PDA

View Full Version : Let's discuss the Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels.

D Mac
03-11-2007, 07:50 PM
I've been a fan from the first time I saw him in the ring. Hopefully this new "gimmick" TNA has cooked up for him does'nt change his current persona. He needs to put on a little more weight IMO but he could very well be the future of wrestling. If TNA does'nt fuck up.

Innovator
03-11-2007, 08:02 PM
Daniels is the present of wrestling, not the future. Hopefully this gimmick can get him into the main event.

D Mac
03-11-2007, 08:04 PM
True, True.

El Fangel
03-11-2007, 09:41 PM
He is the reason I started to watch TNA in the first place, A friend mentioned how awesome he was, I watched and my jaw dropped. The guy was more then amazing he was phenomenal (Not Stylish).

The One
03-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Christopher Daniels is the smoothest mover in the ring currently today.

Mercury Bullet
03-11-2007, 10:39 PM
I would say, if anything, he is starting to decline. Not that that means alot, him declining is better than anybody else. But, I would say he is running out of time to be in the Main Event and I hope TNA puts him where he should have been a long time ago.

El Fangel
03-11-2007, 10:52 PM
I still don't understand why he is x-division, he is like the Jericho of TNA

Mercury Bullet
03-11-2007, 10:53 PM
I still don't understand why he is x-division, he is like the Jericho of TNA

Yeh, thats a good comparison.

Mr. Nerfect
03-12-2007, 01:35 AM
He's overall a great performer. He's a trained actor, he can talk, he can work. Why he hasn't been pushed harder is beyond me. Looks like he's going to be in the X-Division, again. I don't really have a problem with that, I just wish they'd let him talk more.

I really like the idea of him being a narcissistic evangelist, who claims he is the offspring of God, or something. Have him talk about an inner power he holds which no one else can ever possess. Make him a wrestling genius/nutball. It would kick so much ass.

El Fangel
03-12-2007, 02:06 AM
He's overall a great performer. He's a trained actor, he can talk, he can work. Why he hasn't been pushed harder is beyond me. Looks like he's going to be in the X-Division, again. I don't really have a problem with that, I just wish they'd let him talk more.

I really like the idea of him being a narcissistic evangelist, who claims he is the offspring of God, or something. Have him talk about an inner power he holds which no one else can ever possess. Make him a wrestling genius/nutball. It would kick so much ass.

Jura
03-12-2007, 02:11 AM
Let's not...

Jeritron
03-12-2007, 02:23 AM
If RVD heads to TNA I bet they could tear down the house together. If they managed to click in and out of the ring like RVD did with Jerry Lynn, their unique styles and ring presence can mesh pretty well to make some memorable matches.
I think RVD would be just what it would take to take Christopher Daniels out of the Xdivision and establish him as a main player.

D Mac
03-12-2007, 04:49 AM
Destination X SPOILER BELOW..................

(5) Best of Three Falls match for the X-division title: Chris Sabin vs. Jerry Lynn. Earl Hebner is the referee. There is something going on in the crowd, as many fans had their heads turned from the action. Even Hebner looked back to see what was going on. Lynn wins the first fall with a Tornado DDT at 5:50. Sabin won the second fall at 3:29 with his feet on the ropes. Sabin hit the cradle shock, but Lynn kicked out. Lynn blocked a Sabin attempt for his cradle piledriver. Sabin won the second fall at 3:24, to retain the title.

A masked man came into the ring after the match, and hits the angle wing on Sabin and strikes Lynn with the title belt. Its Christopher Daniels, now sporting a beard.

Hmmm

Mercury Bullet
03-13-2007, 04:47 PM
Destination X SPOILER BELOW..................

(5) Best of Three Falls match for the X-division title: Chris Sabin vs. Jerry Lynn. Earl Hebner is the referee. There is something going on in the crowd, as many fans had their heads turned from the action. Even Hebner looked back to see what was going on. Lynn wins the first fall with a Tornado DDT at 5:50. Sabin won the second fall at 3:29 with his feet on the ropes. Sabin hit the cradle shock, but Lynn kicked out. Lynn blocked a Sabin attempt for his cradle piledriver. Sabin won the second fall at 3:24, to retain the title.

A masked man came into the ring after the match, and hits the angle wing on Sabin and strikes Lynn with the title belt. Its Christopher Daniels, now sporting a beard.

Hmmm

:mad:

Fucking shit. Damnit.

So much for a main event push.

What Would Kevin Do?
03-13-2007, 05:31 PM
I like better that his new gimmick is "Fallen Angel with a Beard."

Caged Heat18
03-13-2007, 05:39 PM
Their's no reason why Daniels should not have already been pushed to the main event level of TNA and even give a world title run. AJ Styles has held the world title, I believe three times already, so Daniels definetely deserves his shot.

DTM
03-13-2007, 05:45 PM
Daniels is far better than Styles too.

Mercury Bullet
03-13-2007, 06:12 PM
AJ Styles = Poor Man's Christopher Daniels

(Not that that means AJ Sucks, He just isn't the Fallen Angel)

The Fugitive
03-13-2007, 08:26 PM
http://i14.tinypic.com/2ilfryw.jpg

I'm not liking the weird tattoo around his eye. :-\

Loose Cannon
03-13-2007, 08:30 PM
C Daniels, Terminator

Mercury Bullet
03-13-2007, 09:10 PM
Ugh, that pic is even worse than i imagined.

Xero
03-13-2007, 09:15 PM
http://i14.tinypic.com/2ilfryw.jpg
My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.

D Mac
03-14-2007, 01:05 AM
Good God :nono:

El Fangel
03-14-2007, 01:11 AM
How the mighty have Fallen, Pun Intended.

That looks so horrible.

My heart is bleeding for TNA Jericho. :'(

D Mac
03-16-2007, 01:45 AM
Just saw Impact and him attacking everybody. Damn, we'll see how this plays out but it does'nt look good.

Juan
03-16-2007, 02:42 AM
Who?

Mr. JL
03-16-2007, 03:47 AM
LOL... Daniels with a beard and a little doodle on his face over one eye, equals new gimmick? Seriously pathetic.

Tornado
03-16-2007, 03:17 PM
Well what else could he do? Grow fucking horns?

Xero
03-16-2007, 04:45 PM
LOL... Daniels with a beard and a little doodle on his face over one eye, equals new gimmick? Seriously pathetic.
That's Russo Logic for you.

Innovator
03-16-2007, 04:46 PM
He's Christopher Daniels, he can do whatever he wants

Xero
03-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Much like Chuck Norris, except Chuck Norris would make it look good.

Kurt Angle would make it look better, but that goes without saying.

D Mac
03-17-2007, 12:54 AM
Well what else could he do? Grow fucking horns?

He could stay the way he was!

Mr. Nerfect
03-17-2007, 01:02 AM
Yeah, he didn't really need the tattoo. Just have him do whatever the fuck he wants.

I'd have him remain undefeated. Have Daniels cut a promo where he reveals he has signed a deal with God, and a deal with Satan, and there is no way he can lose. Have "fate" keep handing Daniels wins. The guy has so much personality, it is a mistake if TNA doesn't let him talk at some point.