PDA

View Full Version : The way I'd do WrestleMania...

Mr. Nerfect
03-02-2007, 08:19 AM
This is my attempt at trying to save WrestleMania, don't know if I will succeed.

On the pre-show, we get Charlie Haas and Chris Masters teaming up to take on Val Venis and Eugene. A battle of RAW heels against RAW faces. Venis plays the face-in-peril, but tags in Eugene, who cleans house, does his kiddie shit, and pins Charlie Haas with a Stone Cold Stunner.

The show opens with Ric Flair facing Kenny Dykstra in a "Nature Boy Challenge". This would be established on RAW heading into WrestleMania. Flair agrees that if Dykstra can beat him at Mania, Flair will take him on as a student, and perhaps even one day pass on the "Nature Boy" moniker to him. Dykstra gets Flair to tap out to the Figure Four, and we begin to see Dykstra's climb to stardom within the WWE.

Ashley Massaro pins Melina with a Flying Elbow to win the WWE Women's Championship. I've got a good/bad feeling this will happen. I don't know how much Ashley has improved. Probably check out her match with Jillian Hall this week on SmackDown!. Ashley definitely wouldn't be the worst Women's Champion of all-time.

Elijah Burke, Marcus Cor Von, Matt Striker and Kevin Thorn defeat The Sandman, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer and Balls Mahoney in an Eight-Man Sudden Death Extreme Brawl when Snitsky gets involved and helps the New Breed win. This gives each member of the New Breed a successful WrestleMania debut, and it allows them to claim victory over three former World Champions each. Joey Styles can point out the significance of it all.

Chavo Guerrero loses the Cruiserweight Title in a Triple Threat Match to Jimmy Wang Yang, when Yang pins the third participant, Gregory Helms, with one of his Moonsaults. Yang is pretty over, and moving the Cruiserweight Title over to him seems only right. I don't think this is the last time we'd see Chavo Guerrero at WrestleMania 23.

Paul London & Brian Kendrick retain the WWE Tag Team Championship against MNM when London pins Johnny Nitro after a London Calling. Yeah, it's WrestleMania, let him do the move. I'd add an extra stipulation to the match to make it seem more Mania calibur...if London & Kendrick win (which they do), Melina has to pose naked for Playboy. You can either have Melina begrudgingly do it (assuming Playboy was interested), or you have her absolutely refuse, which would make for some good heel heat. Not only did she not want us to see her naked, when her team lost a match stipulating she would, she still refuses. She refuses her way right out of the door as Jonathan Coachman "fires" her, and Nitro gets over by himself for a few weeks, moping about his lost girlfriend.

I'd make some changes to the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Shelton Benjamin wins a Battle Royal against all the other guys who attempted to qualify but fell short (Rob Van Dam, Johnny Nitro, Kane, Sabu, Joey Mercury, Chris Benoit and MVP), and gets throw into the match. Randy Orton turns on Edge in a tag team match against Carlito and Ric Flair, and we see Edge subsequently defend his spot the next week against Carlito and Flair, with Carlito pinning Edge, and getting Flair's blessing for the match. The winner of the match? Now that Edge is out, it'd have to be Mr. Kennedy without a doubt. The only other guy I can see getting close, is Matt Hardy. King Booker is a possibility, but he's already been World Champion before, he doesn't need the MITB win.

Chris Benoit defends the United States Championship against Montel Vontavious Porter, and for the second year in a row, Benoit loses the US Title at a WrestleMania. Poor guy. It's the WWE's fault for limiting to his enhancement role.

Bobby Lashley pins Umaga in the Hair vs. Hair Match to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship. I'd actually have Lashley moved over to RAW full-time by Vince McMahon, and simply have him forced to forfeit the ECW World Championship. Have Vince McMahon maybe cut a promo in ECW about how the ECW World Championship means nothing to him, and he wants to keep a closer eye on Lashley heading into their main event-level match. I can see Austin giving Vince a Stunner after the match, Trump a Stunner, Umaga a Stunner, but instead of giving Lashley a Stunner, he just slaps him on the chest and slides under the ropes, as if to say "I'm not going to try it with you." It'd put Lashley over some.

The Great Khali and Scotty 2 Hotty defeat Kane and Daivari when Scotty 2 Hotty pins Daivari. Yes, this is weird booking, but I love Impact!'s idea of Khali coming down to help Daivari beat up Scotty 2 Hotty with the other heel cruiserweights, and then yell "Turn it up!" and take out anything that moves, other than Scotty. The two then dance. Kane takes Daivari on as his manager, and kind of makes a heel turn. This match is the end result. Scotty being isolated by Kane and Daivari would cause some massive face heat for Khali stumbled into the ring.

Next we get Vickie Guerrero's "thing", which is a new event for WrestleMania. It's like the Royal Rumble and King of the Ring, but it takes place at WrestleMania. Kind of like the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, but in a more traditional wrestling sense. Call it the "Eddie Guerrero Memorial Cup". The cup winner can use the win to launch themselves from upper mid-card into the main event. It'd kind of be like what the WWE tried to do by bastardising his legacy, but this one is merely paying tribute to it. No "Eddie's in Hell!" bullshit. Have Vickie introduce the cup into the Edge vs. Randy Orton feud, with her choosing them to be worthy of establishing it. Edge goes over and is presented the cup by Vickie and Chavo Guerrero. The following year, I'd have Chavo actually win it.

The vacant ECW World Championship is held up in the ECW main event, when Rob Van Dam faces Mick Foley for the belt. Foley would probably be willing to work WrestleMania if the WWE sent him an offer, and what better way to try and get RVD to stay in the WWE than to have him billed as a WrestleMania "main eventer", and win his third World Championship by defeating Mick Foley in a classic hardcore match. Granted, the WWE is a little sour of Van Dam, at the moment, but I think that seems to be passing. Vince needs to get over it, realise that RVD can make him money, and that a pot-smoking ECW World Champion isn't exactly something to gasp about. I can understand why Vince would never let him near the WWE Title again, but the ECW Title, even if this is a WWE bastardised version, could keep some risque about it. With Lashley being the new big man on RAW, ECW would need a new top face (again), and RVD could fill that in and work some good matches with the New Breed on Sci-Fi heading into a One Night Stand defence against one of them (Marcus Cor Von or Elijah Burke would be my picks).

The Undertaker beats Batista with not one, but two Tombstones. This makes Batista look good, and keeps The Undertaker's streak alive. It also gives him one last run with a World Championship. Taker would hopefully lose his streak at WrestleMania 24, against a young up-and-comer like Kenny Dykstra, or something. This match will be the best it possibly can be, in my opinion, as Batista will want to work well with Undertaker, because facing him at WrestleMania is his "dream match".

The headlining match would be John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels for the WWE Championship. The match is just these guys doing what they can to make it a classic, and the finish comes when Vince McMahon struts out (bald), and helps Cena overcome HBK.

Yes, I am very, very, very bored.

Jeritron
03-02-2007, 08:33 AM
I figured you'd adress the MITB match, and I'm suprised you didn't incorporate the Edge swirve into the Taker match.

Mr. Nerfect
03-02-2007, 08:40 AM
The only problem I have with the Edge swerve, is that it doesn't allow anyone else to get the Money in the Bank title shot. A guy like Mr. Kennedy could really use the run with it, but it's not worth ending Edge's streak for.

The WWE have booked themselves into a corner.

Jeritron
03-02-2007, 09:14 AM
yea, I don't mind seeing Edge in that match, because it's such good wrestlers for him to work with. But then again I don't mind Edge in any match. The problem with it is that even if Edge does win it, you still have to pull off that swerve to make it worht it.

Just because, if not its basically pointless. Been there done that for him. So he's got a world title shot, he had that 2 years ago and he's won the title twice. It's a step backwards when he should be taking a step forwards. Granted winning the briefcase AND then the title in the same night would be a great push. But other than that you're accomplishing very little other than sticking him in a match that doesn't benefit him, and prevents the other 7 from picking up the brifcase (if Edge wins, which he should due to his streak)

Whereas, if Edge and Orton had a Raw second main event grudge match, and you made the normal 6 man MITB match with the other opponents, Edge could go over Orton to continue his streak, and then someone else could win the briefcase push without snapping the streak.
You'd have your cake and eat it too.

So it seems the situation is a bit of a waste (other than the fact it will be a great match), unless of course Edge wins it and pulls off that swerve. In that case, it would have been well worth it. Unfortunately the chances of that happening are probably slim to none.

tucsonspeed6
03-02-2007, 11:40 AM
Some feedback:

Flair already has a student. Just because it isn't Kenny or Doug Basham, or whomever else you're all over next week, they won't make the program any better than with Carlito.

Nothing can save the women's match if Ashley has to go over.

I don't care for your ECW match. It's wrestlemania. I want a clean victory one way or the other. It seems like every ECW PPV match ends with an interference , rollup, or countout. I don't care for the new guys going over the originals either. That'd be like fixing the invasion by having the invasion guys job again, but at least they're only jobbing because of an interference this time...

THe MITB seems too complicated. Russo-esque. "Now if you follow this flowchart here, after qualifying for the MITB, you are automatically in the match. If you do not qualify, however, you will be entered into a battle royale in which the final entrant of the MITB match will be qualified, giving each man a second chance to enter the MITB match..." Kennedy winning is a good thing, though.

Benoit doesn't need the US title, you're right about that. In reality, I see him getting another record victory for some reason.

The Eddie Cup is a great idea, but I think the WWE would just use it as another prop for Hardcore matches in the end. "It's what Eddie would have wanted...."

Good idea forfeiting the ECW belt to have it fought for. It's worthless unless it's defended. Have Vince use this as a way pf trying to force Lashley out of the match. "If you get involved with this match, I'll strip you of your ECW belt!"
Lashley: "Screw you! I'm here to see that you get your head shaved and get embarassed in front of the whole world! The title will be waiting for me when I get back!"

Theo Dious
03-02-2007, 12:11 PM
I'd add an extra stipulation to the match to make it seem more Mania calibur...if London & Kendrick win (which they do), Melina has to pose naked for Playboy. You can either have Melina begrudgingly do it (assuming Playboy was interested), or you have her absolutely refuse, which would make for some good heel heat. Not only did she not want us to see her naked, when her team lost a match stipulating she would, she still refuses. She refuses her way right out of the door as Jonathan Coachman "fires" her, and Nitro gets over by himself for a few weeks, moping about his lost girlfriend.

Love this idea, but here's how I'd tweak it. Melina comes out day after Mania and flat-out refuses to do the photos, screaming about how the pervert men of the world don't deserve to see her. Vince (or possibly Coach on his behalf, since Vince will be bald by then) comes out and tells her that if she doesn't do it, she'll be fired, and Nitro too, and that she won't be able to work for ECW or SD either. She and Nitro storm out of the arena.
Next week you have a segment where she is complaining to Nitro that she doesn't want to do it. She refuses to accompany Nitro to the ring and is later found crying by Ashley. Ashley shows her sympathy and agrees to ask Vince to revoke the stipulation. We then see a segment (maybe the following week) where Vince tells Ashley that Playboy refused the offer because Melina "isn't what they're looking for." Eavesdropping, Melina flies into a rage and attacks Ashley, leading to a rematch at Backlash or something.
Somewhere in there have a scene where Nitro goes to the Playboy Mansion to threaten them into not making Melina do the shoot (a la Eddie over Chyna's photos), only to find out that they don't think Melina is good enough, and he beats up a bunch of security or something.

addy2hotty
03-02-2007, 12:12 PM
The Khali/Scotty idea is quite possibly the worst idea you've ever put down into words. It's even worse than my Khali '1 man Tag Champs' idea.

The rest of it is ok, but not great. It's not your fault Alienoid, just the current scenario of Mania is unsaveable.

Mr. Nerfect
03-02-2007, 11:44 PM
The Khali/Scotty idea is quite possibly the worst idea you've ever put down into words. It's even worse than my Khali '1 man Tag Champs' idea.

The rest of it is ok, but not great. It's not your fault Alienoid, just the current scenario of Mania is unsaveable.

Haha, it is a ridiculous match, but I would much rather see Scotty 2 Hotty and Daivari get in the match than it just be Kane and Khali. As much as I like Kane, that would just be aweful. If you have Kane team with Daivari, because Daivari brought Khali into the WWE, and knows his secrets and what-not, you can build Kane up as a smart monster looking to predate on other monsters. Khali and Scotty 2 Hotty would possibly be the most over tag team of all-time, for audacious reasons. This would also serve as a "break match" between the bulk of the card and the main event matches.

Mr. Nerfect
03-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Some feedback:

Flair already has a student. Just because it isn't Kenny or Doug Basham, or whomever else you're all over next week, they won't make the program any better than with Carlito.

Nothing can save the women's match if Ashley has to go over.

I don't care for your ECW match. It's wrestlemania. I want a clean victory one way or the other. It seems like every ECW PPV match ends with an interference , rollup, or countout. I don't care for the new guys going over the originals either. That'd be like fixing the invasion by having the invasion guys job again, but at least they're only jobbing because of an interference this time...

THe MITB seems too complicated. Russo-esque. "Now if you follow this flowchart here, after qualifying for the MITB, you are automatically in the match. If you do not qualify, however, you will be entered into a battle royale in which the final entrant of the MITB match will be qualified, giving each man a second chance to enter the MITB match..." Kennedy winning is a good thing, though.

Benoit doesn't need the US title, you're right about that. In reality, I see him getting another record victory for some reason.

The Eddie Cup is a great idea, but I think the WWE would just use it as another prop for Hardcore matches in the end.

Good idea forfeiting the ECW belt to have it fought for. It's worthless unless it's defended. Have Vince use this as a way pf trying to force Lashley out of the match. "If you get involved with this match, I'll strip you of your ECW belt!"
Lashley: "Screw you! I'm here to see that you get your head shaved and get embarassed in front of the whole world! The title will be waiting for me when I get back!"

I appreciate the feedback. :y:

Ric Flair and Carlito have a thing going on, but it likely won't lead anywhere for WrestleMania. Sure, it could lead to a match, but I doubt it will be more than a "hey, these guys were friends, now they're not" match, and both deserve better than that. Ric Flair vs. Kenny Dykstra wouldn't so much be a match between tag team partners, but Flair ultimately passing the torch before he bows down and out. Flair and Carlito can still continue their deal past WrestleMania, maybe even putting Carlito and Kenny in a temporary team?

I see your point with the Women's Title match. She has been improving, but shouldn't be Women's Champion yet. If Melina went over, I wouldn't lose any sleep.

I actually watched ECW this week, and it appears Snitsky isn't a part of the New Breed stable. I thought he was. I agree completely, leave him out of the match and give it a clean resolution. Well, as clean as you can with the heels going over.

I can see where you get complicated from in regards to my Money in the Bank Ladder Match, but I think that was partially because I condensed it all to one paragraph. I'd have it develop like this:

On RAW, we get a Battle Royal between the guys who lost the qualifying match. Bill it as a "Last Chance Battle Royal". Shelton Benjamin wins, and becomes the last man to qualify for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. We have Edge, CM Punk, King Booker, Jeff Hardy, Mr. Kennedy, Matt Hardy, Finlay and Shelton Benjamin locked for the match. In a tag team match between Rated-RKO and Flair/Carlito, Orton turns on Edge, and Carlito pins Edge. Orton then suggests Edge put his spot in the Ladder Match on the line against Carlito, because he did pin Edge last week. Coachman agrees relunctantly, only because he does agree it is fair that Carlito get the chance to qualify. Flair helps Carlito win, as Orton is nowhere to be found. Flair gives Carlito his blessing, then sets off to the "Nature Boy Challenge", because he needs to find his own niche on the WrestleMania card.

So the match is altered in no more than two steps. Shelton Benjamin qualifies in a Battle Royal, Edge is requested to defend his spot and loses. Edge vs. Randy Orton and Ric Flair doing something away from Carlito are also established in these steps.

It really wouldn't surprise me to see Benoit retain the US Title. I kind of like the way they just keep insisting he be US Champ. I'd personally love to see a Chris Benoit vs. Paul Burchill feud for the belt. Anyway, MVP going over just seems a way to introduce him to WrestleMania successfully. I think he deserves that, but I won't lose any sleep if he doesn't. I'm perfectly happy him just appearing backstage in a suit and being given a "special interview" to offer his thoughts on this year's WrestleMania.

I can see your point about the Eddie Cup. I think if they just used it to enhance a feud between two guys, without editting the style of match, it could become something quite prestigious.

Your idea for having the ECW Title forfeited is brilliant. Vince stripping Lashley of the belt if he stepped up to face Vince is an amazing way to get it off Lashley, and keep him barrelling straight ahead and not losing momentum. Good work. :y:

M-A-G
03-03-2007, 04:21 AM
Nice of you to ignore all the other WM threads here.

Mr. Nerfect
03-03-2007, 07:08 AM
Nice of you to ignore all the other WM threads here.

There are other WrestleMania threads? :eek:

God, I feel awful now.

.44 Magdalene
03-04-2007, 02:12 PM
Khali and Scotty 2 Hotty would possibly be the most over tag team of all-time, for audacious reasons.

Do I need to direct you to the Scotty 2 Hotty / Boogeyman thread?

Xero
03-04-2007, 02:22 PM
The way they'll do WrestleMania:

.KBH emocrevo aneC spleh dna ,)dlab( tuo sturts nohaMcM ecniV nehw semoc hsinif eht dna ,cissalc a ti ekam ot nac yeht tahw gniod syug eseht tsuj si hctam ehT .pihsnoipmahC EWW eht rof sleahciM nwahS .sv aneC nhoJ eb dluow hctam gninildaeh ehT

."hctam maerd" sih si ainaMeltserW ta mih gnicaf esuaceb ,rekatrednU htiw llew krow ot tnaw lliw atsitaB sa ,noinipo ym ni ,eb nac ylbissop ti tseb eht eb lliw hctam sihT .gnihtemos ro ,artskyD ynneK ekil remoc-dna-pu gnuoy a tsniaga ,42 ainaMeltserW ta kaerts sih esol yllufepoh dluow rekaT .pihsnoipmahC dlroW a htiw nur tsal eno mih sevig osla tI .evila kaerts s'rekatrednU ehT speek dna ,doog kool atsitaB sekam sihT .senotsbmoT owt tub ,eno ton htiw atsitaB staeb rekatrednU ehT

.)skcip ym eb dluow ekruB hajilE ro noV roC sucraM( meht fo eno tsniaga ecnefed dnatS thgiN enO a otni gnidaeh iF-icS no deerB weN eht htiw sehctam doog emos krow dna ni taht llif dluoc DVR dna ,)niaga( ecaf pot wen a deen dluow WCE ,WAR no nam gib wen eht gnieb yelhsaL htiW .ti tuoba euqsir emos peek dluoc ,noisrev desidratsab EWW a si siht fi neve ,eltiT WCE eht tub ,niaga eltiT EWW eht raen mih tel reven dluow ecniV yhw dnatsrednu nac I .tuoba psag ot gnihtemos yltcaxe t'nsi noipmahC dlroW WCE gnikoms-top a taht dna ,yenom mih ekam nac DVR taht esilaer ,ti revo teg ot sdeen ecniV .gnissap eb ot smees taht kniht I tub ,tnemom eht ta ,maD naV fo ruos elttil a si EWW eht ,detnarG .hctam erocdrah cissalc a ni yeloF kciM gnitaefed yb pihsnoipmahC dlroW driht sih niw dna ,"retneve niam" ainaMeltserW a sa dellib mih evah ot naht EWW eht ni yats ot DVR teg dna yrt ot yaw retteb tahw dna ,reffo na mih tnes EWW eht fi ainaMeltserW krow ot gnilliw eb ylbaborp dluow yeloF .tleb eht rof yeloF kciM secaf maD naV boR nehw ,tneve niam WCE eht ni pu dleh si pihsnoipmahC dlroW WCE tnacav ehT

.ti niw yllautca ovahC evah d'I ,raey gniwollof ehT .orerreuG ovahC dna eikciV yb puc eht detneserp si dna revo seog egdE .ti gnihsilbatse fo yhtrow eb ot meht gnisoohc reh htiw ,duef notrO ydnaR .sv egdE eht otni puc eht ecudortni eikciV evaH .tihsllub "!lleH ni s'eiddE" oN .ti ot etubirt gniyap ylerem si eno siht tub ,ycagel sih gnisidratsab yb od ot deirt EWW eht tahw ekil eb fo dnik d'tI .tneve niam eht otni drac-dim reppu morf sevlesmeht hcnual ot niw eht esu nac renniw puc ehT ."puC lairomeM orerreuG eiddE" eht ti llaC .esnes gniltserw lanoitidart erom a ni tub ,hctaM reddaL knaB eht ni yenoM eht ekil fo dniK .ainaMeltserW ta ecalp sekat ti tub ,gniR eht fo gniK dna elbmuR layoR eht ekil s'tI .ainaMeltserW rof tneve wen a si hcihw ,"gniht" s'orerreuG eikciV teg ew txeN

.gnir eht otni delbmuts ilahK rof taeh ecaf evissam emos esuac dluow iraviaD dna enaK yb detalosi gnieb yttocS .tluser dne eht si hctam sihT .nrut leeh a sekam fo dnik dna ,reganam sih sa no iraviaD sekat enaK .ecnad neht owt ehT .yttocS naht rehto ,sevom taht gnihtyna tuo ekat dna "!pu ti nruT" lley neht dna ,sthgiewresiurc leeh rehto eht htiw yttoH 2 yttocS pu taeb iraviaD pleh ot nwod gnimoc ilahK fo aedi s'!tcapmI evol I tub ,gnikoob driew si siht ,seY .iraviaD snip yttoH 2 yttocS nehw iraviaD dna enaK taefed yttoH 2 yttocS dna ilahK taerG ehT

.emos revo yelhsaL tup d'tI ".uoy htiw ti yrt ot gniog ton m'I" yas ot fi sa ,sepor eht rednu sedils dna tsehc eht no mih spals tsuj eh ,rennutS a yelhsaL gnivig fo daetsni tub ,rennutS a agamU ,rennutS a pmurT ,hctam eht retfa rennutS a ecniV gnivig nitsuA ees nac I .hctam level-tneve niam rieht otni gnidaeh yelhsaL no eye resolc a peek ot stnaw eh dna ,mih ot gnihton snaem pihsnoipmahC dlroW WCE eht woh tuoba WCE ni omorp a tuc ebyam nohaMcM ecniV evaH .pihsnoipmahC dlroW WCE eht tiefrof ot decrof mih evah ylpmis dna ,nohaMcM ecniV yb emit-lluf WAR ot revo devom yelhsaL evah yllautca d'I .pihsnoipmahC latnenitnocretnI EWW eht niw ot hctaM riaH .sv riaH eht ni agamU snip yelhsaL ybboB

.elor tnemecnahne sih ot gnitimil rof tluaf s'EWW eht s'tI .yug rooP .ainaMeltserW a ta eltiT SU eht sesol tioneB ,wor a ni raey dnoces eht rof dna ,retroP suoivatnoV letnoM tsniaga pihsnoipmahC setatS detinU eht sdnefed tioneB sirhC

.niw BTIM eht deen t'nseod eh ,erofeb noipmahC dlroW neeb ydaerla s'eh tub ,ytilibissop a si rekooB gniK .ydraH ttaM si ,esolc gnitteg ees nac I yug rehto ylno ehT .tbuod a tuohtiw ydenneK .rM eb ot evah d'ti ,tuo si egdE taht woN ?hctam eht fo renniw ehT .hctam eht rof gnisselb s'rialF gnitteg dna ,egdE gninnip otilraC htiw ,rialF dna otilraC tsniaga keew txen eht tops sih dnefed yltneuqesbus egdE ees ew dna ,rialF ciR dna otilraC tsniaga hctam maet gat a ni egdE no snrut notrO ydnaR .hctam eht otni worht steg dna ,)PVM dna tioneB sirhC ,yrucreM yeoJ ,ubaS ,enaK ,ortiN ynnhoJ ,maD naV boR( trohs llef tub yfilauq ot detpmetta ohw syug rehto eht lla tsniaga layoR elttaB a sniw nimajneB notlehS .hctaM reddaL knaB eht ni yenoM eht ot segnahc emos ekam d'I

.dneirflrig tsol sih tuoba gnipom ,skeew wef a rof flesmih yb revo steg ortiN dna ,reh "serif" namhcaoC nahtanoJ sa rood eht fo tuo thgir yaw reh sesufer ehS .sesufer llits ehs ,dluow ehs gnitalupits hctam a tsol maet reh nehw ,dekan reh ees ot su tnaw ton ehs did ylno toN .taeh leeh doog emos rof ekam dluow hcihw ,esufer yletulosba reh evah uoy ro ,)detseretni saw yobyalP gnimussa( ti od ylgnigdurgeb anileM evah rehtie nac uoY .yobyalP rof dekan esop ot sah anileM ,)od yeht hcihw( niw kcirdneK & nodnoL fi...rubilac ainaM erom mees ti ekam ot hctam eht ot noitalupits artxe na dda d'I .evom eht od mih tel ,ainaMeltserW s'ti ,haeY .gnillaC nodnoL a retfa ortiN ynnhoJ snip nodnoL nehw MNM tsniaga pihsnoipmahC maeT gaT EWW eht niater kcirdneK nairB & nodnoL luaP

.32 ainaMeltserW ta orerreuG ovahC ees d'ew emit tsal eht si siht kniht t'nod I .thgir ylno smees mih ot revo eltiT thgiewresiurC eht gnivom dna ,revo ytterp si gnaY .stluasnooM sih fo eno htiw ,smleH yrogerG ,tnapicitrap driht eht snip gnaY nehw ,gnaY gnaW ymmiJ ot hctaM taerhT elpirT a ni eltiT thgiewresiurC eht sesol orerreuG ovahC

.lla ti fo ecnacifingis eht tuo tniop nac selytS yeoJ .hcae snoipmahC dlroW remrof eerht revo yrotciv mialc ot meht swolla ti dna ,tubed ainaMeltserW lufsseccus a deerB weN eht fo rebmem hcae sevig sihT .niw deerB weN eht spleh dna devlovni steg ykstinS nehw lwarB emertxE htaeD nedduS naM-thgiE na ni yenohaM sllaB dna remaerD ymmoT ,ubaS ,namdnaS ehT taefed nrohT niveK dna rekirtS ttaM ,noV roC sucraM ,ekruB hajilE

.emit-lla fo noipmahC s'nemoW tsrow eht eb t'ndluow yletinifed yelhsA .!nwoDkcamS no keew siht llaH nailliJ htiw hctam reh tuo kcehc ylbaborP .devorpmi sah yelhsA hcum woh wonk t'nod I .neppah lliw siht gnileef dab/doog a tog ev'I .pihsnoipmahC s'nemoW EWW eht niw ot woblE gniylF a htiw anileM snip orassaM yelhsA

.EWW eht nihtiw modrats ot bmilc s'artskyD ees ot nigeb ew dna ,ruoF erugiF eht ot tuo pat ot rialF steg artskyD .mih ot rekinom "yoB erutaN" eht no ssap yad eno neve spahrep dna ,tneduts a sa no mih ekat lliw rialF ,ainaM ta mih taeb nac artskyD fi taht seerga rialF .ainaMeltserW otni gnidaeh WAR no dehsilbatse eb dluow sihT ."egnellahC yoB erutaN" a ni artskyD ynneK gnicaf rialF ciR htiw snepo wohs ehT

.rennutS dloC enotS a htiw saaH eilrahC snip dna ,tihs eiddik sih seod ,esuoh snaelc ohw ,eneguE ni sgat tub ,lirep-ni-ecaf eht syalp sineV .secaf WAR tsniaga sleeh WAR fo elttab A .eneguE dna sineV laV no ekat ot pu gnimaet sretsaM sirhC dna saaH eilrahC teg ew ,wohs-erp eht nO

addy2hotty
03-04-2007, 02:39 PM
KHALI HAVE MIRROR TO READ XERO POST

XERO TASTE NICE

RAAAAARRRRGGGGHHH