PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart bashes are miserable fucktards.

The MAC
04-11-2007, 03:31 AM
He constantly put on the best matches.He probably saved the rock's career.He made Austin look like a million bucks and so much more.He only talks about Montreal when he asked about it.He has a right to reply to critics.So fuck u and your Kliq

Funky Fly
04-11-2007, 03:37 AM
You are not helping.

darkpower
04-11-2007, 04:28 AM
So that would make YOU just a plain ol' fucktard, right?

(to MacGuyger)

The MAC
04-11-2007, 04:43 AM
people are bashing bret hart on this site just to be sensational.I guess opinions based on personal dislike instead of fact is what makes a good arguement. people siding with Hart present facts.The others present slander and their unsubstantiated opinions.

.44 Magdalene
04-11-2007, 04:47 AM
You are not helping.

darkpower
04-11-2007, 04:49 AM
people are bashing bret hart on this site just to be sensational.I guess opinions based on personal dislike instead of fact is what makes a good arguement. people siding with Hart present facts.The others present slander and their unsubstantiated opinions.

Ok, then you must BE a fucktard, because I kind of saw arguments, VALID arguments, to suggest both sides, if there are indeed only two sides to this, being suggested on this board. And here you are, just a few moments ago, saying that if we bash Bret, then we are miserable fucktards. Now you're saying that it's just us not having, in your mind, a penis fetish with Bret. I'm sorry, but I personally thought it was Vince's fault for refusing to not let anyone have the pleasure of continuing that shit, or him inisisting on bringing it up anytime he gets a chance.

And if that's being sensational, then so be it. Doesn't make you any less of a fucktard.

Funky Fly
04-11-2007, 04:58 AM
Alright, I'm shutting this down before it becomes a fucking flame war.