PDA

View Full Version : WrestleMania 23 DVDs to come in two editions

Xero
03-05-2007, 05:59 PM
Wrestlemania 23 is still weeks away, but World Wrestling Entertainment is gearing up with two different versions of the event that will be released 5/22 on DVD.

For the first time ever, there will be two different wide-release versions of the WrestleMania DVD available to the public. The WrestleMania 23 DVD will include the four-hour event in its entirety on two discs.

Meanwhile, WrestleMania 23: The Ultimate Edition will include five hours of extras, including the 2007 Hall of Fame induction ceremony and bonus matches, packaged in a three-disc collectible digi-pak.

You can pre-order both versions of the event now from our friends at www.highspots.com.

From PWInsider.

So basically, you'll probably have to pay $10 extra for the HOF Ceremony and probably a RAW or SmackDown!...

KingofOldSchool
03-05-2007, 06:05 PM
But it'll be worth the extra $10 for the HOF alone.

Xero
03-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Oh yeah, definitely.

RGWhat316
03-05-2007, 06:30 PM
I'll still pay for the extra discs. Since I'm going to the show, I want as much footage from the event as possible.

Xero
03-05-2007, 06:32 PM
The only reason I see the point in this is because Mommy and Daddy don't want to spend too much on their little Cena mark, so they go for the cheaper version. Or the little Cena mark says how shitty "those old guys" were and opts for the one full of JOHN CENA...

I'd pay for the HOF by itself personally, and I think they'd make more doing it that way ($20 for a 2 disk set with extra matches vs $10 or whatever extra for the Mania set).

Anyone know how well the 2004 HOF DVD did?

mrslackalack
03-05-2007, 10:45 PM
The only reason I see the point in this is because Mommy and Daddy don't want to spend too much on their little Cena mark, so they go for the cheaper version. Or the little Cena mark says how shitty "those old guys" were and opts for the one full of JOHN CENA...

I'd pay for the HOF by itself personally, and I think they'd make more doing it that way ($20 for a 2 disk set with extra matches vs $10 or whatever extra for the Mania set).

Anyone know how well the 2004 HOF DVD did?

I dont think it did well, but I liked the 04 HOF DVD considering how they had a classic match and promo for each inductee included.

mrslackalack
03-05-2007, 10:48 PM
Also on the new 4 Horsemen DVD cover it says 2 disc edition, it makes you wonder if they have an additional disc planned?