PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton NOT the eighth participant for the MITB Ladder Match?

Mr. Nerfect
03-05-2007, 02:20 AM
Here is the RAW preview for this week's show:

The road to WrestleMania takes another turn when Raw rolls into Phoenix on Monday night.

Last week, Donald Trump chose ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley as his representative for WrestleMania 23. Lashley will face Mr. McMahon's representative, Intercontinental Champion Umaga. Moments after the announcement was made, the two champions locked up in the ring, sparking a vicious brawl that was nearly uncontainable. With WrestleMania still a month away, will these two powerful Superstars clash again before they reach Detroit?

Mr. McMahon also announced on SmackDown that on Raw, the WWE Board of Directors will name a special guest referee for the Battle of the Billionaires at WrestleMania. Who will the Board choose to put in the middle of Lashley and Umaga on April 1?

Last week, World Tag Team Champions John Cena & Shawn Michaels defeated Rated-RKO to retain the titles. Monday night, the two teams will be in one-on-one action against each other, as WWE Champion Cena will face Edge and Michaels will square off with Randy Orton. Will the World Tag Team Champions continue their mastery of Edge & Orton, or will Rated-RKO individually one-up The Champ & HBK?

It was also revealed last week that Mickie James' contract guarantees her a Women's Championship rematch against Melina and allows her to choose the stipulation. Mickie has chosen a Falls Count Anywhere Match, and will face Melina for the gold Monday night. Will she be able to recapture the title?

Find out live Monday night at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.

The final Money in the Bank qualifying match was scheduled to take place on RAW. Now, the WWE could just be inconsistent bastards, and have Orton qualify on ECW or SmackDown!, but it might be possible that it's not going to be Orton in the match.

"Yay!" is all I can say. Hopefully they take Edge out of the match (have Jonathan Coachman order all RAW entrants to defend their spots, maybe even have it go across the brands). Edge and Orton should work a match elsewhere on the WrestleMania card, where Edge is able to pick up another WrestleMania win, without cutting off the balls of seven other guys.

Of course, it's likely the WWE will just have Orton qualify at a later date (you'd think they'd advertise the qualifying match if it were set to take place), but it would be so nice if they didn't have him in the match.

Feel free to discuss the advertised matches (doesn't look like a bad show), or Randy Orton potentially not being in the match.

Jura
03-05-2007, 02:24 AM
I hope it's Christ Masters.

Mr. Nerfect
03-05-2007, 02:31 AM
I hope it's Christ Masters.

That actually wouldn't be a bad gimmick for him. His music hits, and instead of appearing on one knee on the stage, he's on a cross, then he gets off, strolls down to the ring, and rolls a "boulder" out of his way before getting into the ring.

SammyG
03-05-2007, 02:31 AM
I hope it's KHALI

Mr. Nerfect
03-05-2007, 02:32 AM
Anyway, if it's not Randy Orton, I'm predicting a MITB qualifier of Carlito vs. Ric Flair, with Carlito getting the win this time, and Flair's blessing before he enters the match.

Jeritron
03-05-2007, 03:06 AM
I hope its Reymon14 and he wins, and cashes it in to beat Takers streak and win the title, and challenges Cena for his title, and wins and the night ends with a 20 minute shoot on his mom and him spinning the belt in the camera.

Jeritron
03-05-2007, 03:10 AM
a great man once said "money in the bank...it could be really decent! it could be really decent! But we HAVE TO KNOW!"

Corkscrewed
03-05-2007, 04:42 AM
I'm calling Nitro attacking Mickie James somewhere outside the ring to help Melina score the pinfall. :shifty:

weather vane
03-05-2007, 04:59 AM
SABU

Mr. Nerfect
03-05-2007, 05:51 AM
I'm calling Nitro attacking Mickie James somewhere outside the ring to help Melina score the pinfall. :shifty:

That's what I was thinking, as well. My idea is to have MNM both show up, and hit Mickie James with not one, but two Snapshots. Nitro is a badass now, so he can be ruthless, and Joey Mercury can be angry because Mickie has a pretty face. :shifty:

Why are we :shifty:ing? :shifty:

It would allow Mickie to take some time off, like she's rumoured to be doing, gives MNM some more heat, and gets them back together for Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. MNM match at WrestleMania.

addy2hotty
03-05-2007, 09:21 AM
Lets be honest, Nitro's 'badass' 5 minutes will be all but forgotten by the writers by now. It was probably impromptu anyway, and as punishment he'll be forced to job to Little Bastard.

TerranRich
03-05-2007, 10:38 AM
The Eighth Man is Don West!!

THAT'S SO BIZAAAAARRRRRREEEUAUUAUAUUUUGUGGHHGHGHGHHHHHH...

Breathe, Don West. Breeeeaaathe.

FourFifty
03-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Come on, let's find some way to get Shelton in there!

Rammsteinmad
03-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Coachman should enter himself into it. That'd be awesome. :lol:

Rammsteinmad
03-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Until the writers decide he should win it. :nono:

addy2hotty
03-05-2007, 12:04 PM
KHALI WANT MONEY BANK MATCH EAT BRIEFCASE LADDER AND ALL MEN

RAARRGGGHHHH

FourFifty
03-05-2007, 12:19 PM
If they don't put Shelton in there, then they NEED Jimmy Wang Yang in there.

Anybody Thrilla
03-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Lets be honest, Nitro's 'badass' 5 minutes will be all but forgotten by the writers by now. It was probably impromptu anyway, and as punishment he'll be forced to job to Little Bastard.

C'mon, GET REAL. :roll:

His name isn't Little Bastard anymore. It's Hornswaggle.

RP
03-05-2007, 02:06 PM
I hope it's KHALI

Rocky B
03-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Carlito? Dunno

RP
03-05-2007, 02:10 PM
in unrelated news, i was playing SvR07 and Big Vito won the Royal Rumble. It was the oddest moment of my gaming life.

SammyG
03-05-2007, 02:18 PM
I hope its Reymon14 and he wins, and cashes it in to beat Takers streak and win the title, and challenges Cena for his title, and wins and the night ends with a 20 minute shoot on his mom and him spinning the belt in the camera.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pepsi Man
03-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Should be the Honky Tonk Man.

Jeritron
03-05-2007, 04:07 PM
I forgot to mention that he points out how he saw Vinces shaved head, and says he looked like he was on cwack.

He also notes that WWE is his definition of lame, fucking stupid, fucking gay, faggot. And goes on to explain that he's really really sad about all the fans who paid for tickets. He then throws down both belts and says "this has been a reymon14 production" and it fades to the WWE logo to end the night.

The next night on USA, Raw does a 9.7 rating.

SammyG
03-05-2007, 04:10 PM
*Marks out*

Team Sheep
03-05-2007, 04:10 PM
I'd like to see MVP in it personally. I like seeing young guys in these ladder matches. But there are already 4 Smackdown guys in it so I doubt it.

Jeritron
03-05-2007, 04:16 PM
I wouldn't be suprised if it being change to an 8 man ladder match was part of all this.

Edge qualified first, and it's 2 wrestlers more than its usual amount. So it wouldnt' suprise me if Orton and Edge's friction got to a point where they both forfeited their places in MITB to settle their differences in a street fight or something.

Then with them out of MITB, its back down to 6 participants and Edge can go over Orton and allow someone else to win MITB

St. Jimmy
03-05-2007, 04:45 PM
The womans match is going to be a Train Wreck that was caught in the middle of an Implosion.

Rocky B
03-05-2007, 04:57 PM
It still might be Orton and I don't see why they wouldn't have him in it.

aaaaa
03-07-2007, 12:59 PM
From WWE.com:
This past week on RAW, Randy Orton told partner Edge he wouldn’t have his back in the main event, citing a meeting with Mr. McMahon’s Executive Assistant, Jonathan Coachman. Wednesday morning, WWE.com found out the reason for that meeting: The Legend Killer’s potential participation at WrestleMania 23.

WWE.com has learned that on Monday night, Orton will face Carlito and Ric Flair in a Triple Threat Qualifying Match for the final spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania. While Coachman granted Orton’s wish of a chance to qualify, he also gave Flair and Carlito a second chance. The two battled in what was supposed to be the final qualifying match last Monday, but The Great Khali attacked both, ending the match in a No Contest and leaving the final spot vacant.

Will Orton completely fulfill his wish and move on to WrestleMania, or will Flair or Carlito make good on their second chance at the Money in the Bank?

Should be a good match to look forward to next week. All three of these guys have good reasons to be in the MITB match, but who deserves it the most and who will get the nod to go on to WM23??

Mr. Nerfect
03-07-2007, 01:01 PM
Randy Orton, and it will suck. I was hoping for Edge vs. Orton, one-on-one. :(

I can still keep my hopes up that Edge will Spear Orton, and Carlito will get the pin.

Theo Dious
03-07-2007, 01:31 PM
Orton and Edge simultaneously pulling the case down and then staring at each other a the top of the ladder would be a fantastic way to make for some great buildup, keep Edge's streak alive, AND would make a great photo for captioning.

Mr. Nerfect
03-07-2007, 06:17 PM
AND would make a great photo for captioning.

As both men grabbed the briefcase, it would be Edge who sent his opponent crashing to the mat below, as he pulled down the briefcase and won the match...only to find Randy Orton had already marked his territory in it.

addy2hotty
03-07-2007, 06:21 PM
Orton and Edge simultaneously pulling the case down and then staring at each other a the top of the ladder would be a fantastic way to make for some great buildup, keep Edge's streak alive, AND would make a great photo for captioning.

You know, this sounds like the only way out for this clusterfuck match.

Mr. Nerfect
03-08-2007, 03:47 AM
Edge must win. He just can't lose his streak over. If Edge is in the match, I really hope he ends Taker's streak at the end of the night.

TerranRich
03-08-2007, 09:27 AM
From WWE.com:

Should be a good match to look forward to next week. All three of these guys have good reasons to be in the MITB match, but who deserves it the most and who will get the nod to go on to WM23??
Dude, with a name that sounds like a retard yelling, how can you not be right?