs. Elijah Burke, Snitsky, Marcus Cor Von, Matt Striker and Kevin Thorn
I'm operating under the assumptions that Test won't be in, and Hardcore Holly is injured. The Sandman goes first when he nails anything that moves with a Singapore cane. Kevin Thorn is the biggest victim, and he finds himself taking a beating from the faces, but he eventually gets the tag to Snitsky, who pins Sabu with a Big Boot. Balls Mahoney gets isolated, but then tags in Tommy Dreamer, who unleashes Hell, and even pins Kevin Thorn with a DDT. He goes to give Matt Striker a Spicolli Driver, but he gets a Pounce from Marcus Cor Von, and Striker falls into the cover. Balls Mahoney plants Striker with a sit-down spinebuster for three. Mahoney finds himself isolated, and eventually eliminated by Elijah Burke's Elijah Experience. RVD flies in, the last Original left, and he opens up on Burke, Snitsky and Cor Von. The former Monty Brown goes to Pounce, RVD, but Van Dam leap frogs, and Snitsky is hit. RVD covers for the pin on Snitsky. Cor Von eventually hits The Pounce for the three, however, and he and Burke walk out survivors.
Kane vs. The Great Khali
Another pretty uninteresting match. Kane should go over here. I don't care what kind of new-found partially sarcastic support Khali has found, he's got nothing on Kane. The Big Red Machine walks in, toys with Khali for a bit, then Chokeslams him and walks out with another WrestleMania win.

WWE Women's Championship
Melina vs. Ashley Massaro
Apparently Ashley isn't awful anymore. I really hope that is the case. Regardless of how awful she is, I think the only reason Melina won the belt was so she could drop it off to the new Playboy cover girl. What would really be sweet is if they re-enacted the Medusa angle, and had Ashley bin the Women's belt on SmackDown!, with London and Kendrick holding the Tag Team Titles, setting up a more intense feud between them and MNM, but that won't happen. Alas. Flying Elbow gets it done for Ashley, here.

Fatal Fourway Match for the WWE United States Championship
Chris Benoit vs. Finlay vs. Matt Hardy vs. Montel Vontavious Porter
This could be fun. Benoit and Finlay are simply awesome, Hardy is great, and MVP is good. In other words, they could have a very memorable WrestleMania bout. Easily the most memorable for the United States Championship. Having Benoit walk out US Champion here is pretty pointless, so you might as well give the win to someone who could use it. Finlay is past his prime, and as awesome as he is, doesn't need the belt. It's down to either MVP or Hardy. I think a face win at WrestleMania would be more exciting, and Hardy as US Champion is something I personally want to see. MVP winning wouldn't be awful, though.

Edge vs. CM Punk vs. King Booker vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Randy Orton
Should be a fun match, and I fully expect Edge to win it. Mr. Kennedy has an outside shot, but I think if he is going to get the World Title this year, it will be through some hard work. He'll get there eventually, he doesn't need this. Might as well further Edge's undefeated streak, and make him into the bonafide star he can be.

10-Man Cruiserweight Invitational for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Chavo Guerrero vs. Gregory Helms vs. Jimmy Wang Yang vs. Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Funaki vs. Shannon Moore vs. Little Guido Maritato vs. Jamie Noble vs. Daivari vs. Super Crazy
Fun, fun, fun, this will be fun. Give the win to Super Crazy after he pins Shannon Moore, or something. Apparently the WWE wants to draw in a Hispanic audience? A feud between Chavo Guerrero and Super Crazy could do that, and if they bring in Mistico...excellent ensues.

World Tag Team Championship
The World's Greatest Tag Team vs. Ric Flair and Carlito
Cryme Tyme impressed me on heat, but I would rather see this match. Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin would work well with Flair and Carlito, and when Carlito gets the hot tag, I can imagine the place exploding. I'd love to see Carlito turn on Flair here, allowing Haas and Benjamin to retain. Yeah, that'd be pretty sweet.

WWE Tag Team Championship
Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs. MNM
London and Kendrick should retain here. I'd like to see them bust out the WrestleMania moves. Let Paul London hit the London Calling, MNM a Super Snapshot, and even let Melina and Ashley brawl to tease their match later on. If the WWE really wanted to make me come, Theodore Long could authorise the use of ladders, to preview what we could see in the MITB Match later on. Let them actually use a strong move to finish. The return of Get Well Soon? Perhaps.

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Rob Conway vs. Kenny Dykstra
This is kind of from the thread I made that no one replied to. I don't care what anyone says, Conway as Donald Trump's personal assistant would entertain me to no end. Conway can be trusted to work a good match with anyone, and Dykstra is an up-and-comer that deserves a spot on the card. The IC Title deserves to be represented as well. Kenny Dykstra gets the pin and walks out the new IC Champion.