PDA

View Full Version : So what matchups do YOU wanna see in the future?

D Mac
03-10-2007, 05:08 PM
What 2 wrestlers who have never crossed paths do you wanna see fight? Has to be realistic. Not TNA vs WWE or anything just something that could happen.

I think Orton vs Kennedy would be a good match.

Still would like to see Batista vs Lashley go to a finish.

The One
03-10-2007, 05:10 PM
CM Punk vs. Rob Van Dam

FourFifty
03-10-2007, 10:52 PM
Finlay vs Benoit, iron man match :drool:

LoDownM
03-11-2007, 01:29 AM
Booker T vs Shawn Micheals matches. I don't remember them ever having a match, plus, 2 of my all time favs in a match would have me going outta my way to watch.

iwantviral
03-11-2007, 01:32 AM
John Cena vs Randy Orton rivalry for the WWE Title

94 SVT Cobra
03-11-2007, 03:26 AM
Kennedey Vs Cena Vs Orton in a triple threat hell in the cell match

Jeritron
03-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Whats to say that a wrestler in TNA currently vs a wrestler in WWE currently couldn't happen? Have you paid attention to wrestling for the past 20 years.
People didn't think they'd see Rock/Hogan, Goldberg/HHH, Flair/Michaels, Benoit/HHH, Booker T/Rock, RVD/Michaels and all that shit once either. It's not really so far fetched.

I guess Punk RVD is one of the only ones I'd like to see. I'd like to see HBK have matches with just about anyone he hasn't had matches with yet, WWE or TNA.

Jeritron
03-11-2007, 11:02 AM
In fact, I'd say many TNA vs WWE matchups are more likely to happen than many of the WWF/WCW dream matchups were. Simply because TNA is in a position where many of their names may a) opt out for big money, b) come over from WWE, or c) the whole fucking company goes out of business and WWE takes their best talents and cashes in on any and all matchups.

At this point, you're just as likely to see RVD vs Samoa Joe or Christopher Daniels or whomever would float your boat, as you are to see say...Michaels vs Booker T, or Kennedy vs Cena. And unless WWE resigns RVD, or jumps quickly on it, you'll probably see RVD vs ____ in TNA before you see RVD vs CM Punk.

Tornado
03-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Benoit/HBK could have been pretty good, don't recall them ever having a proper one-on-one match.

iwantviral
03-11-2007, 03:20 PM
Benoit/HBK could have been pretty good, don't recall them ever having a proper one-on-one match.

I recall one when Benoit was the World Heavyweight Champion. Shawn Michaels was close to beating him when TripleH interrupted and caused disqualification.
:y:

Mercury Bullet
03-11-2007, 07:13 PM
CM Punk vs. Shawn Michaels sometime down the road where HBK is the Champ and maybe puts over Punk.

Kennedy vs. Orton would be a big time matchup if the strap were on either one of them. This could be potentially a 'Mania Main Event in a year or two.

Indifferent Clox
03-12-2007, 12:35 AM
If we're talking about anything that possibly could or could not happen... (the office)

I think I'd like to see CM Punk v. Edge, Sandman v. Austin (may have happened in ECW), Sabu v. Shawn Michaels

Jeritron
03-12-2007, 01:47 AM
The Rock vs HBK, but its one of those thats as close to never happening as it gets really. Never say never though.