PDA

View Full Version : The I Will Stop Watching WWE if HHH Walks Out Of Mania, The Champion, Petition

Mister Sinister
02-21-2004, 08:15 PM
I'm not sure if this is actually the right place for this to go, if it is, I'll gladly delete it, Anyways, Yes this is a Petition I hope gets atleast a few peeps to sign it, saying they would stop watching WWE if Triple H retains at Mania...Not like it will matter, But hey, You can always Pray...

Trent Helms AKA Helmsphere

Ricky
02-21-2004, 08:16 PM
I will laugh.

And not because I'm trying to wind people up, not because it's a "gimmick", not because I am "trolling", but because I will genuinly find it funny.

Mr. JL
02-21-2004, 08:18 PM
is this legally binding?

Kane Knight
02-21-2004, 08:24 PM
is this legally binding?

:lol:

Anyways, I prolly will.

I doubt a peitition will do jack tho.

Iceman90
02-21-2004, 09:48 PM
I am putting my name in.

Triple H can take his nose, and leave the WWE for all I care.

Supermark101
02-21-2004, 09:53 PM
I'm in

Fox
02-21-2004, 09:56 PM
I love wrestling too much to stop watching just because Triple H wins his match at WrestleMania XX.

**** that.

Supermark101
02-21-2004, 10:00 PM
I love wrestling too much to stop watching just because Triple H wins his match at WrestleMania XX.

**** that.

I didn't say I would quit watching wrestling, just the WWE.

blake639raw
02-21-2004, 10:01 PM

**** that. I love wrestling too much to support someone like HHH on top, killing the business.

Evil Vito
02-21-2004, 10:06 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I'm going to quit watching Raw until he drops the belt if he retains at Mania.</font>

Kane Knight
02-21-2004, 10:10 PM
I love wrestling too much to support someone like HHH on top, killing the business.

I love good wrestling.

I've been watching signs of an increasingly bad wrestling. Recently, it's picked up, but I do personally think that Trips retaining will be a low enough note to really kill any positive momentum they have going for me.

I might not even stop watching Smackdown. Raw's just not been doing enough for me to make it worth a damn.

Corkscrewed
02-21-2004, 11:17 PM
Ah well.

But wouldn't it be funny of Benoit accidentally crippled HHH in the match with a German or a T-bone suplex?

Well, not funny in real life, but funny in wrestling.

Kane Knight
02-21-2004, 11:34 PM
Ah well.

But wouldn't it be funny of Benoit accidentally crippled HHH in the match with a German or a T-bone suplex?

Well, not funny in real life, but funny in wrestling.

Or Benoit snaps and shoots on him, screaming something like "This one's for the 99% of the locker room that ISN'T a McMahon!"

Mr. JL
02-21-2004, 11:54 PM
I'll put my name down. I'm sick and tired of Triple H running the wrestling business. And I'm sick and tired of contributing to it.

V
02-22-2004, 12:09 AM
it's ridiculous though... my friend who stopped watching wwe a long time ago wanted to know what was going on and the first thing she said was "is triple h still champ" -_-

anyway hbk is in the match so he doesnt' even have to 'job', benoit will beat hbk for the title.. not triple h

MVP
02-22-2004, 12:27 AM
I caught the Benoit/HBK match last week, which was the first time I caught RAW in a while, and I was pretty impressed with it until Triple H interfered. The rest is self-explanitory.

Anyways I'm in on this petition shit since I already don't watch RAW.

Sepholio
02-22-2004, 04:41 AM
I'm definately in on this one, trips is holding down all the real talent, so why watch RAW anyways? The real stars won't get their chance to shine as long as he's around. The only thing Triple H is good at is burying the people who deserve that title more than he ever has. He was good with promos for awhile....but now even those are getting stale. Always the same thing: Run in, talk about being the game and being unbeatable, then either run away or call for back up when whoever he's dissing shows their face. Yet for someone who runs away in almost EVERY promo he cuts, he always seems to win....isn't that ironic.

Rock Bottom
02-22-2004, 04:50 AM
Let's all gang bang Stephanie, tape it, and mail it to Vince. Then we can all run the company together.

edit: I get the mouth

Sephiroth
02-22-2004, 04:51 AM
I would like to gangbang her, put it between her boobs :shifty:

Rock Bottom
02-22-2004, 04:52 AM
I would like to gangbang her, put it between her boobs :shifty:

I guess I'd have to have her head hanging off the bed then

Sephiroth
02-22-2004, 05:00 AM
I guess I'd have to have her head hanging off the bed then

Thats okay with me :D

Tornado
02-22-2004, 05:45 AM
<font color=#33ffff>I don't watch RAW anyway.
This petition will do jack shi</>t, as Vince never listens to the fans. The best thing that can happen is if HHH wins, a riot insues at MSG. Maybe, just maybe, then Vince will realise HHH needs to drop the belt.</font>

Cactus Sid
02-22-2004, 06:47 AM
This petition will do jack shi</>t, as Vince never listens to the fans. The best thing that can happen is if HHH wins, a riot insues at MSG. Maybe, just maybe, then Vince will realise HHH needs to drop the belt.</font>

I can guarantee the MSG crowd will go ape if he does, if it does turn out to be the Main Event, then the fans will seriously go home pissed, and it'll be interesting to see what the reactions is on Raw.

If he wins and it isn't the main event, I can see a large proportion of the crowd walking out in disgust.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
02-22-2004, 06:50 AM
All I will say is, what a bunch of saddos you are if you sign that petition. It's only a fu</>cking retention of the title. He's dropping it to benoit eventually so whats the beef????

thebitch
02-22-2004, 07:34 AM
I'm going to continue watching RAW if HHH doesn't drop it to Benoit at 'Mania, because they'll probably give it to Benoit in EDMONTON, Alberta Canada at BACKLASH.

123 kid
02-22-2004, 08:08 AM
I will continue watching WWE even if Trips does walk out of WMXX the champ as I believe slowly and gradually the WWE is getting better. Also I stopped watching wrestling from about May 2003 to about September 2003 as I was sick of the same thing, but eventually I watched again to find that the WWE had improved by quite a bit. I love wrestling WAY too much to stop watching just because HHH walks out the champ at WMXX.

c4g2
02-22-2004, 09:00 AM
The WWE doesn't need you to watch, everyone who loves Triple H as much as I do will make up the difference, you'll see.
Hi Dark Kane, nice seeing you again after so long.

I will stop watching Raw if HHH pins Benoit. That is plain disgusting and will kill any positive momentum for Benoit. But if HHH pins HBK or wins via disqualification ( :nono: ), I will still watch Raw, albeit he drops the title FAST.

Kane Knight
02-22-2004, 09:46 AM

Knowing Vince, he'll just assume it's like trash being thrown at the newly formed nWo, and run with it as the hottest thing since Steve Austin. :p

Evil Vito
02-22-2004, 10:08 AM
All I will say is, what a bunch of saddos you are if you sign that petition. It's only a fu</>cking retention of the title. He's dropping it to benoit eventually so whats the beef????

<font color=goldenrod>The fact that he's keeping it at the biggest PPV of all time despite the fact that everyone WANTS Benoit as champ is why.

They could easily just give him the belt at WM and have him defend it successfully at Backlash.</font>

Hudamaniac#1
02-22-2004, 10:11 AM
They arn't forcing you to watch, duuuuude. Listen to Vince, brottther...! Wrestlemania's gonna be running wild, with HHH regaining his title, showing the world why he's the ONLY man comparable to the Hulkster himself!

And if you dont like it, dont watch. Maaaaan.

Ricky
02-22-2004, 10:11 AM
And anyway all you people who are going to be at MSG planning to have a riot, who exactly are you going to riot with? Are you all going to jump over the barrier and beat up Triple H? Are you all going to just start laying into eachother? Or will we just see what we did at WM2000 where you all throw those painful plastic cartons into the ring? Or what?

Evil Vito
02-22-2004, 10:13 AM
They arn't forcing you to watch, duuuuude. Listen to Vince, brottther...! Wrestlemania's gonna be running wild, with HHH regaining his title, showing the world why he's the ONLY man comparable to the Hulkster himself!

And if you dont like it, dont watch. Maaaaan.

<font color=goldenrod>Dammit, I meant to rep you negative but left it positive. :mad:

Seriously, just leave.</font>

Supermark101
02-22-2004, 11:55 AM
Let's all gang bang Stephanie, tape it, and mail it to Vince. Then we can all run the company together.

edit: I get the mouth

You can have her mouth. I'll just watch because her mouth is as dirty as her snatch.

Champion of Europa
02-22-2004, 11:59 AM
I enjoy HHH and wrestling and general, so I will politely say:

Fu</>ck off.

Kane Knight
02-22-2004, 12:08 PM
I enjoy HHH and wrestling and general, so I will politely say:

Fu</>ck off.

I'm happy for you.

MVP
02-22-2004, 12:35 PM
I like HHH too. :y:I also like Triple H, I just don't like how he's been booked to hold everyone down.

I honestly don't think it's a good idea for Triple H to retain, or for Shawn Michales to win the title at Wrestlemania, especially since it's the main event.

Evil Vito
02-22-2004, 01:17 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I like HHH too, but I just hate how he's been shoved down our throats ever since his return in 2002 and how he basically books himself to go over everyone.

However, I am lowering my conditions for not watching Raw. I'll keep watching if HHH wins ONLY if he pins HBK. If he pins Benoit, I'm not watching Raw until after Backlash.

Hell, I'll even settle for an HBK title reign over a HHH one.</font>

blake639raw
02-22-2004, 01:21 PM
I love good wrestling.

I've been watching signs of an increasingly bad wrestling. Recently, it's picked up, but I do personally think that Trips retaining will be a low enough note to really kill any positive momentum they have going for me.

I might not even stop watching Smackdown. Raw's just not been doing enough for me to make it worth a damn. Well, Eddie, Angle, and Cena are probably my 3 favs in the business, and they are all being used to their full potential, so I have no prob. with SmackDown.

blake639raw
02-22-2004, 01:25 PM
HHH doesn't hold anyone down and he does not have backstage power, you are just assuming. He's not like that at all. He has helped bring the big guys to the main event. :lol: X 1000

Kane Knight
02-22-2004, 01:39 PM
Well, Eddie, Angle, and Cena are probably my 3 favs in the business, and they are all being used to their full potential, so I have no prob. with SmackDown.

I have problems with Smackdown...

Mostly, look at the booking for No Way Out.

I thought that card was mostly disappointing. I'd downright hate it, if not for the presence of the above mentioned names.

Kane Knight
02-22-2004, 01:39 PM
HHH doesn't hold anyone down and he does not have backstage power, you are just assuming. He's not like that at all. He has helped bring the big guys to the main event.

You need to lay off the pipe.

Evil Vito
02-22-2004, 01:54 PM
HHH doesn't hold anyone down and he does not have backstage power, you are just assuming. He's not like that at all. He has helped bring the big guys to the main event.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nacho Man
02-22-2004, 01:55 PM
In the next lecture MollyLover will be lecturing on the topic 'Hogan, The Consumate professional' and Nash 'The original Luchadore'

Kane Knight
02-22-2004, 02:01 PM
In the next lecture MollyLover will be lecturing on the topic 'Hogan, The Consumate professional' and Nash 'The original Luchadore'

That was pretty good. :y:

Ricky
02-22-2004, 02:19 PM
Nash 'The original Luchadore'LOL

Kane Knight
02-22-2004, 02:20 PM
HHH haters are so ignorant and full of shit. :n:

Says the pot to the kettle...

Evil Vito
02-22-2004, 02:29 PM
It's pretty stupid how you think you know everything about a wrestler you hate. :n:

<font color=goldenrod>All we need to know is that he holds people down and he practically books Raw. These have both been proven true, and that's really all I need to know to hate him.</font>

Kane Knight
02-22-2004, 02:30 PM
It's pretty stupid how you think you know everything about a wrestler you hate. :n:

Yes, because that's EXACTLY what we all claimed.

Moron. :nono:

Kane Knight
02-22-2004, 02:35 PM
Those aren't true, just HHH haters making shit up. I'd like to see proof of how he holds people down. :y:

Yeah...And the sky isn't blue, it's just the sky haters making up conspiracy stories...

Evil Vito
02-22-2004, 02:37 PM
Those aren't true, just HHH haters making shit up. I'd like to see proof of how he holds people down. :y:

<font color=goldenrod>Please do the world a favor and find out what happens when you point a gun to your head and pull the trigger.</font> :y:

Bad Guy
02-22-2004, 02:38 PM
I think I'm going to stop watching after Wrestlemania anyway. Maybe I'll check it out again in 6 months and see if anyt<b>hhhh</b>ing's changed.

Mister Sinister
02-22-2004, 02:40 PM
Okay....Let's give MollyLover a chance...

When Is The Last Time, Triple H put someone over, besides Goldberg?

Evil Vito
02-22-2004, 02:41 PM
Please give proof that HHH gives backstage power and holds people down. If you don't give proof, that just shows HHH haters just make shit up. :n:

<font color=goldenrod>Or it just shows that you are a pathetic whiner that is completely oblivious to what really goes on in the wrestling world.

And for that matter, why don't you show prove that he DOESN'T hold people down.</font>

Kane Knight
02-22-2004, 02:46 PM
Talking on the internet isn't giving proof. Give a link somewhere.

HHH put a lot of people over, not holding down.

What a fu</>cking moron.

Ricky
02-22-2004, 02:47 PM
<font color=goldenrod>And for that matter, why don't you show prove that he DOESN'T hold people down.</font>Because he's not the one making the accusations?

It's true though a lot of people say they hate Triple H but don't seem to have any idea why they are hating him. We get the usual "he holds people down everyone knows that, its obvious blah blah blah", but we never do actually see any real proof. It's like some people don't have any sources at all and are just going by what everyone is saying.

I know he's married to Stephanie McMahon, and yeah he probably has got a fair bit more power than the average wrestlers because of that. BUT, I have never seen any proof that he has done anything wrong. Some proof would be nice.

Mister Sinister
02-22-2004, 02:48 PM
Yeah, He did put alot of people over.....Back in 96,07 and 98.

But, I'm just asking you, Name One Time, In The Past let's say in the past Two Years, That Triple H has put someone over, Who wasn't a WWE Champion, Isn't A Member Of The Kliq and who isn't someone named Goldberg.... Gimme That, and I will declare myself a Triple H Fan.....

Evil Vito
02-22-2004, 02:55 PM
This post is coming from users who whine about me disliking Kurt Angle.

I can find lots of evidence and proof that he doesn't hold people down. :y:

I'm doing google research and I haven't seen anything that he does hold people down and has backstage power.

The only people who accuses him holding people down and having backstage power is users on internet message boards. :n: They just read them fake backstage reports on various wrestling websites that's not even true. Even nerds like Dave Scherer can't prove that HHH has backstage power and holds people down even though he says it on PWI. No one knows what HHH does backstage. :wtf:

<font color=goldenrod>And here you are claiming that those news reports are fake. Got any proof of THAT?</font>

Innovator
02-22-2004, 02:55 PM
It was in another thread, but what should happen if HHH retains the belt at WM XX is to have everyone ringside start throwing their chairs in, pummeling Triple H in the process. ECW all over again.

Mister Sinister
02-22-2004, 02:56 PM
I'm glad someone is with me. No one has given proof that he has backstage power and holds people down. And I agree with Ricky that internet message boards users just go by to what these internet wrestling reports say about HHH when it's not even true, you can't believe everything you read on the internet and it's sad that you do.

Lets see, he's put Mick Foley over. He's put Kane over. He's put HBK over. The Rock. Stone Cold.

He will put Benoit over at 'Mania. Just watch.

I said in the past two years, That Wasn't A Member Of The Kliq, A WWE Champion, Or Goldberg, And All Thoses Qualify as one of the above...so yeah... :wtf:

Kane Knight
I can find lots of evidence and proof that he doesn't hold people down. :y:

I'm doing google research and I haven't seen anything that he does hold people down and has backstage power.

Lack of evidence doesn't automatically prove your theory right.

But let your ignorance be your bliss.

Mister Sinister
It was in another thread, but what should happen if HHH retains the belt at WM XX is to have everyone ringside start throwing their chairs in, pummeling Triple H in the process. ECW all over again.

Hey I posted That!!!!

Innovator
02-22-2004, 03:00 PM
Hey I posted That!!!!
then I agree with ya

Mister Sinister
02-22-2004, 03:00 PM
Yep, they aren't WWE.com. :|

Oh Yeah, Like The WWE.com or some WWE Maginzine is going to post, how ****ed up things are backstage with the company and such and how a McMahon, namely one with a name Jean Paul, holds down other talent...Yeah....

Mister Sinister
02-22-2004, 03:06 PM
Okay Jean Paul, I'll do that

Kane Knight
02-22-2004, 03:07 PM
Yep, they aren't WWE.com. :|

Wow.

I bet you think reviews in magazines like Nintendo Power and the like are fair and objective too...:lol:

Mister Sinister
02-22-2004, 03:08 PM
Well WWE.com was never a site where they give backstage secrets obviously, they don't do that much.

Why do you think guys like HHH, Jericho, McMahon, Bischoff, and Bradshaw getting angry at the internet? Because they are sick of these rumours and bullshit lies flying around different wrestling web sites. That's why Vince made that rule, "If you talk to the internet, you're fired."

I would like you guys to find some articles on HHH. Give me examples of how he holds talent down and has backstage power.

If They Were Bullshit Lies and Rumors, Why would Vince be so pissed off about them and not wanting anyone to talk to the internet, Perheps, That the Truth Will be heard?

Evil Vito
02-22-2004, 03:08 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Please do the world a favor and find out what happens when you point a gun to your head and pull the trigger.</font> :y:

<font color=goldenrod>Come on MollyLover, you know you can do it! We're all eager to learn the results.</font>

Rock Bottom
02-22-2004, 05:47 PM
Where are all these posts MollyLover posted? I can't see any. Or are they PM's? They = teh Dark Kane.

:y:

:n:

:wtf:

Anyhow, I won't stop watching RAW, I am trying to see how horrible it gets before they realize it.

Rock Bottom
02-22-2004, 05:50 PM
LoL 'Molly,' Triple H didn't have much to do with putting Rock and Austin over. And he didn't put Foley over. He ended Foley's career, you twat. The #1 person to put Steve Austin over is The Rock. The #1 person to put The Rock over is Steve Austin.

Triple H = just a long, boring feud in which Triple H never lost to a clean ending, or won to one.

The Naitch
02-22-2004, 05:55 PM
LOL Triple H is the man. He has all of you in the palm of his hands.

Kane Knight
02-22-2004, 05:55 PM
LOL Triple H is the man. He has all of you in the palm of his hands.

He wants people ready to turn off their TVs?

The Naitch
02-22-2004, 05:56 PM
He brings a sense of reality into being a "heel" in the "fake" world of wrestling today.

Kane Knight
Yeah, if anything, Mankind put HHH over.

Mister Sinister
I was wondering the same thing, They were there one moment and gone the next

The Naitch
02-22-2004, 05:57 PM
He wants people ready to turn off their TVs?

I'll still watch wrestling. I don't take his shit too seriously really.

Kane Knight
02-22-2004, 05:57 PM
He brings a sense of reality into being a "heel" in the "fake" world of wrestling today.

Okay...

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but "heel" and "destroying business" are not synonyms, right?

So by making people want to not watch wrestling, thus lowering ratings, selling less merchandise, etc., he's not being a hell, is he?

Kane Knight
02-22-2004, 05:58 PM
I'll still watch wrestling. I don't take his shit too seriously really.

Yeah, you'll still watch wrestling. And that proves that HHH has people in the palm of his hand because they don't want to watch him on TV anymore. :roll:

Kane Knight
02-22-2004, 06:00 PM
Where are all these posts MollyLover posted? I can't see any. Or are they PM's? They = teh Dark Kane.

:wtf:

His posts were deleted by a mod.

The new forum allows a total deleting of all posts by someone. That way, no matter how much time they spend spamming up or whatever, a few clicks and bye-bye...

Rock Bottom
02-22-2004, 06:51 PM
Oh. I knew that, just didn't know they did that to him. That's nifty. Will they clean up the rest of the HHH lovers too?

The Naitch
02-22-2004, 06:56 PM
KK, by palm of his hands I meant it's funny how Trips pisses people off so much that some guy has to make a stupid ass petition that probably won't make a single diffrence anyways.

Some will turn off TV's but not all. Turning off the loyal WCW/ECW fans during the invasion angle was ALOT worse.

OssMan
02-22-2004, 06:56 PM
you might as well just stop watching now

The Naitch
02-22-2004, 07:00 PM
I actually like watching Triple H on TV. It'd be different if he wasn't involved in Evolution though. Probably will be watching Smackdown more, if anything. Sure he can drop the ratings down for RAW, but there will always be Smackdown.

Ricky
02-22-2004, 07:07 PM
And anyway all you people who are going to be at MSG planning to have a riot, who exactly are you going to riot with? Are you all going to jump over the barrier and beat up Triple H? Are you all going to just start laying into eachother? Or will we just see what we did at WM2000 where you all throw those painful plastic cartons into the ring? Or what?Come on then an answer would be nice.

John la Rock
02-22-2004, 07:09 PM
who cares if Triple H wins at Wrestlemania XX. That will only mean that Chris Benoit will win the title at Backlash in his hometown of Edmonton

Kane Knight
02-22-2004, 07:10 PM
They're gonna throw their underwear into the ring...

Savio
02-22-2004, 07:14 PM
I'm not sure if this is actually the right place for this to go, if it is, I'll gladly delete it, Anyways, Yes this is a Petition I hope gets atleast a few peeps to sign it, saying they would stop watching WWE if Triple H retains at Mania...Not like it will matter, But hey, You can always Pray...

Trent Helms AKA Helmsphere
I'll stop watching Raw until he's gone.

Kane Knight
02-22-2004, 07:26 PM
who cares if Triple H wins at Wrestlemania XX.

nobody. Which is why there's a thread dedicated to it.

c4g2
02-23-2004, 09:22 AM
nobody. Which is why there's a thread dedicated to it.

Anyway, this could be another Booker T situation. At WMXIX, everyone thought he was going to get the heavyweight title strap. What happened? Big Nose retained.

At Armageddon, it was Goldberg defending against Kane and Triple H. It was sensible to let either Goldberg or Kane get the strap to preserve their unbeaten records and their reputations as 'monsters'. What happened? Of all people, Big Nose got the title.

At Royal Rumble, most of the people were hoping for HBK to win so we can have HBK-Benoit at WMXX. What happened? Big Nose retained.

I can't think of more, but I think this is enough to justify HHH's reputation as hogging the title.