PDA

View Full Version : WTF?!

The One
05-07-2007, 01:06 PM
John Cena vs. Randy Orton is like the biggest match possible for the future. And what have they done with it? Wasted their first one on one meeting on a throw away match at the Eddie SmackDown, and now they're doing their second match for free on RAW. This is a match that if booked right could mean HUGE bucks for WWE, way to blow it.

McLegend
05-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Doing that match on the Eddie tribute show wasn't a bad idea. It might be a bad idea to do it now, but will see.

And this is far less worse then putting Sting and Kurt Angle or Christian and Sting on free tv.

Xero
05-07-2007, 01:11 PM
Didn't they have one other match after the Eddie show?

BigDaddyCool
05-07-2007, 01:17 PM
My question is, how is this punishing Orton? I mean, this could be big bucks for him and company, and Cena down the road and they are wasting it on free tv. So if it was an attempt to punish Orton, Cena and WWE are also getting punished just as much. And if that isn't the punish, then having him mainevent Raw will teach him not to tear up hotel rooms. Next time he tears up a hotel room, I'm pretty sure that will really steam WWE, so much so that they put the title around his waist and give him a 7 month title riegn, that will teach the bastard.

The One
05-07-2007, 01:27 PM
Orton is the shit though. I've been saying it for 3+ years now, and I will continue to say it, Orton is going to be THE heel of the future.

BigDaddyCool
05-07-2007, 01:39 PM
Orton is the shit though. I've been saying it for 3+ years now, and I will continue to say it, Orton is going to be THE heel of the future.

I still disagree with that. He'll be high in the card in the future, but he'll never be the man.

Xero
05-07-2007, 01:44 PM
I think he'll always be the upper card's Val Venis. He'll get the title once in a while but mostly just be a high level enhancement talent.

Londoner
I agree with BDC, which is strange.

IC Champion
If he can get his act togather, otherwise he'll just become an over jobber to the main eventers.

Stickman
05-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Did you expect anything different from the WWE?

dude extreme
05-07-2007, 01:48 PM
Could have main evented Summer Slam atleast. They even spoiled the HBK Cena match on Raw. they could have used it for Backlash.

The One
05-07-2007, 01:48 PM
The guy is only 26-27 somewhere around there. He has so much gas left in the tank, and is already one of the best guys to generate heat today. Really the only person who can top him is Edge, and that's still just the remains of fucking Lita. I think WWE really needs to capitalize on how much of a real life prick/shit head he is and run with that. He could be the next Triple H. He's the youngest World Champ, and that alone could take him places. I think if Jericho comes back to RAW, between MICHAELS, Jericho, Cena, Edge, Orton, and an eventual returning TRIPLE H....that is one damn fine Main Event scene, dare I say it, even approaching the quality of the year 2000 or so.

BigDaddyCool
05-07-2007, 01:53 PM
I'm not saying he isn't young or doesn't have years left. I am saying that he is only a number 2 heel at best.

Impeccable
05-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Why don't they just capitalize on his "out of character" reputation and market Orton as a bag shitting jerk. I'm telling you, using real life angles is definately the way forward.[/Matt Hardy]

IC Champion
05-07-2007, 02:09 PM
Orton has the potentiel to be the next big heel and be on top for years. They could have even took him places after Triple H turned on him, but they just jobbed to HHH and then he become just another mid carder. Now after Rated-RKO breaking up they can finally capitilize on his heat, and have him and Edge feud with no one being the face or the heel. Edge/Orton feud has alot of poteniel and could be really good, only it wont be handled right and Orton will probably end up getting burried.

Theo Dious
05-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Every Hulk Hogan needs a Randy Savage; I think Orton will end up being Cena's.

Londoner
05-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Its not that big a deal really since it will end with Khali causing the match to finish with a DQ.

Jordan
05-07-2007, 04:10 PM
I hope he gets STUF'ed! Hahaha bastard.

Jordan
05-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Anyone says shit about my typo, I will fucking eat you whole.

DAMN iNATOR
05-07-2007, 04:54 PM

...and then get STUF'ed (in the ass by Kano):shifty: ...

Theo Dious
05-08-2007, 09:47 AM

Um, you CAN edit your own posts, y'know.