PDA

View Full Version : Flair upset about not being at WM

Marc the Smark
04-01-2007, 02:02 PM
With the report that Carlito is unhappy after being left out of Wrestlemania, it has also come to light that Ric Flair feels just as strongly, although he hasn't been as "open" about it as Carlito.

Following his comments about left off Wrestlemania and not liking being a babyface, Carlito is even more in the doghouse than he was before.

There is talk that Flair will officially retire at Wrestlemania 24 next year and have a retirement tour, but it doesn't boud well that the company couldn't find a place for him on the show this year given his popularity with the fans.

Flair's feud with Carlito could simply have being a case of bad timing for the "Nature Boy" with the company worrying more about punishing Carlito rather than Flair's feelings.

Kane Knight
04-01-2007, 02:08 PM
Flair's smart enough not to bitch. Though he's the one least likely to get fired for it.

Xero
04-01-2007, 02:17 PM
Source?

The Genius
04-01-2007, 02:19 PM
this idiot edited his post. originally he put "april fools" at the end of his post. now i see that part is deleted.

Xero
04-01-2007, 02:24 PM
Wow, what an April Fool. You sure got us.

FYI: I'm being sarcastic, fucktard.

Kane Knight
04-01-2007, 02:25 PM
this idiot edited his post. originally he put "april fools" at the end of his post. now i see that part is deleted.

It would explain why it's the first time he's posted something that hasn't been posted 8 times already.

KingofOldSchool
04-01-2007, 02:47 PM
London and Kendrick are both upset over being left off of Wrestlemania.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Show Off
04-01-2007, 03:09 PM
The Brooklyn Brawler is upset he's not in Wrestlemania.

APRIL FOOLS!!!

Marc the Smark
04-01-2007, 03:20 PM
I forgot to name the source in the first post ---

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/3900

And yes, I DID put "April Fool's" in the post because at first I thought it was. Then, I saw in the article who it's from (Wade Keller) and figured it must be legit.