PDA

View Full Version : What to do with Triple H...

Marc the Smark
03-23-2007, 11:49 PM
I reckon upon his return he should join Smackdown and have a huge feud with The Undertaker. Both are very loyal and have been with the company a very long time and have not feuded in a long time. Trips could also work with Kane, Batista and Benoit and I think Smackdown would give him a nice new fresh run all over again.

What brand do YOU think Triple H should join, and why?

Xero
03-23-2007, 11:50 PM
LOL, Hunter on the B brand. Yeah, right. :rofl:

Marc the Smark
03-23-2007, 11:52 PM
Let me re-phrase the question: What brand do you WANT to see him on?

El Fangel
03-23-2007, 11:55 PM
If he got put on ECW, I would never stop laughing.

El Fangel
03-23-2007, 11:56 PM
Let me re-phrase the question: What brand do you WANT to see him on?
I would actually like to see him on Smackdown, as it may bring it up to the status it once held as being about Raw's level a few years ago.

Jeritron
03-24-2007, 12:13 AM
Fueds only work if someone loses. Hence a HHH/Undertaker fued would be like trying to drop a buttered peice of toast face up tied to the back of a cat onto the ground. It just wouldn't happen.

El Fangel
03-24-2007, 12:17 AM
What if the cat was resting in piece?

BigDaddyCool
03-24-2007, 05:04 PM
What if the cat was resting in piece?

Dude, that is not cool. Don't joke about dead kitties. :(

Xero
03-24-2007, 05:06 PM
A dead cat has more strength in one if it's quads than Triple H has in both.

Mr. Nerfect
03-24-2007, 05:10 PM
Triple H seems a perfect fit on RAW. That's right, he's actually brainwashed me into thinking he belongs there. He should definitely come back as a heel.

Have him come out prior to Summerslam, and have Shawn Michaels welcome him back in an in-ring celebration. Triple H then gets a sledgehammer and drives it into Michaels' back. When asked why he did it by Todd Grisham in the back, Triple H just shrugs and says "I dunno, because I felt like it."

A wild, unpredictable sociopath character is one I can see Triple H playing very well. He'd be over, he could work, and it wouldn't necessarily lead to 20-minute promos to open RAW each week.

Yeah, I know. There's no way we're going to get out of 20-minute promos to open RAW each week.

hhhtab3:16
03-24-2007, 10:35 PM
He should come back to RAW, Pedigree HBK into the next week and whip everyone's ass and take back a World Championship.

Pepsi Man
03-25-2007, 12:14 AM
If he got put on ECW, I would never stop laughing.
I wouldn't be surprised. They'd market him as a former WWE, WCW, and ECW Champion on the grounds that he was the second-ever Undisputed Champion.

Impact!
03-25-2007, 12:35 AM
Triple H seems a perfect fit on RAW. That's right, he's actually brainwashed me into thinking he belongs there. He should definitely come back as a heel.

Have him come out prior to Summerslam, and have Shawn Michaels welcome him back in an in-ring celebration. Triple H then gets a sledgehammer and drives it into Michaels' back. When asked why he did it by Todd Grisham in the back, Triple H just shrugs and says "I dunno, because I felt like it."

A wild, unpredictable sociopath character is one I can see Triple H playing very well. He'd be over, he could work, and it wouldn't necessarily lead to 20-minute promos to open RAW each week.

Yeah, I know. There's no way we're going to get out of 20-minute promos to open RAW each week.

Tbh I'd rather have HBK turn on HHH. HBK's last heel turn (against Hogan) was a thing of beauty, so I'd like to see how an extended heel run would go.

PullMyFinger
03-25-2007, 12:48 AM

They've only done this a million and half times now. lol

Mr. Nerfect
03-25-2007, 07:03 PM
Triple H as a face is boring to me. Heel HBK would be sweet, but unless they turn DX heel together (which wouldn't be too bad, maybe have them change their name to "The Kliq"), I really think another heel run for Triple H is the way to go. Hunter is comfortable in the face role now, so I don't expect it to change either way.