PDA

View Full Version : What/When?

The One
03-03-2007, 03:38 AM
If you could take creative control over any company at any point in time, what would you have done? Assume for this that you have about the same budget that they had, and no just taking over WCW the day before McMahon bought it or anything...seriously...

addy2hotty
03-03-2007, 05:18 AM
I would have turned John Cena heel the day after last years Wrestlemania. I would have had him tell the fans to go fuck themselves. I would have created the super-heel, running shit over all in the WWE. Even aligning himself with Vince as the new Corporate champ. Then the return of DX would have been against him, not the fucking Spirit Squad.

BigDaddyCool
03-03-2007, 06:40 PM
I don't really care, I just know I could write better than anyone else.

Jeritron
03-03-2007, 09:51 PM
I'd want to take control of the company either in October of 2000, or early spring of 2001.

I would have waited on the invasion and nwo angles, and focused on getting Jericho RVD and some of the young talent over first. Then I'd book those dream angles properly. Would have booked the WCW stronger and made use of DDP and made sure to do it only once Bischoff and Steiner and or Goldberg and crew were under contract, along with Booker as WCW champion still.
I'd also save the ECW involvement until a few months in, and make them a third party for at least a month or two.
I'd have booked the NWO with much more hype, and probably a year further down the road.
I think this is around a time period where most fans have varying opinion on what went wrong, but tend to agree its where things did go wrong.

Just feels with the established and rising young superstars, incoming legends, dream matches and dream angles they had in their control, they missed the boat or blew their load on all of it within a year. And there was a slippery slope from there, when with proper execution and planning they could have had golden booking for years.

KingofOldSchool
03-03-2007, 11:45 PM
I would've take control of the WWF right after Wrestlemania III and turned Hulk Hogan heel by having him sell the WWF Title to Ted DiBiase.

Loose Cannon
03-03-2007, 11:50 PM
At Mania 18, I would of had Rock come back to help Hogan from Nash/Hall, but instead he turns and Rock Bottoms Hogan. Rock becomes the leader of the nWo

KingofOldSchool
03-03-2007, 11:53 PM
At Mania 18, I would of had Rock come back to help Hogan from Nash/Hall, but instead he turns and Rock Bottoms Hogan. Rock becomes the leader of the nWo

The only thing that would've killed it would be the fact that The Rock didn't stick around long after Mania.

Jeritron
03-03-2007, 11:54 PM
The only thing that would've killed it would be the fact that The Rock didn't stick around long after Mania.

Neither did the rest of the nwo

KingofOldSchool
03-03-2007, 11:55 PM
Only because Kevin Nash can't walk and Scott Hall is Scott Hall.

Jeritron
03-03-2007, 11:57 PM
probably for the better. I wouldn't want to see NWO marching around the WWE unless it was the original 3. And even that I'd only want to see if they jobbed occasionally and left after running their course. Which probably would have been mid-summer 2002 anyways.