PDA

View Full Version : NBA Trades

Gertner
02-19-2004, 03:38 PM
Pistons get Mike James and Rasheed Wallacer

Celtics get Chuck Atkins, lindsey hunter

Hawks gets 1st rounder from the pistons, Rebracea, and Bob sura

Jazz trade Deshawn Stevenson (i can't believe my jazz did this) to the magic for Giricek

Jazz trade Ben Handgolten, Keon clark to Suns for Gugliotta and a pair of first rounders

magic trade Shammod Williams to New orleans for Sean Rooks

KingofOldSchool
02-19-2004, 03:53 PM
The Suns gave up two first rounders for Keon Clark?!?!? :lol:

Gertner
02-19-2004, 03:58 PM
yeah. i still can't believe we gave up Stevenson for girciek. we already got kirlenko as a starting small forward. giricek will be good off the bench, but still...

KingofOldSchool
02-19-2004, 04:03 PM
yeah. i still can't believe we gave up Stevenson for girciek. we already got kirlenko as a starting small forward. giricek will be good off the bench, but still...

Giricek can play guard too.

Gertner
02-19-2004, 04:10 PM
i know, but i'd personally rather have stevenson

Jesus Shuttlesworth
02-19-2004, 04:43 PM
Celtics trade already happened?

The Dub
02-19-2004, 06:10 PM
That is beyond stupid, considering that those picks would probably be lottery picks. Keon Clark was nothing but a disappointment in Utah. He actually thought he was going to make Jazz fans forget about Karl Malone and was upset that Hedo Turkoglu got more PT than he did in SAC. Apparently he thinks more of his abilities than most NBA GMs and coaches. Phoenix is dumb as hell. Why would you trade Steph, throw away your entire season, assuming that you will rebuild, only to give away two of those building blocks for Keon Clark? Wow.

VonErich Lives
02-19-2004, 07:26 PM
Danny makes a trade for the sake of making a trade...

trying to save some season ticket sales for next season.

Sensei Of Mattitude
02-19-2004, 07:31 PM

Yeah, that is pathetic

BCWWF
02-19-2004, 08:16 PM
Is today the trade deadline? I keep hearing stuff but I never heard if it was official.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
02-19-2004, 09:47 PM
Sweet......Chucky Atkins and Lindsay Hunter

More random crum bum guards..just what the Celtics need

Danny Ainge is the worst GM ever

KingofOldSchool
02-19-2004, 10:48 PM
I'm waiting for Danny Ainge to trade away Paul Pierce for a cardboard cut out of himself.

Splaya
02-20-2004, 12:41 AM
HA I got Rasheed :lol: :sad:

Lotus
02-20-2004, 12:53 AM
Well I'm glad that the Warriors did not deal off Dampier, but I wish they would have traded away Van Exel.

DaveWadding
02-20-2004, 12:56 AM
Nick the Prick**

Bad Guy
02-20-2004, 02:34 AM
According to ESPN, Chucky Atkins is now a starter. Danny (Ainge) brought Chucky in here to be the starting point guard," Boston interim coach John Carroll said. "I don't think there was a question of if he was going to start."

Jesus Shuttlesworth
02-20-2004, 04:33 AM
Chucky Atkins is garbage

They shoulda kept Anotine Walker, and just had a true point guards

Thats what was wrong with the team last year..

Who the **** hired Danny Ainge anyways? He blows

VonErich Lives
02-20-2004, 08:43 AM
He's trying to dump the team and get into the lottery... and then he's going to try and package the 2 1st rounders for a top 3 pick, which will never happen...

Loose Cannon
02-20-2004, 12:42 PM

Yeah, WTF are they doing. I may have a good team in Baseball, but my basketball team is really pathetic right now.

The Dub
02-20-2004, 01:24 PM
Nick the Prick**
Watch your words.

The Dub
02-20-2004, 01:28 PM
Well I'm glad that the Warriors did not deal off Dampier, but I wish they would have traded away Van Exel.
Erick Dampier has one good season out of like eight and all of a sudden he has value. How much longer do you think he can play this well? The same thing happened with Ike Austin and do we know of him anymore? No. I wish the Warriors would have traded Van Exel too. After saving Dallas from embarassment in last year's playoffs, he gets traded to the Warriors. He wants to go to any of the Texas teams and whichever team picks him up, their chances of winning a title will go up greatly, even if, no, especially if he comes off the bench. Dallas was dumb for trading him. Now they are trying to make more deals when they should've jusst stuck with what they had. How many players can come off the bench and lead their team in scoring throughout an entire playoff series and be the team's second leading scorer during an entire playoff run? How many players can come off the bench and score 40? Nick Van Exel is one of those few. Bobby Jackson is also one of those guys, but I don't think he's ever scored 40 off the bench.

Bad Guy
02-20-2004, 10:45 PM
wow. rasheed is going to end up with 4 points in his first game because of agent issues. him and mike james are not allowed to play in 2nd half.

BCWWF
02-20-2004, 11:47 PM
Good

Bad Guy
02-21-2004, 02:17 AM
Good
yeah, you know you and your wolves would have lost if sheed was playing the whole game. 1 point win my ass.

BCWWF
02-21-2004, 02:24 AM
I swear that technically should be like an automatic forfeit, either that or else they should have said screw it and let the other guys play. It would have been a better game.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
02-21-2004, 02:24 AM
The Pistons might have been able to get a win tonight if they had Rasheed..but the Timberwolves are clearly a better team then Detriot

BCWWF
02-21-2004, 02:28 AM
Honestly the Wolves probably would have been better off without Hudson, Wally, and Candy tonight, cause three guys in their first and second games back doesn't help all too much.