PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit

Kane Knight
05-14-2007, 09:24 PM
I know we all joked about Snitsky looking like Kane, but I saw those promos that have run this and last, and I fucking thought it WAS Kane. Jesus, are they making him Kane 2.0 or something?

KingofOldSchool
05-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Short answer: Yes.

Xero
05-14-2007, 10:13 PM
Long answer: He didn't want to have a gap put in his teeth so he settled for gingivitis.

KingofOldSchool
05-14-2007, 10:50 PM
Long answer: He didn't want to have a gap put in his teeth so he settled for gingivitis.

But it wasn't his fault, all of that feet sucking is bad for you.

Theo Dious
05-15-2007, 12:05 AM
I know we all joked about Snitsky looking like Kane, but I saw those promos that have run this and last, and I fucking thought it WAS Kane. Jesus, are they making him Kane 2.0 or something?

How about a freaking spoiler warning?! :rant:
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
:shifty:

Kane Knight
05-15-2007, 12:08 AM
You should have used the Gohan deal. ;)

Stickman
05-15-2007, 01:42 PM
I totally thought the same thing

DAMN iNATOR
05-15-2007, 03:34 PM
You should have used the Gohan deal. ;)

Was that the dude who spazzed out, and was like, “WTF! Thanx for ruining WrestleMania for this year for me in what would have been my only mark-out moment of the year! I’ll see you all after April 4th!...”:?:

Theo Dious
05-15-2007, 03:37 PM
I wanted to, but I couldn't find it to copy it.

Kane Knight
05-15-2007, 04:09 PM
Was that the dude who spazzed out, and was like, “WTF! Thanx for ruining WrestleMania for this year for me in what would have been my only mark-out moment of the year! I’ll see you all after April 4th!...”:?:

That would be him.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining Austins return, thank you for ruining what would have been my only mark out moment in a year.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TYPE "SPOILERS" WHEN YOU TYPE WHAT THE SPOILER IS RIGHT BESIDE IT!!!!!!!!!

Now I know Austin is confirmed, he is my favourite wrestler, hearing his damn music hit would have made me mark out so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "Wrestlmania 21 major spoilers" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why mark for spoilers when the spoiler is right beside where you mark for spoilers.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, i am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters until Wrestlemania is over, see you all April fourth.

Mercury Bullet
05-15-2007, 06:55 PM
WHAT THE FUCK?

THANK YOU FOR SPOILING WHO THE POSTER WAS THE SPAZZED OUT AND MADE THAT RIDICULOUS POST THAT WAS GOING TO BE MY ONE AND ONLY....

Okay, yeh, on topic...I wish they would have a Kane-Snitsky feud if Kane really is going to take time off or retire anytime soon. Reveal it to be Snitsky that was the fake Kane before, put him over Kane in the end, have Snitsky wear the Kane mask from then on and refer to him as Kane.

Maybe. :y: or :n: ?