PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else actually enjoy Impact tonight? (Spoilers, douches)

Dorkchop
03-22-2007, 10:06 PM
I usually find Impact every week to be ok, occasionally good, but never great. But tonight was actually pretty good. May I say, actually somewhat great?

I still don't get Seratonin. Are they just the jobber stable? I hope so.

Even with the ridiculousness that was Abyss' mom, I found the main event to be great. I know I'm a Christian mark, but he mostly carried the main event. It's nice to see a match that's longer than 2 minutes on Impact. Plus it's also nice to see only one run in during the main event.

What's up with the bald ref in shorts. I know he used to be involved in some angles, but I didn't pay too much attention to him.

Team 3D need to stop talking about their past, and putting over the WWE. Yes, they were a great tag team.... when they were in ECW and WWE. They've been shit since they've been in TNA and I put most of the blame on Brother Ray because he's the one that does all the talking (which bores me). They were tag champs in two different companies. They got fired from WWE and can't seem to stop whining about it. I'll give a shit about them again when they do something that's worth giving a shit about.

I'm also glad to not see VKM tonight.

Kane Knight
03-22-2007, 10:12 PM
I found it 10 times as enjoyable as any other impact I've seen this year.

Xero
03-22-2007, 10:13 PM
Quick question: Is Abyss' mom anything like Shelton's momma? Cause if she is I know what I'm watching tonight.

PullMyFinger
03-22-2007, 10:43 PM
Abyss and Buff Bagwell are brothers!

Dorkchop
03-22-2007, 10:58 PM
Quick question: Is Abyss' mom anything like Shelton's momma? Cause if she is I know what I'm watching tonight.

We don't know yet. We can only hope

Kane Knight
03-22-2007, 11:04 PM
Wait...Abyss' momma is gonna be showing up?

Xero
03-22-2007, 11:37 PM
I bet it's Britney Spears.

Abyss: SHE DROP ME ON HEAD!

Khali: RARRWGAGGRGRGRRRRR!

KingofOldSchool
03-23-2007, 12:06 AM
SOMEBODY BETTER CALL MY MOMMA!

Skippord
03-23-2007, 03:36 AM
I love Serotonin

just thought I'd throw that out there