PDA

View Full Version : VELOCITY Tonite!

Mr. JL
02-21-2004, 08:05 PM
Should be a solid Velocity card. We got.....

Rey Mysterio & Billy Kidman .vs. Jamie Noble & Nunzio

Rhyno .vs. Shannon Moore

Paul London .vs. Sakoda

WWE Tag Team Championship
Rikishi & Scotty .vs. Chuck Palumbo & Johnny Stamboli

Mikey
02-21-2004, 08:25 PM
Looks decent

Iceman90
02-21-2004, 09:42 PM
Looks like a good show.

The WWE is working hard to make the secondary shows MUCH better. Last week's Heat was a good example.

Stickman
02-21-2004, 09:43 PM
I'm still not going to watch velocity.

Kane Knight
02-21-2004, 10:22 PM
FINALLY...

The tag champions are big enough jobbers to defend on Velocity...

:shifty:

Champion of Europa
02-21-2004, 10:27 PM
Fu</>ck Velocity, OVW TONITE.

Kane Knight
02-21-2004, 10:44 PM
Fu</>ck Velocity, OVW TONITE.

What channel?

Champion of Europa
02-21-2004, 10:48 PM
What channel?

I don't have satellite. I'm in a local area close to where OVW is taped so I get access on the WB.

You could still try though. Comes on at 11.

Gerard
02-21-2004, 10:48 PM
FINALLY...

The tag champions are big enough jobbers to defend on Velocity...

:shifty:

:yes: :rofl:

Kane Knight
02-21-2004, 11:10 PM
I checked my listings.

No dice.

It was worth a shot.

Corkscrewed
02-21-2004, 11:15 PM
Velocity is on TNN, right? As is Heat?

I don't remember.

OssMan
02-21-2004, 11:24 PM
its Spike TV now, always changing names cause their ratings suck. and i thought they were supposed to defend the belts tonight, but it was non title. oh well they won anyway

Mr. JL
02-21-2004, 11:39 PM
WOW! It was an amazing show!

Rey & Kidman combo facing off against Noble & Nunzio was an awesome match that was given probally 12 minutes for great in-ring action. Kidman and Rey did their elevation hurricanrana thing they do (I don't know the name of it) for the win. Great match

Rhyno versus Shannon Moore was another excellent bout. Great hard hitting action. Given some pretty good time too. Rhyno wins via GORE GORE GORE

Sakoda versus Paul London was a pretty good matchup. This match saw London go for a 450 Splash. He missed it but it was still amazing. Sakoda wins with a spinebuster variation move.

Rikishi & Scotty versus Chucky & Johnny was a pretty hot match. The crowd was really into this one. Solid match saw the Kish win with the Bonzai(sp?) drop.

Kane Knight
02-21-2004, 11:49 PM
its Spike TV now, always changing names cause their ratings suck.

I love this though.

They went to The "National Network" with the whole "We've Got Pop!" thing.

And what do they do? Show old episodes of Mary Tyler Moore and Bob Newhart.

Now they're Spike TV, the first Network for men...

And they air Star Trek: TNG 9 times a day. They're trying to go for this masculine playboy image...And you know how much of a chick magnet being a Trekkie makes you...

:lol:

It's this funny thing...Changing your name doesn't make you suck any less.

Mikey
02-22-2004, 08:34 AM
WOW! It was an amazing show!

Rey & Kidman combo facing off against Noble & Nunzio was an awesome match that was given probally 12 minutes for great in-ring action. Kidman and Rey did their elevation hurricanrana thing they do (I don't know the name of it) for the win. Great match

The crowd was really into this match. I thought it was an awesome match from start to finish

c4g2
02-22-2004, 09:12 AM
Rikishi & Scotty versus Chucky & Johnny was a pretty hot match. The crowd was really into this one. Solid match saw the Kish win with the Bonzai(sp?) drop.
It was the Banzai drop.

blake639raw
02-22-2004, 12:34 PM
Yeah, the Mysterio match was one of the better tag team matches I've seen in a while, on ANY wrestling show. Props to all 4 men. :y: