PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown with added spoilers

Dave Youell
03-07-2007, 06:08 AM
Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

SMACKDOWN

King Booker d. Matt Hardy
A good, longish back and forth match between these two Money in the Bank competitors. Booker wins with the scissor kick after some interference from that JEZEBEL Sharmell.

Kristal interviews Batista backstage. When did Kristal stop being evil? They show a pretty good video package of each of Undertaker's WM wins. \It's pretty insensitive to show Bossman hanging like that.

John Cena is really popular whenever he's on the tron. Too bad he won't be here!

Maryse is on screen. Elle est chaude! She welcomes us back. We didn't go anywhere, Maryse! Silly Maryse.

MVP interrupts Teddy Long looking at a magazine of those divalicious Divas. He asks for a match with Benoit at WM. Barf.

Kristal catches up with Kane backstage. He's going to wrestle Batista, and he says that. But in a CREEPY way.

Batista d. Kane
This was a clash not only of titans, but two bona fide hosses. I did not expect a catch-as-catch can mat classic from these two. What better way for Batista to prepare for the Undertaker than wrestling someone that has lost to the Undertaker dozens of times? The crowd was behind both guys; apparently they have not taken note of Batista's decreased in-ring performance since returning from injury! Fools. Another long match. Batista wins cleanly with a powerbomb out of the corner.

I notice someone with a Hurricane, Rosey and Super Stacy t-shirt. I didn't know that they were together as an entity long enough to have a t-shirt made.

The Miz is out for the inaugural edition of MizTV. Think Piper's Pit, except, well. You know. His guest is Ashley - but wait! He has another guest! Melina! This has calamity written all over it, my friends. Ashley challenges Melina to a match for the women's championship. Soon they're fighting as if they were cats, with the tough Ashleyness getting the best of Melina.

Mr. Kennedy d. C.M. Punk
Kennedy cleverly subverted his intro, saying he'll soon be known as "Mr. Money in the Bank." That guy. A real silver tongue on him. Punk doesn't get as good of a pop as I, and presumably he, hoped. Mr. Kennedy won cleanly with a hanging neckbreaker. IS PUNK BACK IN THE DOGHOUSE?

Kristal talks to Finlay, who talks about his "Pure hot Irish blood." That's some good blood.

What kind of wuss would go for the "rated" version of The Marine?

The Great Khali attacks Kane backstage while Kristal is trying to ask him who is going to win Batista/UT. Kristal is the star of this show.

Undertaker . Finlay
Dylan, I mean Little Bastard, I mean Hornswoggle (ugh) interfered, allowing Finlay to get the advantage, albeit surely an unfair one. A kid behind me says "C'mon 'Taker, you're a taker. So take it." I really never thought about it that way. The antics involving Hornswoggle (ugh) eventually backfire, leading to a chokeslam and tombstone. Finlay used to do the tombstone. It was his special move in WCW/nWo Revenge!

After the match, Batista comes out to give UT the double thumbs down. Oooh. UT gives him a throat slash AND a "I want the belt around my waist, yep, this waist right here." Batista responds with three snaps in Z formation. Haha just kidding.

Dave Youell
03-07-2007, 06:11 AM
That's a funny review right there

Jeritron
03-07-2007, 06:58 AM
I love that Kennedy faced Punk. No matter what the outcome was smarks would bitch that ones being buried.

Theo Dious
03-07-2007, 07:58 AM
Best. Spolers. Ever.
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
...ever.

Dave Youell
03-07-2007, 08:13 AM
The idea of Batista doing a Z is hilarious, granted he didn't, but man that would of been good

Loose Cannon
03-07-2007, 09:32 AM
. "What better way for Batista to prepare for the Undertaker than wrestling someone that has lost to the Undertaker dozens of times?"

LOL

Theo Dious
03-07-2007, 10:09 AM
The idea of Batista doing a Z is hilarious

Not as hilarious as the idea of JBL doing it.

addy2hotty
03-07-2007, 10:16 AM
Punk gets his big SD chance, gets no pop and jobs to Kennedy.

lol.

Disturbed316
03-07-2007, 10:33 AM
WHOOOOOOOO KHALI!

addy2hotty
03-07-2007, 11:04 AM
KHALI GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA GOING TO EAT ALL OF DETROIT AND EMINEM

RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH

Mr. Nerfect
03-07-2007, 11:30 AM
Yeah, the WWE should get that guy to write their previews. Good stuff, there. :y:

I'm a little pissed that this show was not only missing cruiserweights, but this is the second week in a row the WWE Tag Team Champions haven't been on the show. Oh well, more days added onto their reigns, I guess.

They should have been the ones interviewing Ashley, and then just had Melina gatecrash.

Mr. Nerfect
03-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Mr. Kennedy vs. CM Punk will be a good match, and the right man went over, believe it or not. The same goes for King Booker vs. Matt Hardy. They should have just combined the two matches, and had Booker and Kennedy beat Hardy and Punk. Then slapped Chavo into a match with Scotty.

I'd have had Khali cut the Batista/Kane match short, too, by attacking Kane, giving the Big Red Machine the disqualification victory. That's just me being a mark, though.

Corkscrewed
03-08-2007, 02:05 AM
:lol: I support the notion that this guy needs to do more spoiler reports.

SammyG
03-08-2007, 02:18 AM
.. MISTAAAAAAAAAA KENNEEEDYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

...KEENNEEDDDYYYYYYY

Indifferent Clox
03-08-2007, 02:24 AM
I think Kane, Batista, and JBL should adopt Snapping neckrolling women gimmicks. It'd be the best thing that has happened to their career. They'd be in a stable and they'd be syncrhonized and snap their fingers/ roll their necks.

Rammsteinmad
03-08-2007, 02:34 AM
MVP VS Benoit. :nono:

Mr. Nerfect
03-08-2007, 03:27 AM
MVP VS Benoit. :nono:

MVP isn't awful, but Benoit definitely deserves something better for WrestleMania. I'm not sure who he could face, but Randy Orton is a name who comes to mind pretty quickly.

Benoit really seems to get locked down in a weird isolated spot for WrestleMania most years.

Afterlife
03-09-2007, 06:55 PM
Best Spoiler Writer I've seen. Even the Pun King says, "Youell love it!"

Corndad
03-09-2007, 10:02 PM
What kind of wuss would go for the "rated" version of The Marine?

Kennedy cleverly subverted his intro, saying he'll soon be known as "Mr. Money in the Bank." That guy.

I'm sorry but those two lines made the entire review for me lol hillarious. Ryan Clark eat your heart out.