PDA

View Full Version : Orton/Cena feud? *Judgement Day spoilage*

D Mac
05-21-2007, 02:34 AM
Now that Cena has beaten Khali and Orton "took out" HBK i'm hoping for a Cena/Orton fued for the belt. It could be very good if booked correctly like Cena/Edge was.

The Naitch
05-21-2007, 02:38 AM
I hope they save it for WrestleMania

Dave Youell
05-21-2007, 03:13 AM
I would of cared about it, if they hadn't already worked a few matches together. It takes away the importance of it.

About 18 months this would of been awesome, as both of them were the next big thing, since then Orton's messed up big time and it's hurt his stature

Anybody Thrilla
05-21-2007, 03:55 AM
It should be fun. Too bad I don't see Randy Orton ever winning a big match again.

Dave Youell
05-21-2007, 06:11 AM
It should be fun. Too bad I don't see Randy Orton ever winning a big match again.
He beat HBK last night....:shifty:

Jeritron
05-21-2007, 07:49 AM
Cena/Edge was booked correctly? From what I saw it was lopsided and underealized

Dave Youell
05-21-2007, 08:08 AM
Cena/Edge was booked correctly? From what I saw it was lopsided and underealized
It served a purpose, which was getting Cena over as a face, but it was a lopsided feud, as Edge was made to look like a bitch throughout it

Mr. Nerfect
05-21-2007, 09:12 AM
I think a John Cena vs. Randy Orton feud is the way to go. It's at least the program they should run heading into One Night Stand. John Cena and Randy Orton could probably work a better match than John Cena and Snitsky.

Slow
05-21-2007, 09:49 AM
Cena/Edge booking was haggard, cause Cena is champion. If booked correctly, he would have been jobbing to Eugene right about now, and Edge would be undisputed champion of everything...

Mr. Nerfect
05-22-2007, 03:47 AM
Never fear, we're getting a continuation of the John Cena vs. Khali feud, because that is what we are all dying to see. :roll:

James Steele
05-22-2007, 05:58 AM
HELL IN A CELL! HELL IN A CELL!

I want to see John Cena no sell being KHALISLAM'd off the top of the new HIAC (that is a lot fucking taller).

Slow
05-22-2007, 06:00 AM
I am SO looking forward to Cena Vs Khali 'wrestling' again i think i may have gouge my eyes out and selotape them to the radiator. Or blu tak, either way

Dave Youell
05-22-2007, 06:08 AM
Kahli/Cena is as good as it's likely to get, the matches are short and it gets Cena over as a face. It's hardly the end of the world that Cena has 2 short matches on 2 PPV's is it?

Everyone complains about him taking up tv and ppv time, yet when he's in a scenario where he's going to be taking up less time you still bitch and moan? There's no pleasing some people

Slow
05-22-2007, 06:16 AM
Nope, i wont be happy unless he's erased from my memory somehow

Dave Youell
05-22-2007, 06:31 AM
Nope, i wont be happy unless he's erased from my memory somehow

'Smithers, use the amnesia ray!'

'You mean the revolver?'

'Yes and don't forget to wipe your own memory once your done!'

RGWhat316
05-22-2007, 01:41 PM
I sure hope that Cena/Khali is over, but somehow I don't think so. Though I do really want to see a drawn out Cena/Orton feud. And technically, Orton is on a winning streak. Cena on RAW 2 weeks ago, even though he wasn't officially announced as the winner, and then over Shawn at Judgment Day.

DAMN iNATOR
05-22-2007, 01:55 PM
Meh, the whole Judgment Day scenario, where on the basis of a technicality, yes Orton did indeed win the match, you’ve got to admit it was under pretty dubious circumstances.

Innovator
05-22-2007, 02:57 PM
Orton is too busy practicing how to take a Pedigree

Arnold HamNegger
05-22-2007, 03:48 PM
I'm not sure what other options they have left on RAW, it has to be Orton right? The way I'd like to see it booked is with a little bit of realism. Have Orton cut an intense promo about how he's been held back in the company because of his so called "anger issues/bad behavior", meanwhile Cena has been nothing but an ass kisser backstage with Vince and basically "chap-sticked" his way to one of the most embarassing title runs in WWE history.

Innovator
05-22-2007, 04:13 PM
Well I heard one option, but I don't want people here to get too excited

Lets just say it had to do with chris j. ..... nah wait too obvious, c. jericho.

Mooияakeя™
05-22-2007, 09:53 PM
Hell, anything but Cena.

Dykstra, Flair, Jeff Hardy, Nitro, Regal... Take your pick. Better than having someone like Khali there. and the mid carders need a push now anyway.

I'd say RVD, but erm, well let's face it, he's gone.

tucsonspeed6
05-23-2007, 11:33 AM
I sure hope that Cena/Khali is over, but somehow I don't think so. Though I do really want to see a drawn out Cena/Orton feud. And technically, Orton is on a winning streak. Cena on RAW 2 weeks ago, even though he wasn't officially announced as the winner, and then over Shawn at Judgment Day.

"Meh. Who needs a winning streak?"
--Batista