PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 prospects? (non-WWE)

123 kid
02-21-2004, 06:50 PM
Who do you think are the 5 best prospects outside of the WWE? And do you think the WWE will eventually sign them to a written contract?

Here's mine:

1: AJ Styles
2: Low Ki
3: Christopher Daniels
4: Shark Boy
5: Xavier

I think eventually probably 4 of these 5 will wind up on a WWE contract (Stles,Low Ki,Daniels and Sharkboy) The reason spot number 5 goes to Xavier is because I watched an RoH-FWA event and he fought against Mikey Whipwreck and defeated him, he impressed me.

Your Turn....... :wave:

Funky Fly
02-21-2004, 06:55 PM
I'll give you styles, Low Ki and Daniels because they're certainly talented individuals. But from what I've seen, Sharkboy is a little rough around the edges. And I haven't seen Xavier, so I can't comment on him.

I would probably look to Japan and Mexico for more of the really talented wrestlers.

Loose Cannon
02-21-2004, 06:57 PM
1) Styles: This guy would be the King of the cruiserweight division. If booked right, he could be the Chris Jericho of 98 in WCW in the division.

2) Daniels

3) Low KI

4) Mike Sanders

5) Elix Skipper

Evil Vito
02-21-2004, 07:03 PM
<font color=goldenrod>AJ Styles
Christopher Daniels
Low Ki
Jerry Lynn
Chris Sabin

Of course, it's doubtful that the WWE would ever sign any of these guys, which is a shame because they are overly talented.</font>

Mister Sinister
02-21-2004, 08:18 PM
Aj Styles
CM Punk
Steve Corino (Of Course, He'll never be signed since he supposely can't cut a promo, well atleast what J.R says, So Let's Skip Him)
Christopher Daniels
Low Ki
Juventud Guerrera (If he can quit running around in hotels Naked)

mitch_h
02-21-2004, 08:21 PM
Wow just five

1)Aj Styles
2)Christopher Daniels
3)Low Ki
4)Matt Stryker
5)CM Punk

road doggy dogg
02-21-2004, 08:22 PM
AJ Styles : wrestling
Martin St. Louis :: hockey

Yeah :mad:

Mikey
02-21-2004, 08:26 PM
Wow just five

1)Aj Styles
2)Christopher Daniels
3)Low Ki
4)Matt Stryker
5)CM Punk

:y:

blake639raw
02-21-2004, 08:31 PM
1. AJ Styles
2. Raven
3. Jerry Lynn
4. Christopher Daniels
5. CM Punk

KayfabeMan
02-21-2004, 08:34 PM
While Shark Boy is a really talented superstar,and he has a gimmick
that could make $$$ for ANYONE smart enough to give him national
exposure,WWE will not hire him; Why? BECAUSE -HE- CREATED HIS
OWN GIMMICK.

It was stated previously that McMahon and his wonderful mind had
no interest in hiring Shark Boy because he didn't create the gimmick.

That is always a great reason not to hire someone :roll:

Also,they don't like Low-Ki's style at all. They've scouted him,and in
short,they weren't impressed. Low-Ki is a highly overrated guy that
worries about himself in the ring too; another thing that won't bring
any points in his favor either.

Guys they should be looking at,IMO: Matt Stryker (not Matt Striker-
aka Matt Martel); BJ Whitmer; and Greg Matthews of Tough Enough.

Showstopper
02-21-2004, 09:40 PM
Chris Sabin
Juvy Guerrera
A.J Styles
Shark-Boy (I feel he is the one to stop Triple-H :))
Raven

Iceman90
02-21-2004, 09:46 PM
Chris Sabin
Shark-Boy (I feel he is the one to stop Triple-H :))

How will he stop HHH? Is he going to marry Shane's baby?

Iceman90
02-21-2004, 09:47 PM
My pics are more lesser known guys. Most of you won't know who they are, but they are damn good.

Johnny Devine - Already being hailed as the next Rob Van Dam
Greg Pawluk - Trained by the Harts, and a great technical wrestler. Could be the next Benoit
Scotty Mac - Great High Flyer
Apocalypse - A GREAT Hardcore Wrestler!
Greg Matthews - Of Tough Enough fame.

ilt_undertaker
02-21-2004, 09:48 PM
1. AJ Styles
2. Raven
3. Jerry Lynn
4. Christopher Daniels
5. CM Punk

Blitz
02-22-2004, 01:02 PM
My pics are more lesser known guys. Most of you won't know who they are, but they are damn good.

Johnny Devine - Already being hailed as the next Rob Van Dam

Devine's BETTER than RVD.

Anyways, for the sake of originality, I'm excluding any TNA regulars...

1)Tyson Dux-I would practically guarantee WWE to sign him this year. A great technical wrestler with tremendous charisma, the only thing holding him back may be his small size. Will compete in the Super 8 this year.

2)"Showtime" Eric Young-Some may have seen him on TNA a coupla times. He is the second coming of Shawn Michaels

3)JT Playa-Could be compared to the Rock in terms of promo skills. Quite good in ring, too. Consider his hilarious blaxploitation gimmick, and you've got Teddy Long's newest protege right there.

4)Petey Williams-Tremendous in ring, just needs to work on his promos a bit. Look for him in TNA's Team Canada on March 10th.

5)Ruffly Perfect (Ruffy Silverstein and Marco Malaqias)-possibly the funniest tag team I've ever seen. Their personalities play very well of each other, and they are both polished in ring technicians.

mitch_h
02-22-2004, 01:10 PM
Devine's BETTER than RVD.

Anyways, for the sake of originality, I'm excluding any TNA regulars...

1)Tyson Dux-I would practically guarantee WWE to sign him this year. A great technical wrestler with tremendous charisma, the only thing holding him back may be his small size. Will compete in the Super 8 this year.

2)"Showtime" Eric Young-Some may have seen him on TNA a coupla times. He is the second coming of Shawn Michaels

3)JT Playa-Could be compared to the Rock in terms of promo skills. Quite good in ring, too. Consider his hilarious blaxploitation gimmick, and you've got Teddy Long's newest protege right there.

4)Petey Williams-Tremendous in ring, just needs to work on his promos a bit. Look for him in TNA's Team Canada on March 10th.

5)Ruffly Perfect (Ruffy Silverstein and Marco Malaqias)-possibly the funniest tag team I've ever seen. Their personalities play very well of each other, and they are both polished in ring technicians.

Ontario Boys :love:

Yea I always see Tyson Dux wrestling dark matches when I go to WWE shows in Toronto... it was weird because Showtime Eric Young sat right behind me too.

Gertner
02-22-2004, 02:27 PM
Go Border City Wrestling!

1. Aj Styles.
2. Jason Cross.
3. Chris Sabin
4. Christopher Daniels
5. Jimmy Rave( seen him a couple times, and really enjoyed him)

Razor Rybek
02-22-2004, 03:57 PM
AJ Styles has turned Vince down in the past and will again but it would still be sweet if he changed his mindand came to WWE

So my five will be......

1.Low Ki
2.Raven
3.Jerry Lynn
4.Chris Daniels
5.Steve Corino

I realise that some of these 5 may not be on the top of other peoples list but they are the one's that I rate the most in the way of entertainment.

weather vane
02-22-2004, 10:48 PM
<font color=white><b>Watch out for "Hot Shot" Johnny Devine. He is one of the most entertaining wrestlers I have seen. Great guy as well. He will be on NWA TNA soon.</font></b>

PerfectOne
02-22-2004, 10:52 PM
Raven
D'Lo Brown
Chris Kanyon
Spanky
Viscera

Ok, ignore the last one. The first 4 I would LOVE to see in a WWE ring...

Nowhere Man
02-22-2004, 10:56 PM
Not including Lynn and Raven, since they were both released and probably have bad blood with the people there:

1) A.J. Styles

2) Juventud Guerrera (if he can behave himself), or if not, Psicosis

3) Christopher Daniels

4) Simon Diamond/Johnny Swinger (WWE desperately needs another solid tag team)

5) Teddy Hart (if he can quit being such a dickhead backstage)

FourFifty
02-22-2004, 11:28 PM
1. Raven
By far one of my fav. ECW wrestlers... The WWE burried him, but if he's booked right, and didn't wear a freaking leather skirt to Sunday Night Heat he could be a great Hardcore wrestler (if they ever bring the hardcore title back)

2. Jake Roberts
If he could get his shit togeather he could have a good last run in the WWE. If he would of kept his shit togeather all this time he'd still be damn good. Mr. DDT is one of the first wrestlers to ever bring the mind really into it.

3. Sting
I'm just a really, really big Sting fan. I started watching WCW when the nWo was first starting up, and I saw the nWo Sting, and the real Sting... Okay, if the WWE doesn't want to bring in Sting, Steve "Justice" Borden.

4. A.J Styles
If you don't know why, you win the "DUUUUR" award today.

5. Sean O'Haire
Awesome wrestler everywhere I've seen him, can cut a promo like nobody else! He is my fav. wrestler behind the mic. He should be in a WWE ring, NOT LOCKED IN A FUC</>KING CAGE ABOVE THE RING!