PDA

View Full Version : Oh God...

Mr. Nerfect
02-23-2007, 10:10 PM
Go to WWE.com's SmackDown! Superstars section, and tell me if you notice anything different about a certain little associate of Finlay's. :|

Fenix122
02-23-2007, 10:12 PM
lol that had better be a joke...hornswoggle

McLegend
02-23-2007, 10:13 PM
That's great. I love the WWE right now.

The One
02-23-2007, 10:16 PM
n an episode of Friend Ross dated a woman named Elizabeth Hornswoggle.

Mr. Nerfect
02-23-2007, 10:16 PM
The only way my sanity will be able to tolerate this is if commentary saves it.

Michael Cole: It's that Little Bastard!
JBL: He's not a little bastard, Michael! Do you think his parents were "Mr and Mrs Bastard"? His name is "Hornswoggle"...

OR

Michael Cole: Oh my God! It's Hornswoggle!
JBL: Little Bastard, Michael Cole! For the love of God, call him the Little Bastard...

Dorkchop
02-23-2007, 10:32 PM
The only way my sanity will be able to tolerate this is if commentary saves it.

Michael Cole: It's that Little Bastard!
JBL: He's not a little bastard, Michael! Do you think his parents were "Mr and Mrs Bastard"? His name is "Hornswoggle"...

OR

Michael Cole: Oh my God! It's Hornswoggle!
JBL: Little Bastard, Michael Cole! For the love of God, call him the Little Bastard...

So basically which ever route they take, as long as Cole speaks first and JBL speaks last, it'll work out? Both sound fine to me.

St. Jimmy
02-23-2007, 10:49 PM
by the by, Rey being destroyed by Umaga, I think I nearly came.

tucsonspeed6
02-24-2007, 10:47 AM
So basically which ever route they take, as long as Cole speaks first and JBL speaks last, it'll work out? Both sound fine to me.
Of Course. It wouldn't work if it was the other way around...

JBL: Hey! Here comes Hornswoggle!
Cole: *whine whine whine!* :( I may be a metro pussy, but I have a tatoo of a corncob on my arm! :'(
Me: Bang *as I paint the walls with my brains*

Kane Knight
02-24-2007, 11:10 AM

Isn't that pretty much Smackdown's commentary over the last few months in a nutshell?

U-Warrior
02-24-2007, 11:46 AM
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRARRRRRRRRRRRRRARAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HOW CAN THE WARRIOR CLOTHESLINE SUCH A MINISCULACULAR OPPONENT!? IT WAS WRITTEN ON PARCHMENT MADE FROM WENDYS NAPKINS 1,000 OF YEARS AGO, THAT THE WARRIOR MUST HIT 86 CLOTHESLINES BEFORE THE BIG SPLASH SHATTERS HIS OPPONENTS SOUL?

HULK HOGAN! WHAT IS THE WARRIOR TO DO?!

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAIBOUGHTBRITAINY'SHAIRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR

The U-Warrior

owenbrown
02-24-2007, 12:02 PM
I don't know who needs to be in rehab more.... Britney Spears or Vince McMahon and his entire writing staff :wtf: :shifty: :nono:

M-A-G
02-24-2007, 05:00 PM
n an episode of Friend Ross dated a woman named Elizabeth Hornswoggle.

http://www.rossandrachel.com/gallery/albums/5/thumb_511-2.jpg

M-A-G
02-24-2007, 05:01 PM
"And Hornswoggle? Are you dating someone from Fraggle Rock?!?!?"

DAMN iNATOR
02-24-2007, 05:13 PM
LMFAO, Hornswoggle...that'd be great if the ring announcer actually has to start using that everytime he comes to the ring.:lol:

Crossrine
02-24-2007, 06:07 PM
Maybe it's an irish swear word? Or maybe little bastard/hornswoggle started to feel sad. A sad little leprachaun, they stole his lucky charms. :(

M-A-G
02-24-2007, 10:12 PM
I don't know about that but the chick who played Hornswoggle was pretty hot.

M-A-G
02-24-2007, 10:13 PM
So what if Ross's pants couldn't be put back on. He should've been all, "Woman, please, that's how much I want to get all freaky with that ass. Look at how much I've already creamed myself."

darkpower
02-25-2007, 03:31 AM
I think the more interesting thing on that page is that they moved Shannon Moore back to SmackDown. Matt Hardy has said when he moved to RAW to be with Lita (before he knew about her fucking Edge) that he was gonna miss Moore. Maybe they want to reunite them.

Blitz
02-25-2007, 03:33 AM
Friends was a great show.

Arnold HamNegger
02-26-2007, 05:47 PM
Matt Hardy has said when he moved to RAW to be with Lita (before he knew about her fucking Edge) that he was gonna miss Moore. Maybe they want to reunite them.

And this might also be one of the reasons that Lita slept with Edge. I picture a scene like Brokeback Mountain where Matt is in the locker room crying and hugging a pair of Shannon's pants. :lol:

Destor
02-26-2007, 05:48 PM
Friends was a great show.http://www.80stees.com/images/products/40_Old_Virgin-Gay-Tee.jpg