PDA

View Full Version : Melina is the best.

Jeritron
03-25-2007, 10:38 PM
And I don't mean in terms of how badly I'd wanna bang her, though I'd like to.

I mean her as a talent. Seriously, shes a great women's wrestler but thats not what's the best. I think she's an amazing character and has a lot of potential as a vicious, jezebel heel valent/manager. I think they need to make her not just another diva, but a serious valet for Johnny Nitro and eventually other top singles stars.

To be honest, I see her being as awesome as Sensational Sherri.

And I normally think women in wrestling are garbage and nothing more than ratings eye candy. So this is actually pretty rare for me. I don't expect you to care, but those that do weigh in.

Inadequacy
03-25-2007, 10:40 PM
:y:

Splaya
03-25-2007, 10:41 PM
I agree man. But the only way she keeps it up, is to be a heel manager. Don't ever turn her face

Blitz
03-25-2007, 10:43 PM
She is pretty good.

Kane Knight
03-25-2007, 10:45 PM
What has she done to truly differentiate herself from the rest of the rabble. And don't say "splits."

Jeritron
03-25-2007, 10:45 PM
Yea, and they gotta make sure to not completely dedicate her to Johnny Nitro for the rest of her career. Often times a managers role is changed, or they just fade off with their protege.

I think she should go on to manage main players. Yes, I actually said it. Managers for main eventers. Why the fuck not? Seems like they're doing everything else they can to make it the 80s
We have leprechauns, greasers, boogeymen and Giants running around TV. We have Ultimate Warrior 2.0 and the chain gang getting Hogan pushes.

So why not something like that. Melina managing Johnny Nitro in the uppermidcard, or even other main eventers and tag teams later down the road = gold.

Jeritron
03-25-2007, 10:48 PM
What has she done to truly differentiate herself from the rest of the rabble. And don't say "splits."

Shes just a legitimate character. SO much like Sensational Sheri. Unlike Sunny or Stacey, shes not just a hot chick to valet.

She gets involved, she can talk, she can get serious heat shes got great charisma and an excellent ring presence. She can really get involved in a match and make her clients look good. Her angle with Foley was great. Her work with MNM was fantastic. And the scream is a legitimate trademark.
She's also a great womans wrestler and physical presence so she can take on a physical role with intensity in what is a physical environment. She also does splits.:love:

Jeritron
03-25-2007, 10:51 PM
and shes damn over, I love her charisma. I love how she bosses nitro and mercury around and shit. And I thought her promos on Ashley were great.

Like I said, for a valet or a woman's wrestler to actually entertain me a lot other than pleasing my eyes, thats pretty good.

Jura
03-25-2007, 10:56 PM
Sometimes she reminded of Ivory when she was in Right to Censor.

Bad Company
03-25-2007, 11:17 PM
That's my future ex wife you guys are talking about.

Jeritron
03-25-2007, 11:25 PM
okay malcom

KillerWolf
03-25-2007, 11:37 PM
Melina is the best.

sorry, dude, but that is crazy talk.

she may be marginally better than the rest of the current bimbos, but that isnt saying much.

Melina is useless compaired to female wrestlers like
-Gail Kim
-Victoria
-Jazz
-Molly

seriously, i dont mean to flame your thread, but when you say that Melina is the best - consider what there is to compare her to at present. i dont wish to give offense when i say that this thread is uncalled for.

Blitz
03-25-2007, 11:50 PM
-Gail Kim
You sir, are a fool.

KillerWolf
03-25-2007, 11:54 PM
^i have no idea what she's done lately, but her wwe stint was pretty impressive to me.

Mr. Nerfect
03-26-2007, 12:24 AM
Yeah, Melina is really fucking awesome. She may not be as great a wrestler as the ladies KillerWolf mentioned, but overall she is a great entertainer.

Most women feel like valets when they are put with a guy; Melina feels like a manager. She seems crucial to their success. They kind of branched her off on SmackDown!, when she kind of became Mark Henry's manager for a bit, as well as keeping her duties with MNM.

Maybe she could manage Randy Orton? Young Randy seems like a guy who needs a woman in his corner, and Melina seems like the kind of girl who would let Randy shit on her chest, as well as in her bags. You can then tease jealousy between Nitro and Orton, and then BAM! Nitro turns babyface and feuds with Orton.

I'd have her take some clients on SmackDown!, as well. Managers would be better if they were interpromotional. Keep her with Joey Mercury, and maybe have her associate herself with a cruiserweight, as well. I'm thinking Gregory Helms or Chavo Guerrero. Maybe keep Mark Henry with her, as well.

I'm hoping Melina holds onto the Women's Championship past WrestleMania. I'd like to see her go through Ashley, Mickie James and then begin a feud with Beth Phoenix. :y:

Jeritron
03-26-2007, 12:30 AM
sorry, dude, but that is crazy talk.

she may be marginally better than the rest of the current bimbos, but that isnt saying much.

-Gail Kim
-Victoria
-Jazz
-Molly

seriously, i dont mean to flame your thread, but when you say that Melina is the best - consider what there is to compare her to at present. i dont wish to give offense when i say that this thread is uncalled for.

Dude, you have no clue what you're talking about. Have you even read the thread or the first post? It's not even about wrestling. And secondly, how do you expect to be taken seriously when weighing in on present topics and openly admitting you don't know whats going on, or in other cases don't pay attention to programming?
Also, how do you assume by me using the figure of speech that "Melina is the best" that that's literally is what I meant?
I meant Melina is awesome in her role and has a lot of potential.
Go post in your thread about how the Cena/HBK match has no build although you admit to having notwatched much of Raw lately.

Jeritron
03-26-2007, 12:32 AM
Yeah, Melina is really fucking awesome. She may not be as great a wrestler as the ladies KillerWolf mentioned, but overall she is a great entertainer.

Most women feel like valets when they are put with a guy; Melina feels like a manager. She seems crucial to their success. They kind of branched her off on SmackDown!, when she kind of became Mark Henry's manager for a bit, as well as keeping her duties with MNM.

Maybe she could manage Randy Orton? Young Randy seems like a guy who needs a woman in his corner, and Melina seems like the kind of girl who would let Randy shit on her chest, as well as in her bags. You can then tease jealousy between Nitro and Orton, and then BAM! Nitro turns babyface and feuds with Orton.

I'd have her take some clients on SmackDown!, as well. Managers would be better if they were interpromotional. Keep her with Joey Mercury, and maybe have her associate herself with a cruiserweight, as well. I'm thinking Gregory Helms or Chavo Guerrero. Maybe keep Mark Henry with her, as well.

I'm hoping Melina holds onto the Women's Championship past WrestleMania. I'd like to see her go through Ashley, Mickie James and then begin a feud with Beth Phoenix. :y:

See man, you read. Killerwolf assumes its a wrestling discussion when it's CLEARLY 99.5% related to her out of ring work as a manger/valet and her character. But yea Alienoid she's got those qualities you say about being an actual manager and a crucial part. I'm telling you, think Sensational Sherri.

Mr. Nerfect
03-26-2007, 12:36 AM
Except I'd actually bang Melina. :shifty:

Jeritron
03-26-2007, 12:40 AM
Except I'd actually bang Melina. :shifty:

Me too. I'm really excited at the idea of a Foley fued with Nitro and Melina. It would be great for their careers and you know Mick is keen on putting over talent, especially them who he likes. It would be breakout for them and would help Johnny segway into a more grounded persona based gimmick with a little less of the male model cheesiness.
The promo work would mostly be between Melina and Foley.
Probably the only potential fued so far this year I'm excited for if it indeed happens.

Mr. Nerfect
03-26-2007, 12:42 AM
Foley's programs are usually exciting just because of his willingness to ignore the glass ceiling. He will work with everyone, and that is when the best results come about.

Remember when Shelton Benjamin used to wrestle Triple H? Remember that classic with Shawn Michaels? If only main eventers weren't so stubborn.

Mr. Nerfect
03-26-2007, 12:43 AM
Of course, it also helps that Johnny Nitro is improving leaps and bounds, has a good image, charisma, ring skills, can fly and has a bright future in the company. :y:

Jeritron
03-26-2007, 01:01 AM
Personally I think TNA would be in a much better place had Mick signed that contract with them.

Seriuosly, his ability to get talent over is severely underrated. Not because of how big a star he is, or how good of a match he can work, but just how good he can make them look. In the buildup and in the end, just look at Orton. I'd even say Mick was the main guy to really get HHH over as a dominant champion in late 99/early 2000. After a few classic bouts and an amazing fued and promo exchange led by Foley. It wasn't about how big of a star Foley was, he was way over but it was about him not just giving the rub but giving it well. In the end it seemed as though Foley who was a lesser star than Austin left a better mark on HHH than even he did. Just like he left a way better rub on Orton than HHH or Taker.

But yea, There's no cons to a Foley/Melina/Nitro fued. It's not hurting anything. It's pushing Nitro and Melina and creating 2 potential stars and giving them a huge boost, and it's not at the expense of anything. All it takes is Foley doing the job which he'd prefer to do, and him losing has no bearing on the company. It's not like you're expending or jobbing a main eventer for this project.

But yea, Melina would be so key to that fued.

Fignuts
03-26-2007, 01:13 AM
Melina definitly knows how to work a crowd, but on the mic she seem really nervous and tends to stumble.

Jeritron
03-26-2007, 01:15 AM
i dont wish to give offense when i say that this thread is uncalled for.

This made me sick too. damn man, not only did you not even realize what this thread and the resulting discussion were about when you denounced it and formulated your own response just by the thread title, buy you also insist it's uncalled for...

Uncalled for. What is called for? Another Khali joke thread, or perhaps the umpteenth Batista/Taker discussion. Maybe another Cena bitch rant, or a favorite match or champion poll is called for. Seriously man, its a wrestling forum. It's all called for, or if not, then its all uncalled for. Live with it. Don't post if you don't read the posts. And don't say that a thread thats discussing positive things in a positive way is uncalled for in a sea of negativity. Especially when its not a repetitive and overdone topic.

everyone else continue to discuss Melina.

Ninti the Mad
03-26-2007, 01:34 AM
"duh" comes to mind.

Johnny Vegas
03-26-2007, 01:41 AM
Face the facts, Melina is the best thing to happen to women's wrestling since Sable. Not comparing her to sable in terms of mic skills and in-ring presence because Melina hands down, but she has got that "it" that the women's division needs. She also needs a good counterpart, which is why a segment with her and Mickie James could be good. Mickie can be good on the mic too, and those two in a fued, tbh, would be more interesting than ECW's title scene and most of Smackdown!'s fueds.

Melina= :y:

KillerWolf
03-26-2007, 01:46 AM
yeah, yeah. i read it. i saw where you were going with it. i really didnt mean to rat-fuck your thread - honestly.

the thing is that while Melina may be the most entertaining diva currently on the roster, the bar is so low right now that being the best doesnt make one worthy of praise. and that's all i meant by saying that this thread was uncalled for.

it's like - say you step onto a used car lot, and the dealer says "i'm going to give you a great deal on the best car i have." and you end up getting a great deal on an '86 Corsica. you got the best he had to offer, but that doesnt make it a good car, especially when you consider the next best thing was a '78 Dodge Colt.

i've seen her work. i think she's ah-ight. so that is where we have a difference of oppinion. you think that she is in a league of her own, and i think that she is only marginally more entertaining than the rest of the bimbi, and not worthy of much distinction.

but christ, dude, i wasnt "blindly hating", and was being serious when i said i didn't wish to give offense.

Fignuts
03-26-2007, 01:52 AM
Yeah she's good no doubt, but best thing since Sable? What?

Molly Holly/Ivory/Trish/Micky/ > Melina

Funky Fly
03-26-2007, 01:56 AM
You sir, are a fool.
If you're thinking of her aerial work, yeah sure.

But after the WWE basically told her to cut that shit out (as she was botching more than Lita), she took her game to the mat and basically became a phenominal submissions wrestler.

Fignuts
03-26-2007, 02:02 AM
Yeah what funky said.

She even used the Christo as a finisher which is a bitchin ass move.

Blitz
03-26-2007, 02:07 AM
Alright, maybe she's gotten better. I haven't seen much of her work since she first got to TNA.

But the fact is that KillerWolf was using her WWE stint (when she was shit), as a comparison, and put her in the same category as Victoria, Jazz, and Molly. That makes him a fool.

Jeritron
03-26-2007, 02:08 AM
yeah, yeah. i read it. i saw where you were going with it. i really didnt mean to rat-fuck your thread - honestly.

the thing is that while Melina may be the most entertaining diva currently on the roster, the bar is so low right now that being the best doesnt make one worthy of praise. and that's all i meant by saying that this thread was uncalled for.

it's like - say you step onto a used car lot, and the dealer says "i'm going to give you a great deal on the best car i have." and you end up getting a great deal on an '86 Corsica. you got the best he had to offer, but that doesnt make it a good car, especially when you consider the next best thing was a '78 Dodge Colt.

i've seen her work. i think she's ah-ight. so that is where we have a difference of oppinion. you think that she is in a league of her own, and i think that she is only marginally more entertaining than the rest of the bimbi, and not worthy of much distinction.

but christ, dude, i wasnt "blindly hating", and was being serious when i said i didn't wish to give offense.

true true. But yea, she isn't just the best of her current peers, she's the best in a long time. And the only really meaningful female manager/valet in a long time. Debra and Marlena were decent ones back in the day, but were just valets. Nothing more than eye candy temptresses. Chyna was a great female manager, but she was a different breed and she was more of a presence and bodyguard. So Melina is the best of her kind in years and years. Once again, bringing me back to the comparison of Sensational Sherri, a hall of famer for what she did.

As for Women's wrestlers, she's not the best but she's pretty damn good. A worthy women's champion but as I said her strenghts lie more in her managerial role. As for best women's wrestler it's Mickie James and she's got a great character but it's been watered down now and was only within her division. In her case, shes only the best since Trish Stratus, which was only months ago.
With Melina, I'm aiming more at the other aspect, in which case shes not only the best currently but great regardless over time and certainly the best in ages. So comparing this discussion of Melina to women's wrestlers would be like comparing the greatness of Jimmy Hart to Ric Flair. Those are different roles. But comparing Melina to Sensational Sherri and other classic female managers is like comparing Angle or HHH to the greats. Not only the best of their current pools, but damn good regardless.

KillerWolf
03-26-2007, 02:47 AM
i'll level with ya, man. that shit she does - that high pitch scream thing - that causes me to immediately flip the channel.

in a wrestling sense, the womens' division is in the toilet. if i see that a womens' match is going to be a bra and panties match or anything like that, i immediately flip the channel.

if i see that a plot is (for the umpteenth time) centered on one chick being in playboy, and the other chick being jealous or otherwise opposed to it, i immediately flip the channel.

having said that, i will agree that Melina is better than all the current female wrestlers in the ring even (more vicious, real looking offense - and even sells bumps better).

but compared to the women i mentioned earlier she is still big step in the wrong direction. and while she may be a good valet/manager, she has always been rather annoying to me, and not good enough for me to take notice above and beyond the rest of her peers.

this is what i think would make Melina better - and it's the one thing that seems to differentiate the good female wrestlers from the bimbo divas:
the good ones, are selling thier physical ability and their personallity. the divas are selling, first and foremost, sex appeal. i think that Melina still falls somewhat into the sex appeal category.

Lara Emily
03-26-2007, 03:04 AM
Alright, maybe she's gotten better. I haven't seen much of her work since she first got to TNA.

But the fact is that KillerWolf was using her WWE stint (when she was shit), as a comparison, and put her in the same category as Victoria, Jazz, and Molly. That makes him a fool.

Funky is talking about her WWE career as he said she started off shitty due to the crap aerial shit, but when she changed to a mat based technical style she was freaking awesome.

D Mac
03-26-2007, 03:21 AM
She's ugly.

RottingFreak
03-26-2007, 11:45 AM
I find her irritating.

Theo Dious
03-26-2007, 12:02 PM
Molly Holly/Ivory/Trish/Micky/ > Melina

Out of all of the people you put ahead of her, only Mickie is still with the company. That being said, while she definitely has the better ability, Melina has a ton more presence and charisma. As crummy as it is, ability as a manager and mouthpiece is more important to a female WWE employee than wrestling ability, because unless you are THE wrestling female in the company, you aren't going to last. Lita's career was defined largely by the men she hung around with. Pieces of eye candy go stale after a while and get replaced, and women who are dedicated wrestlers get released because nobody misses them except the people who really really care. The only thing I can see going wrong with Melina's career is if she and Nitro break up. At that point it's 50-50 between two things. One, she gets released. Two, she get put with someone else. And then it's another 50-50 that she succeeds with that guy, and every guy that she doesn't do well with adds to the chance she gets released when that run is over.

In other words, unless you're a playboy model, or a Go Daddy.com commercial star, or the main focus of women's wrestling in WWE, or an 80 year old willing to take a bump every once in a while, you get treated as a disposable commodity. Melina distinguishes herself as the Sensational Sherri of today, and if she can stick to that, she'll outlast many of the other women in the company.

Theo Dious
03-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Oh and I liked Gail Kim, I've seen videos of her doing awesome stuff, but when she was in WWE she seemed scared out of her mind in the ring.

#1-norm-fan
03-26-2007, 12:08 PM
Melina is a fine personality and all. Her mic skills are just ALRIGHT though. She has some charisma but I don't really find her to be remarkably charismatic.

She can wrestle though... as much as most "great" women wrestlers can which is to say... very average.

Pepsi Man
03-26-2007, 12:20 PM
Honestly, I don't see anything great about Melina. She MIGHT be okay in the ring, but as a "manager" and being on par with Sherri? I wasn't even all that entertained by Ms. Martel, but Melina is no where close to being as believeable, and her actions never seem natural at all, at least to me. On the mic? I'd rather listen to Daivari speak in tongue and try to figure out what he's saying than try to sit through Melina.

Stickman
03-26-2007, 12:22 PM
I agree but it will take time. Look how long it took Trish to get good. She has the potential, that's for sure.

Theo Dious
03-26-2007, 12:31 PM
I'm not saying she's AS GOOD as Sherri, just that she has the same sort of role. Attached to one guy, shrieking and annoying, does a lot to put her guy over, at times has similar hair, and can beat ass when she wants to and thinks she can get away with it. Right now in WWE there's not really another chick doing that sort of bit.

redoneja
03-26-2007, 12:31 PM
She's ugly.

Pepsi Man
03-26-2007, 12:36 PM
I'm not saying she's AS GOOD as Sherri, just that she has the same sort of role. Attached to one guy, shrieking and annoying, does a lot to put her guy over, at times has similar hair, and can beat ass when she wants to and thinks she can get away with it. Right now in WWE there's not really another chick doing that sort of bit.
Role? Fine. But that's like forming a heel stable with Jonathan Coachman, Doug Basham, Rosie, and Justin Credible, putting Credible in the leader role and giving him a long World Title reign, then comparing him to Ric Flair. Same role, right?

addy2hotty
03-26-2007, 12:45 PM
She's no Stephanie McMahon.

Theo Dious
03-26-2007, 12:50 PM
Role? Fine. But that's like forming a heel stable with Jonathan Coachman, Doug Basham, Rosie, and Justin Credible, putting Credible in the leader role and giving him a long World Title reign, then comparing him to Ric Flair. Same role, right?

Yeah, I would call that the "Horsemen of today." I'd be crying in my soup that there wasn't another group of guys to have that title, but still.

Jeritron
03-26-2007, 02:08 PM
Pepsi Man, what the hell are yout talking about. Yes of course that'd be a garbage stable, and it woudln't be the best stable in years and years either. So its a bad analogy to Melina when compared to other great managers.

In Melina's case shes a very good manager, regardless.

As for Mickey Trish Ivory Molly > Melina. Damn, sombebody STILL hasn't gotten the point after 46 posts. It's not about wrestling. Those women are great wrestlers, but what does that have to do with managing?

Jeritron
03-26-2007, 02:10 PM
Honestly, I don't see anything great about Melina. She MIGHT be okay in the ring, but as a "manager" and being on par with Sherri? I wasn't even all that entertained by Ms. Martel, but Melina is no where close to being as believeable, and her actions never seem natural at all, at least to me. On the mic? I'd rather listen to Daivari speak in tongue and try to figure out what he's saying than try to sit through Melina.

I hope your realize how key Sheri Martel was to getting HBK over.

Theo Dious
03-26-2007, 02:19 PM
I'm hearing an echo of the past, somewhere in 1990 someone is saying that they'd rather listen to General Adnan speak in tongue and try to figure out what he's saying than try to sit through Sherri.

Pepsi Man
03-26-2007, 03:06 PM
I hope your realize how key Sheri Martel was to getting HBK over.
What in the hell are you talking about? Of course Melina is a garbage whore and not the best to come along in years and years, so that's a very bad analogyn when compared to Sherri.

In Sherri's case, she was still a very good manager, regardless.

Pepsi Man
03-26-2007, 03:08 PM
Pepsi Man, what the hell are yout talking about. Yes of course that'd be a garbage stable, and it woudln't be the best stable in years and years either. So its a bad analogy to Melina when compared to other great managers.

In Melina's case shes a very good manager, regardless.

As for Mickey Trish Ivory Molly > Melina. Damn, sombebody STILL hasn't gotten the point after 46 posts. It's not about wrestling. Those women are great wrestlers, but what does that have to do with managing?
His point that Melina was still in the same role, as if that merited the discussion and comparisons to Sherri. I disagree. I don't see Melina as being the best anything in years and years.

Now, are you just trying to disagree, or do you really have comprehension problems, because from what I've read, anytime someone doesn't completely agree 100% with whatever you say, you can't seem to understand them at all?

Kane Knight
03-26-2007, 03:35 PM
See man, you read. Killerwolf assumes its a wrestling discussion when it's CLEARLY 99.5% related to her out of ring work as a manger/valet and her character. But yea Alienoid she's got those qualities you say about being an actual manager and a crucial part. I'm telling you, think Sensational Sherri.

I see. ther guy who's complaining about ad hominem attacks has no problem mocking and deriding someone for saying something patently stupid (And admittedly, yes, Killerwolf is being patently stupid again).

...Funny how that works. Ah well.

Jura
03-26-2007, 03:49 PM
Melina is the breast.

KillerWolf
03-26-2007, 04:00 PM
I see. ther guy who's complaining about ad hominem attacks has no problem mocking and deriding someone for saying something patently stupid (And admittedly, yes, Killerwolf is being patently stupid again).

Kane Knight, maybe when you can respond to some of those questions i've tried to ge answered over in the discussion forum, then you can start attacking me, mmmkay.

i dont see Melina as being a breath of fresh air as a valet, a manager, or a wrestler, or worthy of so much praise, as does Jeritron. i dont see things his way, but i'm not going turn the man's thread into a pissing contest.

remember, i want to help you to help yourself. remember the 12 steps, Kane Knight. and in times of weakness, you can always turn to the bible for strength. that is, of course, if you have one of those bibles that are cut out and have a whiskey flask inside.

Jeritron
03-26-2007, 04:10 PM

Dude I clearly told him that he wasn't paying attention to the thread and pointed out the facts. I didn't say "you fucking idiot you're a retard"

Theo Dious
03-26-2007, 04:45 PM
His point that Melina was still in the same role, as if that merited the discussion and comparisons to Sherri. I disagree. I don't see Melina as being the best anything in years and years.

You're still refusing to see that I was comparing them in terms of function, not in terms of worth.

Volchok
03-26-2007, 05:04 PM
In my opinion, Melina isn't very good on the mic, isn't very good in the ring compared to Mickie James and Beth Pheonix(sp?). I don't know I just don't see anything special about her. But to each their own. Again i'm not trying to piss Jeritron or anyone off, But honestly I don't see anything special about her besides another pair of tits.

Funky Fly
03-26-2007, 05:06 PM
Funky is talking about her WWE career as he said she started off shitty due to the crap aerial shit, but when she changed to a mat based technical style she was freaking awesome.
Yeah. She was putting on great matches on a regular basis, the last few months of her WWE stint.

Kane Knight
03-26-2007, 05:11 PM
Dude I clearly told him that he wasn't paying attention to the thread and pointed out the facts. I didn't say "you fucking idiot you're a retard"

As long as you can play the semantics game while taking shots at him, I'm sure you can pretend to take the high ground. Whatever.

Theo Dious
03-26-2007, 05:17 PM
Yeah. She was putting on great matches on a regular basis, the last few months of her WWE stint.

That's what really sucks. She comes into WWE and they hand her the belt right off the bat when she's greener than astroturf. Then after they come to her senses and depush her a bit, and put her into a good program with Molly as he mentor. Then, JUST as she's getting good... WWE wishes her the best in her future endeavors. :nono:

Kane Knight
03-26-2007, 05:19 PM
In my opinion, Melina isn't very good on the mic, isn't very good in the ring compared to Mickie James and Beth Pheonix(sp?). I don't know I just don't see anything special about her. But to each their own. Again i'm not trying to piss Jeritron or anyone off, But honestly I don't see anything special about her besides another pair of tits.

She is nothing special. She's doing nothing that couldn't otherwise be done by any of the other wannabe porn stars on the roster.

When asked for actual differences that set her apart, I got primrily platitudes, which came down to "she just is." This is a poorly constructed argument that cannot stand up to criticism.

If you don't see anything special about her besides another slutty TV persona, you're far from alone. And so far, the best defense is "they said that about Sherri." Which is true, but you could use that for any valet on the roster, really, and that makes it meaningless. Just because they said it about Sherri, Hogan, the Rock, or Jesus doesn't mean that everyone who it's said about is comparable.

RottingFreak
03-26-2007, 06:05 PM
I also find her to be quite ugly. Butterface ugly. Just plain irritating. What is that high pitched scream supposed to accomplish anyway? I wonder what she is thinking when she does it. It's just something that logically should not go in a TV show since it will obviously irritate people to the point of turning off the tv or changing channel.

I might be overeacting tho'.... I just really hate that scream.

Kane Knight
03-26-2007, 06:57 PM
I also find her to be quite ugly. Butterface ugly. Just plain irritating. What is that high pitched scream supposed to accomplish anyway? I wonder what she is thinking when she does it. It's just something that logically should not go in a TV show since it will obviously irritate people to the point of turning off the tv or changing channel.

I might be overeacting tho'.... I just really hate that scream.

To be a butterface, you have to like everything but her face. Doesn't seem that appealing to me. ;)

The scream makes me wonder, too. It's a surefire way to get me to change channels (Any time I'm watching, which isn't that often now, but). The premise seems faulty.

the wwe champion
03-27-2007, 12:31 AM
She wears a wig.

KillerWolf
03-27-2007, 01:09 AM
(And admittedly, yes, Killerwolf is being patently stupid again).

the thing is that while Melina may be the most entertaining diva currently on the roster, the bar is so low right now that being the best doesnt make one worthy of praise.

If you don't see anything special about her besides another slutty TV persona, you're far from alone.

i think that she is only marginally more entertaining than the rest of the bimbi, and not worthy of much distinction.

She is nothing special. She's doing nothing that couldn't otherwise be done by any of the other wannabe porn stars on the roster.

that high pitch scream thing - that causes me to immediately flip the channel.

The scream makes me wonder, too. It's a surefire way to get me to change channels (Any time I'm watching, which isn't that often now, but).

:wtf:

:nono:

remember step 8, buddy: make sense or shut the fuck up.

Jeritron
03-27-2007, 01:16 AM
rofl

Kane Knight
03-27-2007, 08:57 AM

:nono:

Just because some of your shit makes sense or I agree with, doesn't mean you're not being patently stupid. Sorry, I know you're trying to "pwn" me, but you're basically arguing tangential points. You'd SO have burned me if I had said "Is completely wrong."

But I suppose that's par for the course with you...Never truly understanding before you open your mouth and continue your stupidity.

Kane Knight
03-27-2007, 08:59 AM
(This is the part where you tell me you mean a different version of patently, right? One that means something radically different from the one everyone else uses, yes?)

addy2hotty
03-27-2007, 10:04 AM
As I said, she's no Stephanie McMahon.

KillerWolf
03-27-2007, 11:33 AM
Just because some of your shit makes sense or I agree with, doesn't mean you're not being patently stupid. Sorry, I know you're trying to "pwn" me, but you're basically arguing tangential points. You'd SO have burned me if I had said "Is completely wrong."

But I suppose that's par for the course with you...Never truly understanding before you open your mouth and continue your stupidity.

step 7: there is a line between being wrong and being full of shit. that line is saying 'i was wrong', when you realize that you are wrong.

step 12: the truth never changes. the truth doesnt hide. the truth doesnt require a high IQ to tell it.

mmmkay. well it seems to me like we were making the exact same points. i didnt see anywhere that they differed. so why don't you go ahead and enlighten me as to:

1) what i said that was stupid

&

2) what i said that you disaggree with.

btw, i'm not even sure what "pwn" means.

Theo Dious
03-27-2007, 11:38 AM
btw, i'm not even sure what "pwn" means.

Owned, when spelled with a p, is a usually sarcastic way of conveying the impreesion that one has gained the upper hand in an online disucssion. It comes from the online "leet" practice of misspelling the word pwned, a common misstep as the p is directly beside the o on a standard keyboard. The term is often used in a derrogatory fashion; to suggest that you have "pwned" someone is to show that you are less than intelligent for letting the misspelling slip your attention.

KillerWolf
03-27-2007, 11:47 AM
i figured that it somehow equated to own. but no, i'm not trying to "pwn" Kane Knight. i'm trying to help him. that's why i've put him on a twelve-step program to get over himself.

KillerWolf
04-10-2007, 01:21 PM
sorry i had to bump this, Jeritron, but i have come to realize that as far as being a valet and a character - Sharmell is waaaaaay better than Melina. i would say that Sharmell is the only one in a league of her own in that respect.

Theo Dious
04-10-2007, 01:25 PM
Yeah, but even Melina can wrestle circles around the Queen. And she's way hotter.

SammyG
04-10-2007, 01:39 PM
Bring back Woman. 4 horsemen days.

KillerWolf
04-10-2007, 02:42 PM
Yeah, but even Melina can wrestle circles around the Queen. And she's way hotter.

i've never even seen Sharmell wrestle. but she is still the only female personality currently in wwe who entertains me in the slightest.

SammyG
04-10-2007, 02:46 PM
Bring back Daphne

KillerWolf
04-10-2007, 02:54 PM
bring back some entertainment value above and beyond a cheap peep show.

also,

die ashley, die!

SammyG
04-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Dude, stop. Ur gonna make her cry.

Jeritron
04-10-2007, 04:39 PM
She's not even close. It's only because she's Bookers damsel in distress. There's little depth to her other than that, and she is carried by her gimmick. On the stick and as a character, presence she's nothing much.

Arnold HamNegger
04-10-2007, 05:09 PM
And the scream is a legitimate trademark.

:foc:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f146/ShotzCA/Daffney.jpg

Bring back Daffney

:love:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f146/ShotzCA/daffney2.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f146/ShotzCA/daffney3.jpg

SammyG
04-10-2007, 05:30 PM
WOULD YOU TAX IT

Blitz
04-10-2007, 05:48 PM