PDA

View Full Version : Info on One Night Stand

Marc the Smark
03-21-2007, 10:00 AM
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

--One of the main reasons for WWE moving this year’s ECW One Night Stand pay-per-view out of the Hammerstein Ballroom is due to the fact that the brand flopped and this year’s event will be ECW/RAW/SmackDown One night Stand. WWE officials feared that they could potentially face massive embarrassment due to “old school” ECW fans using the event as a protest vehicle. Stephanie McMahon argued in meetings that if Paul Heyman was still with the company, he would find ways to get fans in New York to sabotage the show.

Xero
03-21-2007, 10:09 AM
CTRL-F! (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60113)

ť

Theo Dious
03-21-2007, 10:16 AM
Since this is now a useless topic I would like to take a few moments to advocate that I be allowed to set fire to people's toenails in public places.

Xero
03-21-2007, 10:17 AM
This thread is now about Rock Oversells.

Rock Selling the Stunner > All

Theo Dious
03-21-2007, 10:19 AM
How exactly the Stunner can lead to a man being vertical AND upside down is beyond me, but I mark out for it every time.

Xero
03-21-2007, 10:20 AM
Well, you see, Rock has a different center of gravity than anyone else. He's sort of like a Weeble, he flops and he flips and he finally falls down.

tucsonspeed6
03-21-2007, 10:38 AM
A buddy of mine used to say that because the Rock's head was empty, he bounced off of Austin's shoulder like a basketball. I was a Rock mark at the time and didn't agree with this.