PDA

View Full Version : the most precious commodity that the wwe possess right now is...

dude extreme
05-12-2007, 08:28 AM
the united-states championship. It is the most priceless thing that the wwe possess right now. All the other titles have been pissed on like...
wwe title: Mr.McMahon
ecw title: Mr.McMahon
world title: David Arq. and a 165 lbs. 9 time cruiserweight champion.
ic title: chyna.
cruiser title: jacqulen.

CSL
05-12-2007, 08:48 AM
lol

PepperCarrotMan
05-12-2007, 09:20 AM
Lies.

This is the most precious commodity that the WWE posseses right now :

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/m/montelvontaviousporter/10.jpg

BigDaddyCool
05-12-2007, 12:23 PM
the united-states championship. It is the most priceless thing that the wwe possess right now. All the other titles have been pissed on like...

David Arquette never held the world title, he held the WCW title. While the world title looks like the WCW title, they aren't the same.

I have no problem with Mr. McMahon being a WWE champion, he has the build for it and I don't think he disgraced it in any way.

The ECW title on the other hand...he shouldn't have one.

What is wrong with Chyna being a IC champion? He was booked correctly at the time.

Jacqulen held the Light Heavywieght title, not the cruiserwieght...unless they merged the histories together, then you forgot about Medusa.

Pardeep 619
05-12-2007, 01:30 PM
Jacqueline was Cruiserweight champion in 2004. She beat Chavo for the belt

Corkscrewed
05-12-2007, 03:22 PM
What is wrong with Chyna being a IC champion? He was booked correctly at the time.

:lol: Yes I know that was intentional, but it still gave me a chuckle.

Rammsteinmad
05-12-2007, 04:17 PM
:rofl: at that Chyna line.

Jeritron
05-12-2007, 04:24 PM
absurd thread

Xero
05-12-2007, 04:27 PM
By the way, nothing beats this "Shut the Fuck Up"...

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/Wrestling/sidthefuckup.jpg

Mr. Nerfect
05-12-2007, 04:36 PM
When MVP wins the United States Championship at Judgment Day, he should bust out a new version of the belt. Don't make it a spinner variant, but he seems like the kind of guy to only accept a Championship worthy of his greatness.

Theo Dious
05-12-2007, 07:52 PM

The US title was held by a man calling himself Hugh G Rection. Chyna and Jacqueline were better representatives for their straps than that.

Theo Dious
05-12-2007, 07:53 PM
Incidentally, "jacqulen" wasn't even the worst female to hold that title.

IC Champion
05-12-2007, 08:05 PM
The US title was held by a man calling himself Hugh G Rection. Chyna and Jacqueline were better representatives for their straps than that.
LOL, I believe the US title has actually been given away hasnt it.

Volchok
05-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Was it the US or TV title that was found by Hacksaw in the trash can?

The Genius
05-12-2007, 09:50 PM
tv title

Pardeep 619
05-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Booker T gave away the US title to Kanyon in WWE

Tazz Dan
05-12-2007, 11:36 PM
David Arquette never held the world title, he held the WCW title. While the world title looks like the WCW title, they aren't the same.

I have no problem with Mr. McMahon being a WWE champion, he has the build for it and I don't think he disgraced it in any way.

The ECW title on the other hand...he shouldn't have one.

Jacqulen held the Light Heavywieght title, not the cruiserwieght...unless they merged the histories together, then you forgot about Medusa.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="70%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>vBulletin Message</TD></TR><TR><TD class=panelsurround align=middle><!-- main error message -->You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BigDaddyCool again.
<!-- / main error message -->

<!-- <input type="submit" class="button" value="Go Back" accesskey="s" onclick="history.back(1); return false" />
--></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- forum jump -->

Kane Knight
05-12-2007, 11:57 PM
I'd say their most precious commodity is their name. Without the semblence of the former WWF, they would probably be drawing TNA numbers.

Though if they had properly used Rob Conway, they would be in the low 6.xes.

M-A-G
05-13-2007, 12:47 AM
7.xes :roll:

El Fangel
05-13-2007, 12:50 AM
I'd say their most precious commodity is their name. Without the semblence of the former WWF, they would probably be drawing TNA numbers.

Though if they had properly used Rob Conway, they would be in the low 6.xes.
They kept 2/3 of thier former name, and retained 1/3 of there former viewers.

Mr. Nerfect
05-13-2007, 02:10 AM
They kept 2/3 of thier former name, and retained 1/3 of there former viewers.

If they were smart enough to do the math, that would tell them something. :y:

Theo Dious
05-14-2007, 10:32 AM
Was it the US or TV title that was found by Hacksaw in the trash can?

Yeah, Scott Hall threw it away, and Hacksaw found it during an angle where he was forced to be a janitor or something.

Odd though, since I'm pretty sure it wasn't even in the same arena.

Makes sense though, that wouldn't have been the only bag of trash WCW dragged from place to place during that time.

Outsider
05-14-2007, 11:02 AM
Yeah, Scott Hall threw it away, and Hacksaw found it during an angle where he was forced to be a janitor or something.

Odd though, since I'm pretty sure it wasn't even in the same arena.

Makes sense though, that wouldn't have been the only bag of trash WCW dragged from place to place during that time.

I believe it was actually several weeks, if not months later.

Theo Dious
05-14-2007, 11:14 AM
From wrestling-titles.com

Scott Hall 11/21/99 Toronto, ON
Awarded; abandoned on 11/29/00 when Hall and/or Kevin Nash throws the belt into a trash can.

Jim Duggan 02/16/00 Bethlehem, PA Title is revived when Duggan finds the belt in trash can; declared vacant by WCW executives Eric Bischoff and Vince Russo on 04/10/00 in Denver, CO; abandoned when WCW brand is aqcuired by WWF in 03/01.

So basically it was carried in a trash can from arena to arena for just under 3 months, and actually crossed a national border. So the WCW World Television Champion was, for about 3 months, a trash can. :rofl:

lort
05-14-2007, 11:55 AM
Duggan's TV title run was fantastic! I remember he nearly beat Goldberg once on Nitro. That might have been after the TV title was retired actually...

His Canadian Heel run was also gold!

Yay for Duggan.