PDA

View Full Version : First Blood Match...

Xero
03-18-2007, 07:48 PM
I've been wondering about this a few days. Has there ever been a First Blood Match between two masked wrestlers? And if so, how did they determine the winner?

(For the love of God please don't let Russo read this...)

Shaner
03-19-2007, 08:33 AM
I don't think there's ever been two masked wrestlers in a First Blood match, but there was a first blood match between Sting and Vampiro and they both wore face paint in that match, I think.

Theo Dious
03-19-2007, 08:45 AM
And anyways, the blood doesn't have to come from the face, does it?

Jeritron
03-19-2007, 06:31 PM
No, but remember when Austin fought Kane, who had on the extra arm sleeve, so the only exposed skin was his hand?

Disturbed316
03-20-2007, 10:51 AM
Yeah, and King said how if Austin got Kane to bleed from the back of his head, it would still count.

Theo Dious
04-06-2007, 11:46 AM
JR: Kane has a hangnail! Bah gawd! He's ripped it wide open! He's bleeding! He's bleeding! Austin is the champion! Austin is the champion!

M-A-G
04-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Last time Russo did a First Blood match it ended in a no contest. :wtf:

Indifferent Clox
04-08-2007, 08:16 PM
I've always been cautious in first blood matches, because what if I make the other guy bleed (if he was supposed to win) or if I bleed (and I was supposed to win) on accident. I mean shit happens.

Xero
04-08-2007, 08:27 PM
I've always been cautious in first blood matches, because what if I make the other guy bleed (if he was supposed to win) or if I bleed (and I was supposed to win) on accident. I mean shit happens.
They have. I think it was in WCW, one started bleeding quite a bit and Schiavone kept saying it was up to the ref. At least I think I read that.

Theo Dious
04-09-2007, 06:53 AM

If the ref didn't see it, it didsn't happen. *runs off to the men's room to masturbate on that basis*