PDA

View Full Version : I Heart Lance

JT
03-17-2007, 12:45 AM
From Lance Storms recent Q&A at Stormwrestling.com...

Q: Do you think that it is possible for Vince McMahon to bring back WCW like he brought ECW back?

A: If you mean so that it doesn’t resemble the original at all and doesn’t draw worth a darn, Yah he could likely pull that off.

Actually, it was a fairly good Q&A session, but that one just caught my attention. There was another good one in there, but I'll leave it to those willing to read the blog to find it.

M-A-G
03-17-2007, 12:46 AM
Lance needs to lay off the bitter juice.

Skippord
03-17-2007, 01:02 AM
Lance needs to lay off the being the man juice

The Show Off
03-17-2007, 01:40 AM
Lance needs to lay off the being the man juice

What was that about Lance drinking man juice?

Skippord
03-17-2007, 03:05 AM
That'd be pretty hot

Shadow
03-17-2007, 03:22 AM
First Kurt Angle, now the Great Khali, next Lance Storm for Chuck Norris type facts?

Fignuts
03-17-2007, 04:08 AM

Don't really see how stating the obvious makes him bitter, but ok.

Rob
03-17-2007, 06:54 AM
Because if you tell the truth and disagree with the WWE bullshit then you are bitter.

Mercury Bullet
03-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Someone incredibly wealthy needs to buy all the rights to WCW from the WWE and open it up with Lance Storm in charge, and actually let him do his job.

Jeritron
03-17-2007, 11:56 AM
Mark Cuban needs to buy a wrestling promotion and dump money into it with Heyman running it.

Mercury Bullet
03-17-2007, 12:01 PM
Mark Cuban needs to buy a wrestling promotion and dump money into it with Heyman running it.

That would work too.

Cuban could be a good on screen personality too as long as he doesn't get his hands into creative too much.

Jeritron
03-17-2007, 12:07 PM
Seriously. I thought of it once and was like, jesus thats one of the only guys I can picture having the money and personality to loosely run a promotion up to the challenge of compettition. And with Heyman as his Bischoff, it'd be amazing.
Because of his personality and contreversial nature, he'd be a solid on air personality from time to time.

Also, I saw him sitting front row at Wrestlemania 17 and several other wrestling events, so he's a fan.

Mercury Bullet
03-17-2007, 12:12 PM
The only thing I'd be worrying about is when the company starts a downward swing (which all things do, at least a little, and at least once) he would become to hands-on involved and actually hurt the product more. But that could be said about any ownership of anything.

tucsonspeed6
03-17-2007, 01:27 PM

Usually people accuse Storm of being biased towards WWE and Vince when he puts down TNA. Now he's bitter about WWE?

A simpler explanation might be that he is just speaking the truth. TNA and ECW both suck ass.

owenbrown
03-17-2007, 01:44 PM

ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY! I WOULD WATCH IT! :love::D

Rammsteinmad
03-17-2007, 01:49 PM
:lol:

We wish Lance Storm the best in his future endevours.

Jeritron
03-17-2007, 04:30 PM
I love how Lance said he'd fly himself in and work the match for free if WWE wanted him to wrestle Benoit at any event.

Jeritron
03-17-2007, 04:30 PM
also rofl at:

Q: When do you think Jeff Hardy will win the WWE Championship?
A: I don't.

If Shadow liked Lance Storm I'm sure that just came to an end

Kane Knight
03-17-2007, 10:46 PM
Usually people accuse Storm of being biased towards WWE and Vince when he puts down TNA. Now he's bitter about WWE?

A simpler explanation might be that he is just speaking the truth. TNA and ECW both suck ass.

Maybe he's bitter about EVERYTHING!

Naw. People who tell the truth usually get accused of being anti-everything, because at some point they will say something bad about everyone. It's part of that whole hoesty thing.

Shadow
03-18-2007, 01:28 AM
also rofl at:

Q: When do you think Jeff Hardy will win the WWE Championship?
A: I don't.

If Shadow liked Lance Storm I'm sure that just came to an end

Not really seeing as how I feel the same way as he does in regards to Jeff winning the WWE championship.

Kane Knight
03-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Even the dumbest Jeff Jardy Mark (Which is probably Shadow) should know Jeff will never be a world champion anywhere credible.