PDA

View Full Version : Hassan 2.0 (Indy Gimmick)

Xero
04-12-2007, 08:38 PM
Was looking on OWW and found this: http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/j/jihad.html

A wrestler named Jihad. And his photos are from an OVW show.

Is this guy a regular in OVW, and is he in a WWE developmental program? And what does his gimmick consist of exactly?

Didn't put this is Q&A because, well, IT'S HASSAN 2.0 (I assume)!

KingofOldSchool
04-12-2007, 09:21 PM
I know he's not an OVW regular as I have never heard of him.

Blitz
04-12-2007, 09:52 PM
lol a worker actually named Jihad.

Volchok
04-12-2007, 10:18 PM
Why is every "Arab" wrestlers finisher the Camel Clutch?

BigDaddyCool
04-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Why is every "Arab" wrestlers finisher the Camel Clutch?

At least his is a cobra clutch varient.

So is he suppose to be Arab or Hebrew?

Dorkchop
04-12-2007, 10:34 PM
I once served a lady at work whose last name was Jihad.

FourFifty
04-12-2007, 10:49 PM
Sweet! A camel/cobra clutch combo!

El Fangel
04-12-2007, 10:53 PM
I miss Hassan

AYLALALALALALALALALALALA

Mr. Nerfect
04-13-2007, 07:51 AM
Wow, that seems like a pretty intense gimmick. I mean, Muhammad Hassan wasn't really so much a comment on the Middle East crisis as it was political commentary on how American stereotypes its citizens.

This guy actually seems like he's meant to be a terrorist.

Bring him in looking for revenge for Muhammad Hassan's death. :lol:

I also doubt he's an OVW regular, but sometimes OVW does use guys not under developmental contract, and they do have a lot of kids that don't make their shows developing characters and what-not. I take it this guy isn't one of those, though, as he has seemingly gotten around.

Kane Knight
04-13-2007, 01:31 PM
Does he stap a bomb to his chest and detonate it in a crowd of civilians as a finisher?

Wait, why not give him the figure four and call it the 9-11? You see, because four looks like a 9 and...Nevermind.

Actually, you know what would make me mark out?

Okay, so you've got this stupid terrorist character. He's supposed tobe Muslim and everything. So he shows up on Raw, and then suddenly, the Godfather walks out and offers him 76 "Virgins."

Come on, if we're gonna do a bad taste storyline, why not go all the way? Muslim vs American Hedonism. Hell, while we're at it, put them in beekeeper suits, and when he refuses, have them all strip tease. Come on, that's over 150 tits in the ring! Vince thinks hos sell (wonder if the nappy-headed ones do too), so why not?

Crossrine
04-13-2007, 01:34 PM
I dont know if I should even say anything here...

SammyG
04-13-2007, 01:37 PM
He should run to the ring screaming Allah Allah Jihad Jihaaaad

Kane Knight
04-13-2007, 01:52 PM
I dont know if I should even say anything here...

Don't. Your posts are generally the written equivalent of a suidice bomb.

Crossrine
04-13-2007, 01:54 PM
Damn 100,025 posts, But ya I am trying not to argue with anyone over it. I have yet to see this guy but, maybe he has potential

KingofOldSchool
04-13-2007, 02:01 PM
I also doubt he's an OVW regular, but sometimes OVW does use guys not under developmental contract, and they do have a lot of kids that don't make their shows developing characters and what-not. I take it this guy isn't one of those, though, as he has seemingly gotten around.

I can assure you he's not an OVW regular, he's not even an OVW part-timer. He probably just did a one off appearance. And actually most of OVW's talents are not under developmental deals.

Mr. Nerfect
04-14-2007, 02:37 AM
I can assure you he's not an OVW regular, he's not even an OVW part-timer. He probably just did a one off appearance. And actually most of OVW's talents are not under developmental deals.

Oh yeah, OVW has a whole bunch of guys underneath the Cody Rhodes' and what have you. I thought he might have been someone like Ramon and his tag team partner (forgotten the name they gave him), but that's obviously not the case.

I'm not too big on the gimmick, but I love his finishing move.