PDA

View Full Version : 2 Cold Scorpio

mannydamnxpacrock
04-27-2007, 11:49 PM
Well, he's been re-signed for months and has still yet to be used. I've really been anticipating seeing him in ECW but I don't know what they'll do with him now. I think he would be a good addition in the Originals/New Breed fued. Unfortunately, I can see him getting released before even getting used. To make this topic-worthy, how would you use him? I probably would have kept Punk and Burke together in the New Breed a little longer and had him join the originals to even it out. I don't know, just kind of disappointed that I haven't seen him yet. :-\

SammyG
04-27-2007, 11:53 PM
Shut up CC

SammyG
04-27-2007, 11:55 PM
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_balance.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1707316 width="50%">2 Cold Scorpio (http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1707316#post1707316)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>04-27-2007 09:54 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>mannydamnxpacrock (http://www.tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=8161)</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">Uh...fuck off and don't ruin my threads. Seriously, don't post unless you have something to contribute in a serious thread. :-|</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The One
04-27-2007, 11:59 PM
He posts pics of Bret Hart on my rep sheet. :nono:

But whatever, CC does whatever it takes to get attention.

mannydamnxpacrock
04-28-2007, 12:01 AM

No, you're not alone in that. You all had it coming posting the Kliq sigs all over the forum is just an open shot. I am shocked that I'm the only one who has done so.

SammyG
04-28-2007, 12:03 AM

Post it in the thread in casual

Jeritron
04-28-2007, 12:07 AM
this thread sucks

Crossrine
04-28-2007, 12:08 AM
2 Cold Scorpio has a contract?!?!

mannydamnxpacrock
04-28-2007, 12:10 AM
Yeah and so does Chuck Palumbo, Harry Smith and many more who have yet to be used. I just wanna see Scorpio but then I heard rumors of a Flash Funk return. :n:

mannydamnxpacrock
04-28-2007, 12:11 AM
I honestly believe he was one of the most misused wrestlers in the WWE along with DDP.

Crossrine
04-28-2007, 12:14 AM
All I know is in ECW he was fucking amazing. I'll never forget the fourfifty kinda leg drop he used.

Jeritron
04-28-2007, 12:20 AM
I honestly believe he was one of the most misused wrestlers in the WWE along with DDP.

All you need to do is take on look at him and if you understand anything about the wrestling business or entertainment, you'd understand why he amounted to very little.

He was a talented wrestler and entertaining in ECW.

mannydamnxpacrock
04-28-2007, 12:25 AM
All you need to do is take on look at him and if you understand anything about the wrestling business or entertainment, you'd understand why he amounted to very little.

Yes, he was but he could have been a lot better in WWE. You can't tell me he couldn't have been more useful than Flash Funk and the JOB Squad. Come on.

Super V
04-28-2007, 12:46 AM
Shut up CC.

Theo Dious
04-28-2007, 12:59 AM
Too Cold Scorpio is one of the stupidest names I've ever heard. I've seen him and he's good, but seriously. Change the name.

Theo Dious
04-28-2007, 01:01 AM
No, you're not alone in that. You all had it coming posting the Kliq sigs all over the forum is just an open shot. I am shocked that I'm the only one who has done so.

Well you asked for it.

mannydamnxpacrock
04-28-2007, 01:13 AM
Shut up CC.
http://www.lysator.liu.se/nanny/clubs/socks/sock.jpg

FourFifty
04-28-2007, 01:42 AM
Shut up CC

FourFifty
04-28-2007, 01:43 AM
I'll never forget the fourfifty
Sweet! I have an internet fan base!

PepperCarrotMan
04-28-2007, 08:50 AM
He should return as Too Hot Scorpio and team with Scotty II Hotty where they bust out funky dancing moves and job to UMAGA.

CSL
04-28-2007, 09:01 AM
<font color=white>I'd give a him a run on Smackdown, just call him 'Scorpio', have him go up against Chavo for a month or two. If he does a decent enough job and get's over, keep going with him. If not, n/m. Nothing lost.</font>

PepperCarrotMan
04-28-2007, 09:02 AM
<font color=white>I'd give a him a run on Smackdown, just call him 'Scorpio', have him go up against Chavo for a month or two. If he does a decent enough job and get's over, keep going with him. If not, n/m. Nothing lost.</font>

He should start by stealing Chavo's music.

"Oooohhhh Scorpio!"

mannydamnxpacrock
04-28-2007, 09:11 AM
Not a bad idea. I just want him to get a chance and don't wanna see Flash Funk.

Jeritron
04-28-2007, 12:09 PM
What's wrong with ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Flash you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Funkyyy

fuck off

Xero
04-28-2007, 12:33 PM
This message is hidden because mannydamnxpacrock is on your ignore list.

Shut up CC.

AdrianM
04-28-2007, 03:41 PM

...huh, wtf.

sorry, i'm confused, explain please

BigDaddyCool
04-28-2007, 05:42 PM
What is wrong with liking the Kliq over Bret "the Whiner" Fart?

mannydamnxpacrock
04-28-2007, 05:44 PM
What is wrong with liking the Kliq over Bret "the Whiner" Fart?
Nothing at all. As a matter of fact, I probably like the Kliq overall more than Hart, just makes for an easy target.

BigDaddyCool
04-28-2007, 05:50 PM
...huh, wtf.

sorry, i'm confused, explain please

1. While he is in shape, he isn't cut.
2. Outside of being black in a mostly white "sport," he doesn't really set himself apart from the rest.
3. He does not know how to connect with a crowd in any meaningful way.
4. He is technically profesient, but does have moves he is known for.
5....Well honestly there is a whole laundery list of short comings and just not quiet rights with him.

He is basically a black Al Snow, the only difference between them is that Al was friends with Mick, which helped get him where he is today. While Scorpio is a solid but bland worker.

BigDaddyCool
04-28-2007, 05:51 PM
Nothing at all. As a matter of fact, I probably like the Kliq overall more than Hart, just makes for an easy target.

That doesn't make any sence, you are a dumb ass.

mannydamnxpacrock
04-28-2007, 05:52 PM
That doesn't make any sence, you are a dumb ass.
I like the Kliq but I see you posting Kliq sigs in every thread so I get the urge to give you Bret Hart reps.

BigDaddyCool
04-28-2007, 06:24 PM
I like the Kliq but I see you posting Kliq sigs in every thread so I get the urge to give you Bret Hart reps.

I still don't follow.

hb2k
04-28-2007, 06:44 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2hml0Nu3X0s"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2hml0Nu3X0s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Chuck Jones
04-28-2007, 09:36 PM
I'm getting Flashbacks to the Big Lebowski everytime someone says shut up CC in every thread.

hb2k
04-28-2007, 09:52 PM
Shut The Fuck Up Donnie.

YOUR Hero
04-28-2007, 10:06 PM
You guys better stop spaming threads like it's the casual forum.

Mr. Nerfect
04-29-2007, 07:28 PM
I never used to like the name 2 Cold Scorpio, but it's so much better than Flash Funk. Perhaps they should just combine the two and call him "Flash Scorpio" or "Flash Cold Scorpio"?

I would love to see the guy on ECW, as part of the New Breed vs. Originals feud, but meh, I see that turning into CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke soon, anyway, so unless they stick him with Burke as yet another third faction in the feud (Originals vs. New Breed vs. a third stable would actually be interesting), I'd rather see him on RAW or SmackDown!.

RAW has a lot more options for him, in my opinion. He could become a coach for Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin. That would be pretty cool. On SmackDown!, he would get a chance to work longer matches, though, and JBL could put him over. Let's face it, he's going to be Flash Funk, so they might as well have him feud with MVP on SmackDown!. A program over the two over the United States Championship isn't too hard to see.