PDA

View Full Version : Julio "the Beast" Baptista

Mr Regal
04-19-2007, 04:33 AM
Is whining about how bad the english premiership is:

"The teams from the north of England are terrible," said Baptista in The Times.

"When we play them I have counted their centre-backs booting up to 30 long balls upfield per game.

"The weather over here is killing me. We'll get one day of sunshine for every 30 days of rain, and it is driving me to despair.

"My girlfriend and my mother are frightened about not seeing the sun in England. They miss being in Madrid.

"Premiership football is very hard. I am Brazilian and I enjoy playing the ball, making clever touches and taking bicycle kicks. Arsene Wenger does not forbid me from doing them, but the game is so fast I don't even have time to think about them.

Are Man Utd not from the north.....oh and Liverpool....and Newcas...ah point.

Anyway basically he is saying he is too slow and thick to play in the premiership. I love it when players like him come over from other countries, play shit, and then blame it on the english game not fitting their style. If they were any kind of player they would adapt! Oh there was also something about him saying fans in England value a corner kick over a clever flick????

Baptista is not only shit, but also a whiner.

The Ravishing One
04-21-2007, 04:28 AM
I hate him he's a giant pussy. Baptista/Batista both are useless.

Rob
04-22-2007, 08:02 PM
Shame he plays nothing like his nickname suggests.

Funky Fly
04-23-2007, 03:58 AM
Perhaps he is this kind of beast:

http://www.birdsasart.com/Hippo-Yawn.jpg

ct2k
04-25-2007, 11:41 AM
Wow yes he clearly knows what he is talking about.

SyRo
04-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Its always wondeful to shit players explain their utter ability to play in the prem. Even though some of the best players in the world play their game beautifully in this league, THEY just can't do it.

Cannot get over how rofl it is that he said; "the game is so fast I don't even have time to think about them".

Thats just as good as holding up a sign saying i'm a shit cunt.