PDA

View Full Version : Shawn to SmackDown? According to site, it's in the works.

darkpower
05-02-2007, 05:13 PM
Sorry if this was posted before. I just thought this was worth discussing and I was too lazy to check.

I actually clicked on a "bullshit" headline that was below a legit story at Rajah, and I was thinking "ok, this has to be wrong" or bullshit. But www.sescoops.com (http://www.sescoops.com/), the link I was directed to, actually HAD the story at www.sescoops.com/wwe/Shawn_Michaels_Moving_To_SmackDown.shtml (http://www.sescoops.com/wwe/Shawn_Michaels_Moving_To_SmackDown.shtml). It's not sourced, but it's interesting to speculate about it, and just because it's unsourced doesn't mean it isn't true.

For months there have been rumors that Shawn Michaels would be moved to the SmackDown! brand. Now that The Undertaker has suffered a serious biceps injury and will be out of action until 2008, the chances of HBK jumping to Friday nights are greater than ever.

There are talks of moving him to SmackDown! after his program with John Cena is over.

What do you think?

I would say "ABOUT DAMN TIME THEY MOVED HIM TO ANOTHER SHOW!!"

PepperCarrotMan
05-02-2007, 05:22 PM
OMG please WWE have HBK take the title from Taker and not Craptista!

Rob
05-02-2007, 05:32 PM
He already refused to go to Smackdown twice.

Londoner
05-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Not sure, part of me wants to see HBK beat SuperCena first. This is probably Cena playing politics backstage trying to stop this from happening, for all we know!

AdrianM
05-02-2007, 05:42 PM
ok, this is what it looks like to me.

HBK couldn't beat Cena, so he goes to smackdown because he knows he can beat taker and get the title. Makes HBK look like a bitch IMO

HeartBreakMan2k
05-02-2007, 05:45 PM
HBK SHOULD UNIFY THE WORLD TITLES

FTW

Kane Knight
05-02-2007, 05:53 PM
We need a tri-brand DX. Hunter on Raw, Michaels on Smackdown and...Ummm...X-Pac on ECW.

Pardeep 619
05-02-2007, 05:58 PM
Not sure, part of me wants to see HBK beat SuperCena first. This is probably Cena playing politics backstage trying to stop this from happening, for all we know!

Doubt it

Team Sheep
05-02-2007, 05:59 PM
I think it would be great. Shawn has done pretty much everything on Raw now.

All the new refreshing storylines he could have on Smackdown are endless.

Londoner
05-02-2007, 06:02 PM
HBK/Kennedy would be perfect.

Rob
05-02-2007, 06:03 PM
He already refused to go to Smackdown twice.

Did people miss this the first time I said it?

PepperCarrotMan
05-02-2007, 06:11 PM

Vince : Shawn, we want you on Smackdown...

Shawn Michaels : NO!

Bobby Lashley : Line stealing BATHTURD!

*destroys HBK*

Vince : Bobby, do YOU want to go to Smackdown?

Bobby Lashley : NO! *googly eyes*

Vince : *sigh* Oh, Doug Basham! Wanna go to Smackdown?

Doug Basham : Vince you released me...

Vince : DAMN IT!

IC Champion
05-02-2007, 06:12 PM
Didnt Shawn vito the move to Smackdown like a year and a half ago?

PepperCarrotMan
05-02-2007, 06:15 PM
Didnt Shawn vito the move to Smackdown like a year and a half ago?

Yes he did vito the move to Smackdown! by putting on a dress.

Vince was distracted by his manliness and forgot all about the move :shifty:

Kane Knight
05-02-2007, 08:46 PM

Dude, haven't you learned anything?

Wrestling.

Fans.

NEVER.

Let.

the Facts.

Get.

In.

the Way.

PERIOD.

The One
05-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Dude, haven't you learned anything?

Wrestling.

Fans.

NEVER.

Let.

the Facts.

Get.

In.

the Way.

PERIOD.

We all know Canadian/Hart Marks certainly don't. :p

No seriously, he isn't going to move unless it comes with a lighter work load and basically a straight shot for the title. MICHAELS is easily WWE's most over face (in that unlike Cena, he gets constant cheers). They won't throw him on the B show, he doesn't want to go. He has said he doesn't like the taped atmosphere.

Kane Knight
05-02-2007, 09:06 PM

No seriously, he isn't going to move unless it comes with a lighter work load and basically a straight shot for the title. MICHAELS is easily WWE's most over face (in that unlike Cena, he gets constant cheers). They won't throw him on the B show, he doesn't want to go. He has said he doesn't like the taped atmosphere.

So...Who should he feud with on Smackdown?

Knowing WWE, they'll probably throw him in with Henry and kill him.

Blue Demon
05-02-2007, 09:11 PM

YOU SCREWED BRET! YOU SCREWED BRET!

M-A-G
05-02-2007, 09:11 PM
They're gonna move him while he's in the middle of the hottest feud on Raw? Bullsh*t.

darkpower
05-03-2007, 02:22 AM

Not exactly, but there might not be a choice right now. He might HAVE to go to SD regardless of whether he wants to or not.

But I think he might be more willing now that things on SD has been better now.

James Steele
05-03-2007, 02:36 AM
HBK is carrying the WWE on his back...AGAIN! Its like 1996-1997 all over again.

The One
05-03-2007, 09:42 AM
HBK is carrying the WWE on his back...AGAIN! Its like 1996-1997 all over again.

Even before that, really all he was doing was sharing the load with NASH and HALL.

DAMN iNATOR
05-03-2007, 10:34 AM
One thing I for sure DO NOT want to see is Vince seeing this as an opportunity to ship Trips over to SD! when he returns and do some
sort of ridiculous DX storyline on SmackDown! Sure most people would eat it up, but most of us "smart" fans would be all, "been there, done that:roll:..."

Also interesting speculation by one of the article writers on the site RE: The Undertaker situation was saying *SPOILERS* [DON'T READ FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE MAIN EVENT OF NEXT WEEK'S SMACKDOWN! YOU'VE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED.] that they could decide to go the route of having Taker beat Batista in a Steel Cage match for the World Heavyweight Championship, and then have Kennedy show up and cash in the briefcase for the title, which probably will NOT happen, seeing as how Kennedy already "announced" this past Monday on RAW that he was cashing in the briefcase at WM 24, but I guess anything could change...

Theo Dious
05-03-2007, 10:40 AM
which probably will NOT happen, seeing as how Kennedy already "announced" this past Monday on RAW that he was cashing in the briefcase at WM 24

I can't believe people actually expect that to happen. He's a HEEL, they LIE.

PepperCarrotMan
05-03-2007, 10:45 AM

I don't see WWE giving the title to Kennedy this early when they have their favorite (well behind Cena) Batista to give the title to.

Theo Dious
05-03-2007, 10:50 AM
I don't really expect to see them hand it to him next week, but I really don't think he'll be holding onto that case until WM24.

tucsonspeed6
05-03-2007, 11:40 AM
Kennedy could say that his announcement was just to throw Taker off his guard.

Theo Dious
05-03-2007, 12:01 PM
That's what I've been thinking. Having a "Mr Money in the Bank" should theoretically put every champion on his guard. By claiming that he is going to wait until the last possible moment to use it, he gives them a false sense of security. It's genius heel tactic. You don't have to be called Guererro to lie in a storyline, after all.

hb2k
05-03-2007, 01:42 PM
"No" to this thread.

BigDaddyCool
05-03-2007, 05:20 PM
HBK SHOULD UNIFY THE WORLD TITLES

<s>FTW</s>K4L

darkpower
05-04-2007, 12:03 AM
"No" to this thread.

:wtf:

PepperCarrotMan
05-04-2007, 09:10 AM
"No" to this thread.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b96/mcreckless/BobbyLashley.jpg

NO!

Kane Knight
05-04-2007, 10:15 AM

If he cheats and steals, he'll be more Eddie than Eddie Junior...I mean, Rey....

...Mysterio....

St. Jimmy
05-04-2007, 12:28 PM
The Kliq doesn't work Tuesdays, obviously.

Kane Knight
05-04-2007, 12:56 PM
The Kliq doesn't work Thursdays, obviously.

Kane Knight
The Kliq doesn't work Fridays, obviously.

Kane Knight
The Kliq doesn't work ALLEYAAALEYAAAAA, obviously.

Xero
05-04-2007, 01:00 PM

NO!
ROFL

I don't know why, but I found that extremely funny. :rofl:

tucsonspeed6
05-04-2007, 03:41 PM

NO!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sBRUp8YZ-FI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sBRUp8YZ-FI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

PepperCarrotMan
05-04-2007, 04:10 PM
The Kliq doesn't work Tuesdays, obviously.

You say you're the Kliq and you don't work Tuesday, I say you're the Kliq and you're BATHTURDS!

Super V
05-04-2007, 05:39 PM
Actually he told me on MSN that he has no objections going to SmackDown anymore now that he's done his main event feud with Cena for WrestleMania.

CSL
05-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Actually he told me on MSN that he has no objections going to SmackDown anymore now that he's done his main event feud with Cena for WrestleMania.

Erm...

PepperCarrotMan
05-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Erm...

HBK : I'm not going on Smackdown!

WWE : Okay...

HBK taps to Cena.

WWE : I lolled!

HBK : :o Fine, I'm going to Smackdown.

Super V
05-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Erm...
It was sarcasm.

Destor
05-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Actually he told me on MSN that he has no objections going to SmackDown anymore now that he's done his main event feud with Cena for WrestleMania.lol, I love you.

Destor
05-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Gonna pron rep you Remy.

Mr. Nerfect
05-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Um, to clarify, why does Shawn Michaels refusing to go to SmackDown! last year mean he will never go to SmackDown! in his life? I missed the part which explained what would happen if circumstances changed.

I doubt it will happen, but I have seem credible sites talking about someone moving to SmackDown!, Shawn Michaels and Edge being the names brought up the most. I think Edge is more likely, just because they have Batista, Kane and Chris Benoit on the face side. I mean, Shawn Michaels has Mr. Kennedy on the heel side. Maybe MVP and Finlay. Actually Shawn Michaels heading over would be awesome.

Won't happen, though. And not because he refused to in the past. More likely because he doesn't want to now, and even if he did, the WWE love RAW too much, and SmackDown! too little.