PDA

View Full Version : WM 23 Theory

El Fangel
03-30-2007, 02:31 AM
I have been thinking, What if Vince goes total swerve in this WM. We all have made predictions on who will win what because of previous happenings. But the more I though about it the more logical (If that is a word you can associate with teh WWE Nowadays) it became. Vince knows his viewers are lacking, and TNA as his only competitor he hasn't got much to live to. So does anyone thing as per usual WWE will overdo something and make this WM as follows.

Taker vs Batista: There is much speculation that Bats will win, so Im thinking that Taker will totally dominate end the match rather fast.

Cena vs HBK - Break superman, with an older gen wrestler to keep HHH and the DX name in memory, unheard of, but what if because of this Cena turns heel. and this makes all our doubts of WWE doing what they should with Cena disappear ( or mostly)

Umaga vs Lashley - They have built Lashley as a god lately, doing little with Umaga to gain such fame. They have Umaga cleanly beat Lashley, and Trump shaves his hair (Honestly who thinks he will)

MITB: Obvious is Edge, but totally out there, and I mean totally... Matt Hardy, he breaks Edges streak and goes on to team with Jeff and hold the tag title, and the WWE Championship, while Jeff has The IC, like the 2 man power trip of old.

New Breed Upset the originals as they prove to take more and dish out the most.

Divas - Melina is likely to win as she now is "Diva" material. But what if Ashley won.

Kane vs Khali - Im guessing they are gonna fuck up and have Khali win, but what im thinking is Kane starting his own WM streak with a giant.

Benoit vs MVP - I think its a given MVP will win this, otherwise this doesn't seem WM material. But what if WWE did this to make us think MVP will win, but begs to differ as he taps to the crossface.

I know alot seems farfetched, but discuss what would happen if anything I said here takes place.

Skippord
03-30-2007, 02:36 AM
Got into the cough syrup again didnt you Fallen Angel?

Corkscrewed
03-30-2007, 02:39 AM
Also, when was the last time the WWE had a swerve. Period?

(and HBK superkicking Cena wasn't really a swerve since it was built up)

El Fangel
03-30-2007, 02:42 AM
Nyquil is over-the-counter fucking moonshine - Lewis Black

I know this is to the extremity of extremly unlikely, but the way WWE does things, like having what 3-4 roll up finishers in a single night? If they decided to fuck with us, they would do it for the whole show.

.44 Magdalene
03-30-2007, 03:22 AM
Umaga beating Lashley would be genuinely funny, and I don't give a fuck about who goes bald afterward. I just hate Lashley.

Matt Hardy is nowhere near credible main event champion material. I think Jeff could be with a little work, though.

The New Breed taking down the Originals wouldn't really be a swerve.

Ashley winning wouldn't be a swerve. Sickening? Yes. But their rather abrupt and hard push of her makes me think Vince's is going to Boner City over her, and her winning the Women's belt is pretty fucking plausible...no matter how much I'll want to punch a dog in the ass afterward.

I would mark out something fierce for Kane beating Khali.

MVP losing to Benoit would be pointless.

Volare
03-30-2007, 07:47 AM
Ashley is Good.
Mvp is cool.
Khali is ok.
HBK is sickening. He is a hammer to the head. He is just overdone.
Hardyz are great.
Trump's The Great Bobby Lashley needs to be mould.

You have boneritus like McMahon.
Carlito is Cool, get it right.
Khali is meh, if he was ok, he'd have 7 moves not 4
HBK is still grade A talent...and prob will carry Cena througout half the match
Hardyz are great...too bad they won't get pushed as a tag-team.
Don't have a clue what you just said about the last one.

Goulet
03-30-2007, 07:48 AM
Ashley is Good.
Mvp is cool.
Khali is ok.
HBK is sickening. He is a hammer to the head. He is just overdone.
Hardyz are great.
Trump's The Great Bobby Lashley needs to be mould.
http://www.gamesark.co.jp/catalog/wwegoods/img/500171_s.jpg

Xero
03-30-2007, 10:08 AM
There is no fucking way Vince could get Trump to shave his head unless:

A. He had cancer and it was going anyway
Or B. Vince sold him like half the WWE

No fucking way Lashley's losing even in a complete "swerve".

Kane Knight
03-30-2007, 10:19 AM
What if, in a total shock to the world, Vince put on good programming!

Mercury Bullet
03-30-2007, 10:53 AM
What about...MITB comes down to just Matt and Jeff on the ladder (like they showed the other day on ECW [at least i think it was on ECW]) and they slug it out or whatever. Jeff throws Matt off the ladder and wins MITB. Anyway, they hug and celebrate together and whatnot. Edge starts calling out Jeff Hardy in the coming weeks and wants to take his MITB title shot away from him and Matt stays at Jeff's side to help him fight off Edge.

At Backlash, Edge vs. Jeff Hardy for the MITB. Jeff has it won when Matt runs in and takes him out. Edge picks up the win and the MITB and shakes hands with Matt Hardy. Matt reveals he was jealous of his brothers success and thinks he never deserved it and it always should have been him in the spotlight. Edge promises Matt a title shot in the near future for his help and Matt says this was the only way he could break into the main event. Edge uses Matt for a while and eventually turns on him after winning the WWE Title and kicks him to curb.

:shifty:

Was that crazy enough for anyone?

It could seriously freshen up Matt Hardy and maybe unlock some of that potential he allegedly had a few years back. See how the fans respond to him competing in the upper-midcard and see if he could be a legit main eventer.

Kane Knight
03-30-2007, 10:59 AM
That is like 10 times better than an Alienoid post.

Still crazy, but fuck.

Mercury Bullet
03-30-2007, 11:01 AM
Thats also assuming Matt and Edge would be willing to work together so often and in such close proximity.

Mercury Bullet
03-30-2007, 11:03 AM
(Matt Hardy gets called into a WWE creative meeting)

Writer: Hey Matt, we feel we've got this great new idea for a storyline...

(a few minutes later)

Matt: No. Fuck no. I'm not doing it.

Writer: But this is your Main Event push you've been waiting for...you dont want...

Matt: No, I don't care. Feed me to Khali I don't need the gold.

Kane Knight
03-30-2007, 11:20 AM
Thats also assuming Matt and Edge would be willing to work together so often and in such close proximity.

I think he would. Money seems to heal all wounds.

Mercury Bullet
03-30-2007, 11:25 AM
^ True.

Theo Dious
03-30-2007, 11:27 AM
After Matt passed up the opportunity to kill Edge with no real retaliation (legdrop off the cage, anyone?) I doubt Matt would object to working a good program with Edge.

-five years and another screwjob later-

King: JR, why is it that every time we come to North Carolina all we end up hearing are "You Screwed Matt" chants?!

Kane Knight
03-30-2007, 12:09 PM
After Matt passed up the opportunity to kill Edge with no real retaliation (legdrop off the cage, anyone?) I doubt Matt would object to working a good program with Edge.

-five years and another screwjob later-

King: JR, why is it that every time we come to North Carolina all we end up hearing are "You Screwed Matt" chants?!

Ironically, it'll be three minutes afterVince came out to rub it in, and half the IWC will complain that Matt is unable to let it go.

Reavant
03-30-2007, 02:25 PM
I seriously think that wrestlemania being on april 1st that the vince/trump match is going to be an april fools joke.

Jura
03-30-2007, 02:28 PM
We love ya Bobby.

Jura
03-30-2007, 04:07 PM
Remember when JBL said nobody except for him will decide when and who he wrestles for his come back match? Well, swerve, JBL will announce that he'll be in the Batista vs Taker match and it'll be a Three-way for the WHC belt.

Jura
03-30-2007, 04:08 PM
Ok, that was a lie.

Juan
03-30-2007, 07:39 PM
I smell a surprise run-in by K-Fed in the Cena/HHH match.

SammyG
03-30-2007, 07:44 PM
HHH is hurt.. I'm gonna assume you meant HBK. And if K-fed has any involvement in this Mania besides watching, I am turning my TV off. Anyway, I still see a a bald vince running down and helping Cena out, helping Cena retain.

Innovator
03-30-2007, 07:54 PM
Ironically, it'll be three minutes afterVince came out to rub it in, and half the IWC will complain that Matt is unable to let it go.Matt screwed Matt.

The One
03-30-2007, 07:59 PM
Remember when JBL said nobody except for him will decide when and who he wrestles for his come back match? Well, swerve, JBL will announce that he'll be in the Batista vs Taker match and it'll be a Three-way for the WHC belt.

And JBL walks out World Heavyweight Champion! :drool:

Juan
03-31-2007, 12:51 AM
Yeah, I meant HBK, sorry.

Skippord
03-31-2007, 01:01 AM
And JBL walks out World Heavyweight Champion! :drool:
Speaking of the worst possible outcome ever