PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling stars who will never work for the WWE again

The MAC
03-18-2007, 01:58 PM
Well, We know of Jarret and Warrior. Who are the other (living) that will never work for Vince again and why?

Shaner
03-18-2007, 02:28 PM
I don't think Bret will work for WWE again.

Retarded N00b Man
03-18-2007, 02:35 PM
Owen won't either.

Retarded N00b Man
03-18-2007, 02:35 PM
Nah but I wish Hogan would fuck off for good.

Indifferent Clox
03-18-2007, 03:16 PM
I seriously doubt Sting will. Luger probably won't either, and maybe not Kurt Angle.

KayfabeMan
03-18-2007, 03:31 PM
Probably HHH.

KayfabeMan
03-18-2007, 03:34 PM
I will never say never on anyone at this point.

People stay a certain way for so long and then compromise themselves or drop something when you least expect it - so I'd never say never. Everyone would probably say Chyna as well, but I'd say if business were right for both Joanie and WWE, they'd be back together for a stint.

I'd like to think Warrior [as much as he's a lunatic] and Sammartino [one of my most respected guys], would hold true to their statements and not work with WWE at all. Backlund is another guy who I'd like to not see back, just on principle of it.

The One
03-18-2007, 03:38 PM
Not that Vince would ever try to get him, but Shane Douglas I don't think would ever work for WWE again.

It's hard to guess at something like this, I mean certainly no one expected Bischoff to ever work for WWE...and yet...

The Genius
03-18-2007, 04:13 PM
buff bagwell

Xero
03-18-2007, 04:55 PM
Dynamite Kid.

Dorkchop
03-18-2007, 10:20 PM
What's funny is that Team 3D and VKM would both leave TNA in a heart beat to go back to WWE.

I don't think Justin Credible will work for WWE again. Mainly because they'd have even less use for him now.

Jeritron
03-19-2007, 01:08 AM
Kurt will. To be honest, and I have no reason to believe this other than money and temptation along with a hunch, but I think Sting will wrestle in WWE. At least a one off, accompanied with a dvd set and a HOF induction.

I don't think Steiner will ever work for WWE again, or Luger. But thats because neither side is probably interested.

As for wrestlers WWE would employ, I'd say Goldberg maybe. Who knows with Brock, doubtful but he's young and never say never.

Dorkchop
03-19-2007, 01:26 AM
The only reason why Luger and Steiner aren't interested in working for WWE is because WWE has zero interest in hiring them again due to their poor work rate and bad attitudes.

I don't think Sting will work for WWE. I believe his current stint in TNA will be his last wrestling days.

I still think Brock will be back eventually. Is he bitter? He'll get over his bitterness once he realises he probably won't make as much as he used to in the WWE.

KayfabeMan
03-19-2007, 03:26 AM
I think Sting'll get w/ WWE someday for a HoF thing - possibly.

He seems like the type of guy who, once retired, would want to be inducted and be among his peers of the time, probably being inducted by Flair - if he's still around at that point.

Like DC said, I don't think WWE will want Luger and / or Steiner back to work because of the shit that comes along with having them there and their skills being a little short, if you will. I think at some point we will see both men as part of WWE's Classics line, and be marketed by WWE, maybe inducted one day as well, but not working with WWE as a full-time guy.

Brock will almost certainly come back when both parties reach an agreement. Like DC said, again, he'll need the money and they'll probably want to fill a gap and re-market him at some point. Brock vs. Cena, Batista and the like I would say.

KayfabeMan
03-19-2007, 03:27 AM
I would also think Goldberg is pretty much done with wrestling in general. As long as he keeps believing he's worth 500 million dollars, and especially at his age, he's basically done as an active competitor.

Vince won't want to shell it out, he won't want the schedule, and he won't take less from groups like TNA and such, so he seems pretty done and moving on to other avenues of revenue, so to speak.

Gerard
03-19-2007, 07:21 AM
I would also think Goldberg is pretty much done with wrestling in general. As long as he keeps believing he's worth 500 million dollars,

:wtf:

KayfabeMan
03-19-2007, 07:36 AM
Not an exact number, just the idea that he thinks he's worth far more than he actually is to a promoter.

Xero
03-19-2007, 09:10 AM
Kinda like Hogan. Except he thinks he's worth 850 Trillion Billion dollars.

NeanderCarl
03-19-2007, 02:02 PM
If TNA folded, Jarrett would jump at a WWE deal. They may offer him one too, depending on their circumstances at the time.

Goldberg may end up working one shot deals, like a PPV match here or there. If WWE offers him the cash, he'll take it.

Doubt Sammartino ever will.

See no reason why Bob Backlund wouldn't though, that was a strange name to drop. He will be Hall of Fame one day.

I would have said Honky Tonk Man, until he showed up on WWE.com a few weeks ago and basically ate humble pie for all the stuff he has said in the last ten years.

Ultimate Warrior seems like a no go, but stranger things have happened. He very nearly worked with them on his DVD... but got into a huff about something which led to the whole Self Destruction deal. I think one day he may well end up in the Hall of Fame.

There are a lot of names who will probably never work with WWE in any capacity again, simply because they are too washed up or worthless to ever bother with, especially a lot of WCW guys (Rick Steiner, DeWayne Bruce, Bagwell) and other guys who may end up back there but probably not in a wrestling capacity (Nash, Hall).

I refuse to write off Sid Vicious. I think we haven't seen the last of him yet.

Avenger
03-19-2007, 02:39 PM
Lesnar will DEFINATELY work for WWE again.

I can say that beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Xero
03-19-2007, 03:13 PM
I refuse to write off Sid Vicious. I think we haven't seen the last of him yet.
Holy SHIT! :eek:

NeanderCarl
03-19-2007, 04:27 PM
Tut. :nono:

NeanderCarl
03-19-2007, 04:27 PM
It wasn't his fault.

94 SVT Cobra
03-20-2007, 12:00 AM
Lesnar will DEFINATELY work for WWE again.

I can say that beyond any shadow of a doubt.

The title of this thread was "wrestling stars that will never work for the WWE again" not "Wrestling stars that the WWE will never want them to work for them again"

weather vane
03-20-2007, 04:25 AM
Shane Douglas