PDA

View Full Version : WWE's unstoppable Superman machine baby face champs are boring

Dorkchop
02-27-2007, 11:13 PM
What's the point of all three champs going into every single match as Superman? Especially since it's Wrestlemania and every champion going in is a face. Where's the classic good guy fighting the bad guy in the main event?

There are only so many times that I can watch Cena get beat up, then "magically" get the upset victory over Edge.

Batista pretty much dominates everyone. BORING. When was the last time he was exciting? I think the last time I enjoyed him was when he faced Simon Dean and drank and energy shake mid match and posed in the ring with it. Remember when people liked him in Evolution?

Lashley can be good in the ring, he's just gotta learn how to work a crowd and not be so damn boring. Lashley really has no personality and is the ECW champion. He's not ECW material, so have him talk shit and say he's ECW champion because he's bigger, smarter, and better than everyone else in ECW.

Cena and HBK could be good, but something good has to happen soon. Having them both go into the match as tag team champions and buddies and saying crap like "may the best man win" is lame.

I know it's not going to happen, but now would be a good time to turn Cena and/or Batista heel. I don't give a crap about Lashley because he's in ECW. No one likes Batista anyway, so might as well try to get him some cheap heat for a few months.

Face vs face matches can be good because then the crowd decides who to cheer for.

Anyone agree or disagree? I have more to say about this, but will wait to see if anyone else posts in here.

SammyG
02-27-2007, 11:16 PM
I highly doubt that HBK and Cena are gonna head to Wrestlemania all buddy buddy. Someone SHOULD attack the other sooner or later.

addy2hotty
02-28-2007, 07:28 AM
I said this 4 months ago

The Ravishing One
02-28-2007, 07:32 AM
I highly doubt that HBK and Cena are gonna head to Wrestlemania all buddy buddy. Someone SHOULD attack the other sooner or later.

Hopefully sooner.

King Steve
02-28-2007, 07:38 AM
They had a great chance to turn Cena heel on Raw too.

addy2hotty
02-28-2007, 12:38 PM
I think the more concerning thing is that both main events at Mania are Face vs Face. Just goes to show that a/ there aren't any credible heels anymore and b/ they are too scared to turn their cash bears (Cena/Batista) heel.

Kane Knight
02-28-2007, 01:14 PM
Anyone agree? Yeah, probably the other 900 posters who've said it.

Stickman
02-28-2007, 03:07 PM
yup

Theo Dious
02-28-2007, 03:10 PM
Mm-hmm.

Dorkchop
02-28-2007, 04:32 PM
Also both main events feature old established stars chasing gold on new stars. Weird.

More like, 800, KK.

Destor
02-28-2007, 04:36 PM
ROFL. Batista is mad over. Just because you, and the IWC, don't lke you shiouldn't assume that no one does. He's over.

Stickman
02-28-2007, 04:54 PM
THen what's with all the pipped in cheers?

.44 Magdalene
03-01-2007, 10:41 AM
He's over, but not on the level he was before--immediately after turning on Evolution, for instance. He's lost alot of steam, I'll say that much, but he hasn't really stopped being over. He's just slid down the ladder a bit.

PullMyFinger
03-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Yeah, I thought Batista was awesome, but I just stopped caring about him.

The situation with Cena is that he sucks ass as a wrestler, but this guy has incredible potential. If they turn him heel, everything on Raw would get so much more fresh and entertaining.

King Steve
03-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Batista was never a good wrestler but he's just gotten worse at everything and people are even saying they doubt he's even trying anymore.

Theo Dious
03-01-2007, 11:40 AM
If Batista had lost the title to HHH a month after winning it, he would be exactly where Orton is.