PDA

View Full Version : I just realised something...(WrestleMania Spoiler)

The One
04-04-2007, 12:39 PM
For the first time in 4 months, I don't hate every single one of WWE's World Champs. Way to go on not sucking Taker! :y:

KingofOldSchool
04-04-2007, 12:48 PM
Amen.

His entrance at the Smackdown taping last night gave me chills.

Mr. Nerfect
04-04-2007, 12:57 PM
I'm actually kind of excited that he's getting another run. I think the whole gimmick is corny as Hell, but The Undertaker as World Heavyweight Champion after winning the 2007 Royal Rumble? Something about that just seems epic.

I can't wait to see who he loses the belt to, though.

Dave Youell
04-04-2007, 12:57 PM
How can you not hate Lashley as champ?

We've all come to just except Cena now, but at least Cena can talk!

Londoner
04-04-2007, 01:00 PM
^ Think you mean accept. Anyway, after the reports on the WM match with HBK I personally have gone back to hating Cena. Sick of it being 'all about him'. I don't mind the rest of the champs though. Hardys i'm most interested in..which brings me to this question, since we have all wrestlers appearing on all brands, why do we need two sets of tag titles? I think London/kendrick V The Hardys would be a good match to unify the titles.

Stickman
04-04-2007, 01:03 PM
How can you not hate Lashley as champ?

We've all come to just except Cena now, but at least Cena can talk!

Obvious. Lashley is the ECW Champ. Nobody cares about Velocity, I mean, ECW.

Mr. Nerfect
04-04-2007, 01:03 PM
A TLC Match between London & Kendrick and The Hardys would make me cum. They could even throw in another team from each of the brands, just to make it even more orgasmic. The World's Greatest Tag Team from RAW; Chavo Guerrero & Gregory Helms from SmackDown!. Have London & Kendrick win the match.

Londoner
04-04-2007, 01:07 PM
This is why i've wanted the roster split to end, now we have the chance to see all kinds of matches again like what Alienoid just mentioned.

The One
04-04-2007, 01:07 PM
I wouldn't mind a Hardyz vs. London/Kendrick vs. WGTT to unify the Tag Team Titles, but I'll tell ya this much, if the Hardyz don't win I'ma kill Alienoid's dog or something.

Londoner
04-04-2007, 01:08 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing WGTT win it tbh. They've been doing fuck all lately and look stupid being called 'The Worlds Greatst Tag Team' when they aren't doing anything meaningful.

Mr. Nerfect
04-04-2007, 01:08 PM
I wouldn't mind a Hardyz vs. London/Kendrick vs. WGTT to unify the Tag Team Titles, but I'll tell ya this much, if the Hardyz don't win I'ma kill Alienoid's dog or something.

No...not Skippord. :shifty:

*Puts the leash on Skip and whips him a few times*

Mr. Nerfect
04-04-2007, 01:10 PM
The thing about a tag team orgy of awesomeness, is that in part, it really doesn't matter who wins, as long as the match is memorable.

Londoner
04-04-2007, 01:16 PM
^ And that's the great thing about the roster split ending, it doesn't even have to be a well booked feud, you just know this could be a memorable match.

Pardeep 619
04-04-2007, 03:18 PM
What's the point of having the roster split ending when the PPV's are multi-branded from now on (and the wrestlers appear all the time on multiple shows)? If WWE did book a Tag Team TLC match then they most likely put it on PPV

Mr. Nerfect
04-05-2007, 09:35 AM
What's the point of having the roster split ending when the PPV's are multi-branded from now on (and the wrestlers appear all the time on multiple shows)? If WWE did book a Tag Team TLC match then they most likely put it on PPV

The opposite side to that is "What's the point of having the roster split when the PPVs are multi-branded from now on (and the wrestlers appear all the time on multiple shows)?"