PDA

View Full Version : Nazism on TPWW (PC gone mad)

Hudamania
02-23-2004, 03:18 PM
The banning of Hudamaniac is PC gone mad. People whose opinions contradict those who run the forum and have original views can are restrained from having views. Freedom of Speech is something that's obviously not allowed here, and it becomes more and more obvious that each poster here sucks up to each other. The forum's pathetic as those who have a ''different'' opinion are ridiculed and banned, why people bother posting on here to just suck up, slag off and have a universal opinion is beyond me.

Nacho Man
02-23-2004, 03:19 PM
People don't post to suck up, they post because they share a passion for the entertainment that is wrestling, if you have nothing better to do with your time than bitch about wrestling forums then I suggest you go somewhere else- everyone is entitled to freedom of speech- it just means that dumbasses like you get a voice.... Get a grip, get a life, and get lost.

and wtf is 'Hudamania'!? :roll:

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 03:21 PM
Freedom of speech is very often used around here.

You're not innocent here.

Just shut up and go awya.

Nacho Man
02-23-2004, 03:23 PM
How can you be not innocent in regards to free speech!?

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 03:28 PM
How can you be not innocent in regards to free speech!?

He's complaining about freedom of speech. Hegot his SN banned for being a twat. I didn't say the two were the same.

ColdwaVer
02-23-2004, 03:28 PM
Freedom of Speech is something that's obviously not allowed here,

Go read the user agreement you agreed to every time you signed up, jackass.

Hudamania
02-23-2004, 03:30 PM
Well you know something brother, Hudamania is the new big thing sweeping the forums. Cos you live the hudamaniac way of eating your lard, saying your profanities and revoltuionising message board entertainment. You see, Hudamania is running wild, and it doesn't stand for you 'squares' out there standing in it's way and 'Sassing' it. Where i'm from, Hudamania, we believe in free speech!

But the brother's got one question for you ''Kane Knight'', if that's your real name......WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN HUDAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!?!

*Rips off vest, and poses to show off while running wild on Kane Knight*.

Nacho Man
02-23-2004, 03:31 PM
He's complaining about freedom of speech. Hegot his SN banned for being a twat. I didn't say the two were the same.

ahh, okay, sorry, thought that was a jab at me.

Rock Bottom
02-23-2004, 03:32 PM
Seek help.

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 03:33 PM
ahh, okay, sorry, thought that was a jab at me.

Don't worry. I try my hardest not to be subtle. If I'm jabbing you, you'll notice. :)

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 03:33 PM
Well you know something brother, Hudamania is the new big thing sweeping the forums. Cos you live the hudamaniac way of eating your lard, saying your profanities and revoltuionising message board entertainment. You see, Hudamania is running wild, and it doesn't stand for you 'squares' out there standing in it's way and 'Sassing' it. Where i'm from, Hudamania, we believe in free speech!

But the brother's got one question for you ''Kane Knight'', if that's your real name......WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN HUDAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!?!

*Rips off vest, and poses to show off while running wild on Kane Knight*.

:lol:

Someone forgot their happy pills this morning.

Rock Bottom
02-23-2004, 03:34 PM

Someone forgot their happy pills this morning.

I think they just took too many.

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 03:37 PM
I think they just took too many.

that could be.

At the point where you're cutting promos on someone on the internet, you KNOW you've lost it.

<h1>IF YOU SMELLLALALA...

What the Knight...

Is Cookin'...</h1>

:shifty:

Rock Bottom
02-23-2004, 03:40 PM
that could be.

At the point where you're cutting promos on someone on the internet, you KNOW you've lost it.

Yeah, and what's worse is he probably hears the theme music after he is done.

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 03:46 PM
Yeah, and what's worse is he probably hears the theme music after he is done.

Played by eiether Jesus or Charlie Manson. They're both popular voices in people's heads...

Disturbed316
02-23-2004, 03:48 PM
fuc</>k off already

Hudamania
02-23-2004, 03:51 PM
This thread back up what i've said in the first post. Someone has a different opinion and everyone sucks up to each other to increase their 'rep' and suck up. You can't argue/debate, and when you do you either back up what i say or you resort to idiotic insults. The only brain cell on this site seems to be held by Nacho Man.

Disturbed316
02-23-2004, 03:52 PM
It's hard to debate when people post such shit topics

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 03:53 PM
What did you smoke to get this paranoid.

Nacho Man
02-23-2004, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the praise... but I'd rather NOT be aligned with you.

Funky Fly
02-23-2004, 03:54 PM
that could be.

<h1>IF YOU SMELLLALALA...

What the Knight...

Is Cookin'...</h1>

:shifty:

K1AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 03:55 PM
K1AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y...2...KY!

The Naitch
02-23-2004, 04:05 PM
Hudamania can join dx fantic in the Dark_Kane family bus.

TheYoungDominant
02-23-2004, 04:06 PM
ummm...ok.... :shifty: :shifty:

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 04:07 PM
Knight Fact:

Kane Knight has just come back from the bathroom, where he took a Hudamania and wiped his dx fantic.

Corkscrewed
02-23-2004, 04:09 PM
The banning of Hudamaniac is PC gone mad. People whose opinions contradict those who run the forum and have original views can are restrained from having views. Freedom of Speech is something that's obviously not allowed here, and it becomes more and more obvious that each poster here sucks up to each other. The forum's pathetic as those who have a ''different'' opinion are ridiculed and banned, why people bother posting on here to just suck up, slag off and have a universal opinion is beyond me.

Hi Dark Kane! :wave:

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 04:10 PM
If you think that you're entitled to say everything you want, walk up to the PResident and threaten to kill him.

And that's not even the internet.

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 04:10 PM
Hi Dark Kane! :wave:

Hi!

Oh...:shifty:

Corkscrewed
02-23-2004, 04:12 PM

Razor Rybek
02-23-2004, 04:16 PM
Dictionary Definition - HUDAMANIA - A form of mental desiese, related to demensia. Commonly brought on by hevay spells of binge drinking and crack smoking. Common syptoms include talking out of one's arse, beleiving one's self to be someone he is not i.e split personality and permanent ugliness!!

el fregadero
02-23-2004, 04:19 PM
<font color=teal>lol

This almost makes me want to become a regular in the wrestling forum again.

Almost...</font>

Loose Cannon
02-23-2004, 04:43 PM
Hudamania can join dx fantic in the Dark_Kane family bus.

Yep, another one. That's like 4 this week.

Rob
02-23-2004, 04:46 PM
Dictionary Definition - HUDAMANIA - A form of mental desiese, related to demensia. Commonly brought on by hevay spells of binge drinking and crack smoking. Common syptoms include talking out of one's arse, beleiving one's self to be someone he is not i.e split personality and permanent ugliness!!

:lol: :y:

Loose Cannon
02-23-2004, 04:49 PM

you forgot.....and drinking Dark Kane's koolaid.

The Naitch
02-23-2004, 04:54 PM
Yep, another one. That's like 4 this week.

FFS, somebody please give Dark_Kane a condom. He'll over populate this forum with cancer of the rectum.

loopydate
02-23-2004, 05:06 PM
Okay, what the hell happened? I get sick and leave the boards for a weekend and...

Loose Cannon
02-23-2004, 05:08 PM
Okay, what the hell happened? I get sick and leave the boards for a weekend and...

Well basically, Dark Kane came back yesterday and spammed the sh** out of the boards. Apparently, now there are all these new posters who seem to act like Dark Kane. It's like he sent his followers in here or something.

The Naitch
02-23-2004, 05:10 PM
The druids

Razor Rybek
02-23-2004, 05:12 PM
They are everywhere, be afraid :eek:

There could be one in this thread right now :shifty:

Kane Knight
Except he's playing the part of all his druids too.

Kane Knight
This guy's gonna be banned...

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 05:13 PM
Not because he's an ass, though...

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 05:13 PM
Because TPWW can't afford to the the TRUTH get out...

The Naitch
02-23-2004, 05:14 PM
Who plays the role of Paul Bearer?

Kane Knight
Triple A stands for Aryans always Ascend...

Kane Knight
RDD stands for Religions Defiled Daily...

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 05:15 PM
Your Hero stands for...Uhhhhh...Well, he's the Nazi Superman ideal...

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 05:16 PM
...And Da King...

He's actually the token player, there to convince people that TPWW isn't behind the Holocaust of the minorities who post here...After all, we haven't heard frm ZEEBO lately...

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 05:16 PM
And I wonder why people think I'm on drugs.

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 05:26 PM
CONSPIRACY SPAM!

Loose Cannon
02-23-2004, 05:41 PM
Oh boy, looks like Dark Kane got a hold of KK. He must of forced KK to drink his koolaid while reciting "The Debating Rules" posted in his lair.

Ian
02-23-2004, 05:46 PM
Zis iz intolerable. Zis vill end immediately or zere vill be conziquences.

The Naitch
02-23-2004, 05:47 PM
Dark Kane "probed" KK during the 13 Druid invasion that they do every year in KK's hometown this time of the year.

KK, we cannot help you anymore. You are now property of Dark Kane

Ian
02-23-2004, 05:49 PM
I am varning you zis vill cease.

Nacho Man
02-23-2004, 05:52 PM
Okay, if both Hudamania and Hudamaniac were Dark_Kane, wouldn't it stand to reason that only one could be online at any given time? Because...errr... they both are.

Ian
02-23-2004, 05:53 PM
vot iz ze meaning of zis, zere iz going to be trouble in ze minute.

Hudamaniac#1
02-23-2004, 05:55 PM
well brothhhhhers! Hudamania is back! My thousdans of hudamaniacs will run wild on all your asses, duuude! Hudamania is here to stay - if you cant keep up, maaan, then get outta the way, cos Hudamania is sweeping the nation (and wrestling forums) It'll revolutionise the way people think, the way people post, and the way people kill Kane's ass around here... cos there's a new man in town, brothhhhher!

There's three ways to do something, maaan - the right way, the wrong way, and the Hudamania way. So stand back, and watch everything you squares hold dear, as your values get swept along with the red and yellow tide.... BROTHHHHHHHHHHHHHER!

(flexes, poses, and laps up mass ovation)

Ian
02-23-2004, 05:56 PM
Fu</>ck off ze ztupid vanker

Hudamania
well brothhhhhers! Hudamania is back! My thousdans of hudamaniacs will run wild on all your asses, duuude! Hudamania is here to stay - if you cant keep up, maaan, then get outta the way, cos Hudamania is sweeping the nation (and wrestling forums) It'll revolutionise the way people think, the way people post, and the way people kill Kane's ass around here... cos there's a new man in town, brothhhhher!

There's three ways to do something, maaan - the right way, the wrong way, and the Hudamania way. So stand back, and watch everything you squares hold dear, as your values get swept along with the red and yellow tide.... BROTHHHHHHHHHHHHHER!

(flexes, poses, and laps up mass ovation)

*Likes what this breath of fresh air has to say.*

Loose Cannon
****turns heel and joins Hudamania in the hostile takeover of TPWW

Ian
02-23-2004, 05:58 PM
zis iz sh</>it already. vy muzt you zuck zo much

Blue Demon
02-23-2004, 06:02 PM

Hudamaniac#1
02-23-2004, 06:07 PM
Listen Brotha, if anyone tries to stop me, they'll be subjected to torture. And I'm here to stay, so I hope it's okay. Listen Dude, TPWW promised me movies, TPWW promised me respect, and it delivered nothing.... *Flexes Bicep*.... I am an ICON!

AS you aren't giving me respect Brotha, I am getting it for myself, and from this moment forth dude, you will be subjected to punishment if you 'hold me down' anymore. If I like you, then the punishment will just be.....

bad. Just bad...... Brothhher

But if I DON'T, then prepare for watching Goldberg Vs Hud Hodan in slo-mo for weeks on end.... ha...ha ha ha.....HAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Hudamania
02-23-2004, 06:07 PM
I’m not gonna react to this provocation brotha….. and this goes out to all of you out there! *Holds hand to ear and fans whipped into frenzy*…. All through my career I have encountered dudes that thought they could end Hudamania, and I Hud’ed up, and beat every one of them. *Poses for crowd, flex’s muscles*
Now you KNOW SOMETHING MEAN KANE…. I’m gonna lay the smackdown on your crippled Nazi ass….. WHATCHA *flexes biceps* GONNA *Flexes triceps DO? WHEN THE *Flexes Thighs* HUDAMANIAC RUNS WILD ON YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU? *Goes Insane, flexes until snaps*

Hudamania is here to stay! And all of Kanes horses... and all of Kanes men.... couldnt put Kane back together again....

hahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whatcha gonna do?! WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHHHHHER?!

Ian
02-23-2004, 06:08 PM
I hate you, the world hates you, god hates you even your mum hates you.

123 kid
02-23-2004, 06:09 PM
STF^

MVP
02-23-2004, 06:30 PM
This belongs in the feedback forum you ****ing idiot.

Mikey
02-23-2004, 06:31 PM
If I didnt have to spread rep around Kane Knight would be getting all of it

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 06:34 PM
Listen Brotha, if anyone tries to stop me, they'll be subjected to torture. And I'm here to stay, so I hope it's okay. Listen Dude, TPWW promised me movies, TPWW promised me respect, and it delivered nothing.... *Flexes Bicep*.... I am an ICON!

AS you aren't giving me respect Brotha, I am getting it for myself, and from this moment forth dude, you will be subjected to punishment if you 'hold me down' anymore. If I like you, then the punishment will just be.....

bad. Just bad...... Brothhher

But if I DON'T, then prepare for watching Goldberg Vs Hud Hodan in slo-mo for weeks on end.... ha...ha ha ha.....HAAAAAAAAAAHHH

*Does massive ammounts of opiates*

Who in the Blue HELL are you?

The Knight does not remember giving you permission to speak. Do you know why?

<h1>IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU KNOW WHY!</h1>

'kay, that's all I've got. This guy must do MAD drugs to spout so much of this.

The Naitch
02-23-2004, 06:35 PM
Hudamania and Hudamania #1 can't even cut a decent promo. Go back to OVW, bruthas.

The Naitch
02-23-2004, 06:41 PM
YO YO YO YO YO

Peep this

Hey yo, Hudamania and his sidekick brother are all whacked up on crack
I heard your promo, I want the 30 seconds of my life back!

so now there's two of them and a bunch of druids
Dark Kane, I'm so proud of you man, you so stoopid!

So KK, if that is the real you, quit being Dark Kane's property
cuz if you are, I'm gonna stick this sword up your ass nice and properly!

So to the Dark_Kane family, you can all suck my dick...
And by the way, the Dark_Kane family bus is a piece of...*raises mic in air*

*Dark Kane strikes me with lighting and I die for an even worse promo*

*Coincidently, the lightning send me back to OVW where now I have to face Randy Orton*

Loose Cannon
02-23-2004, 06:42 PM
Survey Time:

Is Everybody Here to see TPWW? ****pure silence

Or... Or... Is everybody Here to see the.....***crowd chants HWO

Survey Says.....One more for the good guys. Hit the Music

The Naitch
02-23-2004, 06:43 PM
YO YO YO YO YO

Peep this

Hey yo, Hudamania and his sidekick brother are all whacked up on crack
I heard your promo, I want the 30 seconds of my life back!

so now there's two of them and a bunch of druids
Dark Kane, I'm so proud of you man, you so stoopid!

So KK, if that is the real you, quit being Dark Kane's property
cuz if you are, I'm gonna stick this sword up your ass nice and properly!

So to the Dark_Kane family, you can all suck my dick...
And by the way, the Dark_Kane family bus is a piece of...*raises mic in air*

*Dark Kane strikes me with lighting and I die for an even worse promo*

*Coincidently, the lightning send me back to OVW where now I have to face Randy Orton*

The Naitch
02-23-2004, 06:48 PM
Hey yo Caption King,

All those druids is just a feelin'
Dark Kane's the one that makes it oKAAAY....to root for the villain

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 06:49 PM
Hudamania and Hudamania #1 can't even cut a decent promo. Go back to OVW, bruthas.

OVW/ They belong in a backyard powerbombing each others into barbed wired...

The Naitch
02-23-2004, 06:53 PM
with explosive boards too

Loose Cannon
02-23-2004, 06:57 PM
Hey yo Caption King,

All those druids is just a feelin'
Dark Kane's the one that makes it oKAAAY....to root for the villain

I'm making half of TPWW retire and the other half quit.
And just like Hundamaina's promos...You can't stop my sh**

Showstopper
02-23-2004, 07:14 PM
I'd just like to point out the fact that i be representin' the thuggin an' buggin, which, using my Rodney Mack Dictionary, means, the faces.

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 07:24 PM
Let's take up a Paypal collection to get Dark-Kane and hudamaniac laid...

There's gotta be some hooker who'd stoop that low...

Hey, I hear Kano's single...

Jeremy Christian
02-23-2004, 07:44 PM
I love it when newbies try to make a point by creating more people under their control just to support themselves. I swear, ban his IP already. Oh well, promo time, though I suck at it.

The arena goes pitch black. The stage explodes, and "No Leaf Clover" by Metallica plays as Jeremy "The Dragon" Christian makes his way to the ring to the sounds of the audience's distaste for him. He grins his whole way down, hops into the ring, point to the lighting rig, and flames shoot down from it. The arena remains pitch black except for the red light that stays on Jeremy Christian.

Jeremy Christian: Freedom of Speech, eh? You complain that you got banned from TPWW because your view didn't agree with the overall view here in TPWW. Let's see if your view agrees with this- YOU SUCK! You can't cut a promo, you can't "dance" as good as most of us, and your word right now is of no importance to us. You call us the ones who follow in the ways fo hypocracy, however you don't think we should complain when you are the one filling the space as the hypocrite. You have littered the board with crap, and expect not to be banned. You return with a new name, and insult people for banning people. Then you create another board name and try to support yourself. That's more stupid than The Naitch's rhymes! (OCC- Sorry bro) However, you can redeem yourself. All you have to do, is crawl under a rock, and die. Just leave us here in TPWW alone. No more of this shit about who banned who, who has the right to speak, and who is the Nazi.

No, **** this. You know, you should be banned. It's people like you who think that you come to this board thinking that you know all, when you know nothing as compared to most people. I was the same way, back in the day of NCWOwner on the old TPWW boards. I got my ass banned for doing and posting stupid shit, but I returned a week later. Some of us choose to be mature and to grow up, but you still have some work to do. But you choose not to grow up, so take your little banned ass, and get out of here. And take your "Freedom of Speech" shit out of here.

Oh yeah, do you now feel The Dragon's Burn?