PDA

View Full Version : Mistaaaaaaaaaa Keennneeeeddyyy

SammyG
02-28-2007, 02:23 AM
Seriously, this guy is fucking awesome. I strongly believe he is gonna win the MITB match at Mania, and he'll get a good title run. He fucking deserves it. Discuss the awesomeness that is Mr. Kennedy

Shadow
02-28-2007, 02:24 AM
KENNEDY!

SammyG
02-28-2007, 02:26 AM
...KENNEEEDDDYYYYYYY!

Impact!
02-28-2007, 02:41 AM
...ANDEEERSOOOON!!!!

SammyG
02-28-2007, 02:48 AM
KEENNNEEEDYYYYYYY

Jura
02-28-2007, 02:58 AM
Johnnnnnnnn Fitgeralddddddddddddd....

Impact!
02-28-2007, 03:01 AM
...SPAAAAMIIIIIITY

SammyG
You are not discussing the awesomeness that is MISSSTAAAAAAAA KKEEENNNEEEEEDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jeritron
kennedyy.

Jeritron
02-28-2007, 03:02 AM
maybe it's time we put a Kennedy in power. Wait....well, make him champ anyways.

SammyG
02-28-2007, 03:03 AM
Yes. Jeritron, you are awesome. MIIIISSSTAAA KKKEEEEEENNEDYYYYYYY

Jeritron
02-28-2007, 03:04 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/biZHrK9Dmhk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/biZHrK9Dmhk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

MISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KENNEDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SammyG
02-28-2007, 03:06 AM
Future of Wrestling right there. ALSO, SINCE THE TOPIC OF MIIISTAAA KENENNEEEDDYYYYYY GOT BROUGHT UP, why the hell has he stopped doing his ring entrance thing? I haven't seen him do it in a long time :(

Jeritron
02-28-2007, 03:10 AM
why is he getting fed to lashley and/or batista on a weekly basis?

give him a briefcase and a microphone and let him run with it all summer. Then have him cash it in at Survivor series and take the world title into WM24

SammyG
02-28-2007, 03:14 AM
Just have him cash it in at Mania, and after Taker beats Batista, he can end Taker's streak.

RP
02-28-2007, 03:17 AM
MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTER KHALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Khali and Kennedy together would be amazing. Kennedy would make fun of Khali and then Khali would chop him.

SammyG
02-28-2007, 03:19 AM
Haha, I don't know why but I can not stop laughing at Mr. Khali

Mr. Nerfect
02-28-2007, 03:24 AM
Mr. Kennedy is fucking sweet, but I don't think he should win the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. I don't know why, but I think he could very easily lose to Edge and just keep his upward momentum. What I wouldn't mind, is Mr. Kennedy turning face after WrestleMania.

I'd have King Booker and Mr. Kennedy meet in the semi-finals of the King of the Ring Tournament, and have Mr. Kennedy defeat King Booker cleanly. Matt Hardy beats Finlay or someone in his semi-final, and goes onto the main event. The King of the Ring Tournament final is Mr. Kennedy vs. Matt Hardy, which Hardy wins when King Booker costs Mr. Kennedy the match. There, you have a main event babyface feud set for Mr. Kennedy, and you can turn Matt Hardy heel if you wish.

Kennedy will be a World Champion by the year's end.

Dave Youell
02-28-2007, 03:25 AM
Have Mr Kennedy do his stick on a ladder with the mic coming down, RATINGS!

SammyG
02-28-2007, 03:26 AM
Personally, I don't want to see face Kennedy. He is fucking awesome as it is. Seriously, Mania can be completely shit, but have Kennedy win the MITB, and I will be more than satsified.

SammyG
02-28-2007, 03:27 AM
Have Mr Kennedy do his stick on a ladder with the mic coming down, RATINGS!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Mr. Nerfect
02-28-2007, 03:33 AM
The ladder spot mentioned would be fucking sick. If the WrestleMania crowd in Detroit is full of smart fans (and I think it could be), Mr. Kennedy will likely find huge fan support.

FourFifty
02-28-2007, 03:38 AM
Kennedy!

SammyG
02-28-2007, 03:43 AM
He needs to stop jobbing ASAP. He's MIIISTAAAAAAAA KKEEEEEEEEENNEEDDDYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Jura
02-28-2007, 03:47 AM
You should have posted this in here too Samuel L. Gackson

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b47Zqcf-zMU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b47Zqcf-zMU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

SammyG
02-28-2007, 03:53 AM
Haha, Yeah I shoulda. Forgot about it after I posted it in the youtube thread.

SammyG
02-28-2007, 03:56 AM
haha, on a side note, go to wrestlemania.com and play the wrestlemania ball breaker game. The Sound effects are fucking awesome

Jeritron
02-28-2007, 03:59 AM
I'm amped for the MITB match. Some Hardy spots, Punk in a meaningufl match, the possibility of the Edge win/swirve, Kennedy possibly winning, ladders and shit.
Should be the showstealer. Hopefully they give them plenty of time.

SammyG
02-28-2007, 04:00 AM
I am addicted.

SammyG
02-28-2007, 04:10 AM
Ah fuck, it was only 2 rounds, I beat the game. Anyway. MISTAAAAAAAA KKEEEEEEEEENNEEEEDYYYYYYYYY

KingofOldSchool
02-28-2007, 07:00 AM
OVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAATTTTEEDDDDDDD

KingofOldSchool
02-28-2007, 07:03 AM
...Rated...

King Steve
02-28-2007, 07:03 AM
Kennedy's alright but I think Edge or Orton will win MITB.

addy2hotty
02-28-2007, 07:25 AM
Yeah, constant defeats to Bobby fucking Lashley makes a guy great right? They are building him as a chump, he has no chance of winning MITB. I'd say Punk has more chance, and thats saying something.

Anybody Thrilla
02-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Future of Wrestling right there. ALSO, SINCE THE TOPIC OF MIIISTAAA KENENNEEEDDYYYYYY GOT BROUGHT UP, why the hell has he stopped doing his ring entrance thing? I haven't seen him do it in a long time :(

My guess is because he was getting face pops from it, which isn't the desired effect at the moment.

M-A-G
02-28-2007, 01:46 PM
Who?

Goulet
02-28-2007, 01:58 PM
Who?
Jim Neidhart?

SammyG
02-28-2007, 02:04 PM
No. Mr.Kennedy.

Arnold HamNegger
02-28-2007, 02:19 PM
I would have Kennedy do a run in during the Umaga/Lashley match and have him destroy Lashley with a chair as pay back. This will allow Umaga to pick up the win and also get Kennedy on Vince's good side.

Kennedy goes on to win MITB, then cashes in immediately following HBK beating Cena in a grueling match. During the Kennedy/HBK match, Vince and Umaga return the favor to Kennedy by doing a run in and helping him win the Title off HBK. This allows Vince to finally get revenge "ON THAT DAMN DX!" and also switches Kennedy to Raw as champ.

King Steve
02-28-2007, 03:16 PM
No. Mr.Kennedy.
I think he was refering to Neidhart's 'Who' gimmick.

SammyG
02-28-2007, 04:05 PM
I know he was :)

M-A-G
02-28-2007, 04:11 PM
I don't see anything particularly special about Kennedy outside of his mic schtick but really, freakin' Road Dogg and Konnan used to do stuff like that all the time. His ringwork is hella weak and they just don't seem to have an idea of what they want his character to be. Is he a comedy character with his whole "echoing" thing? Is he a coward? Is he a cocky, arrogant up-and-comer ready to take on all challenges without fear? He's mid-card material either way unless something major occurs to his character. The guy has no business main eventing anything in the near future.

SammyG
02-28-2007, 04:56 PM
He is fucking awesome.

KingofOldSchool
02-28-2007, 05:14 PM
He is fucking boring.

...boring.

The Optimist
02-28-2007, 05:14 PM
I would have Kennedy do a run in during the Umaga/Lashley match and have him destroy Lashley with a chair as pay back. This will allow Umaga to pick up the win and also get Kennedy on Vince's good side.

Kennedy goes on to win MITB, then cashes in immediately following HBK beating Cena in a grueling match. During the Kennedy/HBK match, Vince and Umaga return the favor to Kennedy by doing a run in and helping him win the Title off HBK. This allows Vince to finally get revenge "ON THAT DAMN DX!" and also switches Kennedy to Raw as champ.Because everyone's clammoring for that to happen? Not a bad idea. . .I don't know. . .it's just not at all necessary and would probably change too many things than WWE is used to.

I seriously want Kennedy to end Undertaker's streak next year as a face against Taker's heel. Cleanly. The hype from all of last year's match makes itself.

I think fueding him for the title now is a wasted effort, like doing the whole Edge-Cena thing last year in the summer. Fued him with Booker for a while, since I'm sure they could put on some stellar shit if they're both working hard, then work him with some other former champion until Royal Rumble have him steal that then work against Taker's epic-ness. Some new Ministry would help all this but isn't necessary.

Ninti the Mad
03-01-2007, 01:40 AM
Ive never really been into Mr. Kennedy.

However, I will hold judgement and see how his character develops. They shouldnt push him too fast though because I am sure there are still many that dont see him that credible yet.

darkpower
03-01-2007, 02:17 AM
They really SHOULD make him face, something that I have said on here for MONTHS. Everyone treats him as a face, or at least a tweener, he knows how to play to a crowd, and people are eating him up.. He may not have the wrestling skill of, say Benoit or Angle, but he's more talented than some of the shit that we have been seeing come out of the WWE's ass lately. Hell, I'm the one saying that Kennedy could be the next Rock (not too much pure wrestling ability but so over with the fans that no one will give a shit how much ability he has) if it is done right (if not done right, you just get another Cena).

Jeritron
03-01-2007, 02:19 AM
why they took the US title off him is beyond me

M-A-G
03-01-2007, 01:43 PM
Why they gave him the title is beyond me.

SammyG
03-01-2007, 02:02 PM
He also has one of the best theme songs in the WWE.

Russenmafia
03-01-2007, 03:03 PM
Kennedy is awesome

Arnold HamNegger
03-01-2007, 03:29 PM
Because everyone's clammoring for that to happen? Not a bad idea. . .I don't know. . .it's just not at all necessary and would probably change too many things than WWE is used to.

I know it'll never happen because of what you just said, too much change. It would work IMO though if they use the angle that Kennedy has beaten every champion on Smackdown in the last 6 months to a year (JBL seems to bring this up every Kennedy match.) You then have Kennedy cut an arrogant heel promo his first appearance on RAW stating that as fact and then go on to say "he's now even beaten the great Shawn Michaels."

Obviously Cena would throw his hat in as wanting a rematch for his title. You could then have a Triple Threat Match with Kennedy/Cena/HBK for the title. Have a scenerio where HBK has just Sweet Chin Music'd Cena and is about to get the pin, but Kennedy interferes and gets the cheap 3 count over Cena instead. Then Kennedy's promo the following RAW would have more fuel with him "now having beaten Super Cena."

Keep the strap on Kennedy for a while until HHH's return. This would lead to a HUGE markout moment if during a Kennedy promo that "he's beaten the best that WWE has to offer, both on Smackdown and now RAW. There's noone left......."

(Cue HHH's music)

M-A-G
03-01-2007, 03:59 PM
He also has one of the best theme songs in the WWE.

PFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttt.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...:rofl:

Anybody Thrilla
03-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Stop being a hater, M-A-G. That song is pretty badass.

St. Jimmy
03-01-2007, 05:34 PM
I would probably still mark out of Trips return match was vs. Kennedy. Even if Kennedy gets an improper burial.

Arnold HamNegger
03-01-2007, 06:15 PM
I would probably still mark out of Trips return match was vs. Kennedy. Even if Kennedy gets an improper burial.

Yeah, realistically when HHH comes back you know he's gonna get another title reign because his time left in the ring is limited. Letting Kennedy have the belt from Mania til then does several things:

1. Get's Cena away from the belt for a while.

2. Let's 2 potentially solid fued's play out properly.
A. Cena/HBK (They will probably still be Tag Champs after Mania.)
B. Edge/Orton

3. Brings another much needed, solid heel to Raw.

4. Get's Cena away from the belt for a while.

5. Gives Kennedy a rub towards being a legitimate Main Event player.
(WWE desperately needs to create some more stars to add depth to it's product.)

6. Get's Cena away from the belt for a while.

7. Let's HHH have (possibly) his last title reign without going over the "franchise" of WWE in Cena. (Thinking in WWE terms.)