PDA

View Full Version : Psychopathic Records

ron the dial
05-08-2007, 12:35 AM
This paragraph will more than likely only apply to Anybody Thrilla, unless there are other fans Psychopathic on TPWW that I am unaware of. Do you still listen to any of the new stuff that they put out? When did you start listening? Who is you favorite act on the label? Etc.

To everyone else: please inform me how much you hate ICP and the like.

Blitz
05-08-2007, 12:57 AM
I heard a Zug Izland song I liked. Other than that, nah.

ron the dial
05-08-2007, 01:21 AM
That's funny, too because I think that Zug Izland was the worst thing to come off of Psychopathic. We can find no common ground on this subject. :(

Blitz
05-08-2007, 01:27 AM
Well, their only good song was a cover. So they aren't really the reason it was good.

thedamndest
05-08-2007, 08:07 PM
I have gone on record in a previous thread about being a former Juggalo. I stopped listening around the sixth joker's card, it just didn't do it for me like Riddlebox/Malenko did. I ended up liking Twiztid better than I did new ICP. Marz was okay, but I guess he doesn't really count. So yeah, I guess I got out right before Psychopathic became big (relative to what it was previously).

ron the dial
05-08-2007, 08:10 PM
Damn. How did I forget about you, thedamndest? We have discussed this in the past.

I echo the sentiment of liking Twiztid more than ICP. It seems like as soon as ICP started adding other acts to the label they started putting less effort into their own music. I really enjoyed both discs of the Sixth Joker's Card, but everything else by ICP after Milenko pretty much sucks. Especially The Tempest.

Blaze is bad ass, and Boondox has potential. His new EP is actually what inspired me to post this thread. Great beats, he just needs to stop being so derivative with his lyrics. Yes, I understand that it's the wicked shit. But try not to copy everybody else before you ffs.

I wish that ABK and Esham would have stuck around for a bit longer, but I understand why they left.

ddpBANG
05-08-2007, 09:04 PM
I echo the sentiment of liking Twiztid more than ICP. It seems like as soon as ICP started adding other acts to the label they started putting less effort into their own music. I really enjoyed both discs of the Sixth Joker's Card, but everything else by ICP after Milenko pretty much sucks. Especially The Tempest.

:yes:

Better Than You
05-08-2007, 10:09 PM
TWIZTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

thedamndest
05-08-2007, 10:09 PM
I think some of why I stopped listening to ICP as much is that it became the Violent J show. Granted, he usually did more, but after awhile it was like, Shaggy 2 WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO?

Also, Psychopathic Rydas was sweet.

Better Than You
05-08-2007, 10:27 PM
J is the better of the two.

Better Than You
05-08-2007, 10:27 PM
imo

ron the dial
05-08-2007, 11:55 PM
J is definitely the better of the two. Wizard of the Hood was fucking awesome. There were a lot of guest spots, but who's was the smallest (aside from ABK)? Shaggy. Fuck the Fuck Off was weak.

The Rydas are hilarious. I went to the Gathering in '03, and they were a special guest appearance during what was supposed to be a seminar. They rode up in black trucks all decked out in flannel and bandanas.

PorkSoda
05-09-2007, 09:55 AM
I used to listen to ICP all the time. I stopped around Bizaar. It was fun.

Kris P Lettus
05-09-2007, 03:41 PM
I used to rock some ICP and the like "back in the day".. The Great Malenko was prolly my fav album..

Dunno why I stopped digging them..

G
05-09-2007, 04:38 PM
you all need jesus in your life

Kris P Lettus
05-09-2007, 04:44 PM
I have Jesus in my life..