PDA

View Full Version : OK, I just saw Ashley wrestle...

Mr. Nerfect
03-03-2007, 04:14 AM
I take back anything I said about her doing some training, and her actually even having the potential to be decent in the ring.

I watched her match with Jillian Hall on SmackDown!, and I'm not sure if Jillian was acting a heel, she's geniunely upset or it's just that time of month, but she sounded VERY pissed off at Ashley. I can't blame her. Seriously, there was not one spot in that match done right. There may have been one done right, but even if she did something perfectly, I'm sure I'd look at it and go "hang on, was that meant to happen?"

Watching her in the ring makes me cringe, seriously. She seems to know the mechanics of what she's doing, but she doesn't have the finese or the the presence to pull them off properly. Who was it that once said "Women can't swear. They know the words, but not the music?" They were dead fucking right if swearing is an analogy for Ashley Massaro's wrestling skills.

"The new face of women's wrestling," she is not. I would love for her to improve, and she might just do that, but right now, she is awful.

Dave Youell
03-03-2007, 04:18 AM
agreed

darkpower
03-03-2007, 04:23 AM
I take back anything I said about her doing some training, and her actually even having the potential to be decent in the ring.

I watched her match with Jillian Hall on SmackDown!, and I'm not sure if Jillian was acting a heel, she's geniunely upset or it's just that time of month, but she sounded VERY pissed off at Ashley. I can't blame her. Seriously, there was not one spot in that match done right. There may have been one done right, but even if she did something perfectly, I'm sure I'd look at it and go "hang on, was that meant to happen?"

Watching her in the ring makes me cringe, seriously. She seems to know the mechanics of what she's doing, but she doesn't have the finese or the the presence to pull them off properly. Who was it that once said "Women can't swear. They know the words, but not the music?" They were dead fucking right if swearing is an analogy for Ashley Massaro's wrestling skills.

"The new face of women's wrestling," she is not. I would love for her to improve, and she might just do that, but right now, she is awful.

I think it's more of a "we're on SmackDown where women's matches don't mean shit because there's no title to go after for us on this show" than just one person botching a match, since I've seen more and more women on SD not giving a shit about how their match went or what they did in the match.

Rammsteinmad
03-03-2007, 05:31 AM
She was in Playboy, so she's garanteed a main event push.

Mr. Nerfect
03-03-2007, 06:53 AM

I'd still cheer her over John Cena. :shifty:

Mr. Nerfect
03-03-2007, 06:58 AM
I think it's more of a "we're on SmackDown where women's matches don't mean shit because there's no title to go after for us on this show" than just one person botching a match, since I've seen more and more women on SD not giving a shit about how their match went or what they did in the match.

That could be it. It's certainly a valid point. Jillian seemed to have a bit of composure, though, Ashley had nothing. If I were a movie critic, I'd have jotted down some sarcastic comment about slow-motion action sequences being overused these days, only to snap back into reality and realise that was actually how slow she was going. The thought of physical movement being that slow is scarier than anything matrix or futuristic dystopian universe where bullets chase you in between get coffee and taking a shit.

Ashley seemed to be trying, I'll give her that, but it is far too early to give her a push. She's not even that hot these days, which is kind of a bummer.

I don't know why the Jillian Hall character isn't on RAW. Kristal Marshall needs to be traded for Maria, as well. Then Punk can be with his girl, and Marshall can talk on a show where she can also wrestle (she and Jillian Hall worked a fantastic little women's match on SmackDown! a few months ago). Maria and Ashley can take classes with Finlay, or something.

Corkscrewed
03-03-2007, 07:23 AM
Well, Trish Stratus was horrible once upon a time.

I *HOPE* that Ashley can dedicate herself and really improve.

KingofOldSchool
03-03-2007, 07:30 AM
Once again the killed Mickie James' push for HER?

King Steve
03-03-2007, 08:50 AM
Well, Trish Stratus was horrible once upon a time.

I *HOPE* that Ashley can dedicate herself and really improve.
Trish Stratus actually was never really horrible at all.

King Steve
03-03-2007, 08:51 AM
She improved a lot but wasn't that bad in the first place.

Anybody Thrilla
03-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Yeah, she's not all that great, BUT LOOK AT DEM TITTIES!

DAMN iNATOR
03-03-2007, 04:13 PM

and probably a LOT of propositions from strange guys to *GET* pushed after they see her pictorial in Playboy.:naughty:

KayfabeMan
03-03-2007, 09:13 PM
Gosh, I can't believe they'd sideline Mickie James for HER.

Oh wait, yeah I can.

Jeritron
03-03-2007, 09:45 PM
Remember when Debra and Stephanie were Women's champions? How about Harvey Whippleman?
Its the fucking women's championship. Ashleys their big thing right now and shes gonna be in playboy, so they're putting the women's title on her. I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it

The Optimist
03-03-2007, 11:04 PM
Seriously, she looks like a slab of clay with plastic slushie cup tops glued on for a chest. Then she wrestles and I instantly want to puke.

Women's wrestling is such a joke right now.

The Optimist
03-03-2007, 11:04 PM
I'm going to do it myself
<s>Women's</s> wrestling is such a joke right now.

Jeritron
03-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't care about women's wrestling period.
I realize that Mickie James and Trish are better wrestlers than Torrie and Ashley, but do I really care? No. I'd fuck them all, so aside from seeing them flop around the ring for a few minutes I couldn't care less about their wrestling ability. 2 women could go otu there and have the best match in the titles history and it would still be a worse match than HHH/Steiner. So whatever. Maybe I'm being ignorant but whatever.

just me I guess.

Jura
03-03-2007, 11:09 PM
Her finishing move is a flying elbow to the titty lol.

The Optimist
03-03-2007, 11:10 PM
No you're not ignorant, but they should at least try to make women's wrestling into wrestling and not shameful promoting or shameful gratuitous female nakedness or any other shameful bullshit.

That's the only difference between the WWE now and the WWE since the end of the Attitude Era, now they're not even trying to act like it's not shit.

Jeritron
03-03-2007, 11:16 PM
what is Mickie James best known for? Her moveset? Or her ass under that tiny skirt when she does her moves?
Its just the way it is and I'm more than fine with it.
If women have a problem with shameless gratuitousness and female objectification, they signed up for the wrong job.

And I think MJ is way hotter than Ashley, so in a roundabout way I agree with you she should be pushed over Ashley.

The Optimist
03-03-2007, 11:19 PM
My opinion: Teach women to fucking wrestle well. If you don't then don't put them on the program.

Jeritron
03-03-2007, 11:26 PM
My opinion: Teach women to fucking wrestle well. If you don't then don't put them on the program.

I think they do, its just not all women can simply learn to do physical things like that. You have athletic women and you have girly girls. In most cases, the girly girls are in it for the exposure and attention. They have no problem being flonted, its why they're there. And the ones who are the athletic ones adapt to wrestling well because its the reason they're there.
But at the end of the day, it comes down to the sex appeal and thats why decisions are made.
I think the WWE/Playboy cross promotion is a big part of getting ahead. Its of course optional, but if you do it you're gonna get the bigger push. So its one of those thinks thats not mandatory, but really kind is if you're looking to be the top woman on that show.

Jura
03-03-2007, 11:29 PM
<b><a href=http://www.yahoo.com>Find Out Why Mickie James Dropped The Women's Title **CLICK HERE NOW**</a></b>
<br>
<b><a href=http://www.yahoo.com>First Site To Reveal: Jim Ross Dating WWE Diva (AMAZING)!! VIEW WHO>></a></b>
<br>
<b><a href=http://www.yahoo.com>EXCLUSIVE PICS: MICKIE JAMES PREGNANT!!! **CLICK TO SEE WHO'S THE BABY DADDY>>></a></b>

Jeritron
03-03-2007, 11:34 PM
Find Out Why Mickie James Dropped The Women's Title **CLICK HERE NOW** (http://www.yahoo.com)
cuz shes not in playboy

First Site To Reveal: Jim Ross Dating WWE Diva (AMAZING)!! VIEW WHO>> (http://www.yahoo.com)
Stima.

EXCLUSIVE PICS: MICKIE JAMES PREGNANT!!! **CLICK TO SEE WHO'S THE BABY DADDY>>> (http://www.yahoo.com)
Probably Kenny, but it could be mine

Mr. Nerfect
03-03-2007, 11:53 PM
It's obvious why they are pushing Ashley, but that doesn't mean we have to agree with it. I was one of the first people to point out that Ashley wouldn't be the worst Women's Champion of all-time, but it is just insulting that the WWE thinks a woman who would never sleep with us in the first place, yet still flirts is anything but completely cheesy and embarrassing.

I hate to bring my markdom into this, but they haven't even used Paul London & Brian Kendrick in this angle. Ashley is their fucking valet, and we haven't heard what they are thinking. They don't even use what tools they have to get her over. They could very easily turn this into a London Kendrick & Ashley vs. MNM feud, but no, I bet the WWE pretends London & Kendrick doesn't even exist.

I can understand your thoughts, Jeritron, but to be honest, Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James was my favourite match from WrestleMania 22. Seriously. I liked it better than Edge/Foley. Women like Mickie James, Victoria, Melina and Jillian Hall are actually hotter than Ashley, and they can wrestle. They also have Shantelle Taylor and Nattie Neidhart in Deep South Wrestling, and I guarantee those two could be money.

I'm not sure if this video has been posted here, but this is the kind of women that could rebuild women's wrestling: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sIWQS9-CLA

Less is more sometimes, and a Women's Divsion restricted to the following would work fucking wonders for women's wrestling:

* Mickie James
* Melina
* Victoria
* Beth Phoenix
* Jillian Hall
* Trinity
* Nattie Neidhart
* Shantelle Taylor

Leave the girly girls out of it.

KingofOldSchool
03-03-2007, 11:55 PM
But us fans don't care about women who can actually wrestle, we only care about bra and panties.

Jeritron
03-03-2007, 11:55 PM
Never said you had to agree with it. Thats the beauty of things. you don't have to agree with shit.

I was just saying thats the way it is, and I don't care. Simply my opinion. You don't have to like it, and I don't have to care either way. And they don't have to care either, because we don't have to watch but we do.

Mr. Nerfect
03-04-2007, 12:09 AM
Never said you had to agree with it. Thats the beauty of things. you don't have to agree with shit.

I was just saying thats the way it is, and I don't care. Simply my opinion. You don't have to like it, and I don't have to care either way. And they don't have to care either, because we don't have to watch but we do.

I don't blame you for not caring. I'm just saying that I think there is room for people to care about women's wrestling. Sure, they might always be smaller than the men, but when you combine skill with hot factor (all of the women on my eight women list are hotter than Torrie "Middle Age" Wilson, in my opinion), you could have your cake and eat in too.

Victoria has said she would pose for Playboy. Melina probably would if the money was right. Trinity was actually seen as hotter by ECW fans than Kelly Kelly at one stage. The women with wrestling talent AND T & A should be getting pushes over Slow-Mo Massaro.

Mr. Nerfect
03-04-2007, 12:15 AM
But us fans don't care about women who can actually wrestle, we only care about bra and panties.

That's true. We also order Pay-Per-Views because of the useless women doing useless things competitions.

This is kind of a random observation, but you know what really embarrasses me when the Divas pretend they're "naughty" and won't put a restraining order if you follow them to their car with flowers? When they're wearing next to nothing, like you can literally see the bra of this girl anyway, and then she says "Do you want to see my bra and panties?" and then she "strips", and the crowd goes crazy.

Also, Jerry Lawler's commentary during these things is awful. Like, really awful. It's getting worse, too. He acts as if he has a chance with the women, and he uses the most idiotic "wit" when trying to be funny in regards to them.

It's just so fucking embarrassing the way the WWE treats its women.

Jeritron
03-04-2007, 12:33 AM
Once again, its a job they choose to do.

03-04-2007, 01:05 AM
Money, money, money.

:y:

Skippord
03-04-2007, 04:22 AM
Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't care about women's wrestling period.
I realize that Mickie James and Trish are better wrestlers than Torrie and Ashley, but do I really care? No. I'd fuck them all, so aside from seeing them flop around the ring for a few minutes I couldn't care less about their wrestling ability. 2 women could go otu there and have the best match in the titles history and it would still be a worse match than HHH/Steiner. So whatever. Maybe I'm being ignorant but whatever.

just me I guess.
I dont either

Corkscrewed
03-04-2007, 05:12 AM
I love how some of the YouTube peeps are calling Steroids on Beth Phoenix. :lol:

Jeritron
03-04-2007, 05:18 AM
Ashley is hotter, to most, than say..Victoria.
people would rather look at her and think of fucking her.
They don't care about her timing or moveset or in ring ability, nor should they.

Therefore, Ashley's tits and ass = sex
sex= ratings

ashley = more ratings than victoria

ashley = women's champion

it's called business and entertainment.

Mr. Nerfect
03-04-2007, 05:35 AM
Ashley is hotter, to most, than say..Victoria.
people would rather look at her and think of fucking her.
They don't care about her timing or moveset or in ring ability, nor should they.

Therefore, Ashley's tits and ass = sex
sex= ratings

ashley = more ratings than victoria

ashley = women's champion

it's called business and entertainment.

It's a shame that whenever Ashley steps into the ring the fans in attendence want to kill themselves. That's not good business, and it's sure as Hell not entertainment unless you're a sadist.

Ashley's not even that hot these days. I can understand the obligation to push her, as she's in Playboy, but really, she looks like Spike Dudley with tits these days.

You might hold Victoria's age and slight bulk against her, as she doesn't have the girly girl image the WWE likes to highlight in its sluts. So why not bring in Shantelle Taylor and push her as the tits and ass icon of the WWE?

Shantelle Taylor is hotter than Ashley, therefore, she will do more money than Ashley, right? If the WWE didn't hire useless whores and push them as if they were the only ones with tits and ass in the company, hotter women with talent could get a push.

It's called having your cake and eating it too.

Jura
03-04-2007, 05:47 AM
I'd like to eat some of these girls' cake if you know what I mean. :naughty:

I remember reading an interview by some guy who owned a nude women's wrestling association and he said that the WWE Divas are not that attractive because they are muscular.

I didn't agree with him because not all of the Divas at the time were muscular and even so they still look scum-dilly-umptious.

Jeritron
03-04-2007, 05:55 AM
It's a shame that whenever Ashley steps into the ring the fans in attendence want to kill themselves. That's not good business, and it's sure as Hell not entertainment unless you're a sadist.

Ashley's not even that hot these days. I can understand the obligation to push her, as she's in Playboy, but really, she looks like Spike Dudley with tits these days.

You might hold Victoria's age and slight bulk against her, as she doesn't have the girly girl image the WWE likes to highlight in its sluts. So why not bring in Shantelle Taylor and push her as the tits and ass icon of the WWE?

Shantelle Taylor is hotter than Ashley, therefore, she will do more money than Ashley, right? If the WWE didn't hire useless whores and push them as if they were the only ones with tits and ass in the company, hotter women with talent could get a push.

It's called having your cake and eating it too.

yea, thats why Trish was pushed.

Skippord
03-04-2007, 09:11 AM
The hottest diva ever

NICOLE BASS

Russenmafia
03-04-2007, 02:55 PM
Her finishing move is a flying elbow to the titty lol.

thats about as deadly as the khali chop.