PDA

View Full Version : LOL, Snitskey over Punk

Bad Company
02-23-2007, 11:35 PM
Yes, it's true.

I went to a WWE Smackdown/ECW Show Last night in Christchurch, New Zealand!
Not Only that, but I had front row seats, in the corner by the entrance ramp, so slapped a few hands etc on the way past, was Sweet.
My little brother took an MVP sign, and was prob the only MVP fan in the house, he got his sign held up by him which was pretty cool. Until the bell started tolling and you knew he was in the shit. But put up a good fight v Taker (25mins+ Match), and superplexed him which was fucking sweet.

Booker and Chavo had the best heat. It was a real honour to see Dreamer wrestle. Sandman Blasted striker with the Kendo stick and came through the crowed which was cool.
Benoit v Chavo was a fucking amazing match, couldnt keep my eyes off it, with some serious stalling by chavo, got him massive heat. Benoit is loved everywhere I think.
Batista was hugely over, but I still think the guy sucks.
RVD Giving Holly a powerbomb reversal into Hurricanrana was mint. Lashley is a monster, and has good charisma too.
Punk was hugely over, but the match was pretty dead because noone gave a shit about snitskey, I Let him know it wasn't his fault. Snitskey, that is :D

Also got to see Sabu get Pounced, it was fucking godlike. As was the Air Sabu. The crowd chanting "put some pants on" to Eligah Burke was pretty rofl.
Kelly Kelly is fucking hot, as is that black chick, pretty much saw her gash when she got in the ring.

Card was as follows.
Kane d. King Booker by DQ
Snitsky d. CM Punk
Chris Benoit d. Chavo Guerrero to retain US Championship
Elijah Burke & Marquis Cor Von d. Sabu & Tommy Dreamer
The Undertaker d. MVP
Michelle McCool d. Kelly Kelly (Matt Striker guest referee)
Lashley d. Rob Van Dam and Hardcore Holly to retain ECW Championship
Batista d. Mr Kennedy to retain World Heavyweight Championship

Awesome Card

M-A-G
02-23-2007, 11:37 PM
Thank God that Snitsky move is paying off.

Bad Company
02-23-2007, 11:41 PM
Yeah, pretty much the only heat he got was from 2 chicks when he blew snot onto them anjd they lost their minds. But heaps of people, myself included marked out, so kinda cancelled it out.