PDA

View Full Version : I'm bored so ask me some wrestling questions

Rob
05-22-2007, 04:18 PM
:D

This is actually inspired by a chat me and BDC had on MSN the other day.

Arnold HamNegger
05-22-2007, 04:22 PM
What year do you see WWE going off the air and who will be in the last ever match on RAW?

Rob
05-22-2007, 04:23 PM
What year do you see WWE going off the air and who will be in the last ever match on RAW?

Don't see it going off air. They'll always have TV in some form. Unless wrestling is banned or some shit. And even if it is, they'll figure something out.

Last match on Raw will involve HHH though. Even if it's 50 years.

Arnold HamNegger
05-22-2007, 04:30 PM
Don't see it going off air. They'll always have TV in some form. Unless wrestling is banned or some shit. And even if it is, they'll figure something out.

Last match on Raw will involve HHH though. Even if it's 50 years.

Fair enough :y:

Who do you think will take over the company after Vince is gone?

Xero
05-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Will there be a point where Vince completely fades out of wrestling, including backstage, or will he be there until the day he dies? If not the latter, what would be your estimated date for Vince's complete fade-out?

Rob
05-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Who do you think will take over the company after Vince is gone?

Obviously will be Stephanie. That's if Vince ever quits. And I think he might out live all of us.

Rob
05-22-2007, 04:33 PM
Will there be a point where Vince completely fades out of wrestling, including backstage, or will he be there until the day he dies? If not the latter, what would be your estimated date for Vince's complete fade-out?

Again, I don't expect Vince to quit. If he dies, different story but with all the roids and stress and whatever else, he should probably be dead already. Maybe he is Satan.

I'd be mildly surprised if he was still doing this in his 70's though.

Arnold HamNegger
05-22-2007, 04:38 PM
Obviously will be Stephanie. That's if Vince ever quits. And I think he might out live all of us.

For some reason, I'd love to see Shane take over the company after Vince is dead and pull a "Norman Bates." Vince would be stuffed and kept in a rocking chair in Shane's office.

Vince- "Fire that useless Diva, SHE'S A SLUT SHANE!"

Shane (holding a knife and wearing a wig) - " SHUT UP DAD, THAT'S YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER!"

The One
05-22-2007, 04:40 PM
How long (if ever) until Wrestling enters into a big upswing like the one enjoyed in the late 90's?

Rob
05-22-2007, 04:41 PM
For some reason, I'd love to see Shane take over the company after Vince is dead and pull a "Norman Bates." Vince would be stuffed and kept in a rocking chair in Shane's office.

Vince- "Fire that useless Diva, SHE'S A SLUT SHANE!"

Shane (holding a knife and wearing a wig) - " SHUT UP DAD, THAT'S YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER!"

Vince would probably try and sneek a peak down her wedding dress too.

Rob
05-22-2007, 04:42 PM
How long (if ever) until Wrestling enters into a big upswing like the one enjoyed in the late 90's?

A very long time. Maybe never. They need new stars and a revamped product and developmental programme long before this happens.

FourFifty
05-22-2007, 04:42 PM
The answer is 42, but do you have the right question?

BigDaddyCool
05-22-2007, 04:43 PM
Was it the one where I was asking things like "JBL, great wrestler, or greatest wrestler?"

Rob
05-22-2007, 04:43 PM

41+1?

Rob
05-22-2007, 04:44 PM
Was it the one where I was asking things like "JBL, great wrestler, or greatest wrestler?"

yeah probably. I forget. It was the same one when we were talking about revamping WWE and I was on about developmental.

Arnold HamNegger
05-22-2007, 04:48 PM

How many times has Johnny Ace had to suck dick to keep his job?

Rob
05-22-2007, 04:52 PM
How many times has Johnny Ace had to suck dick to keep his job?

I lost count after 4923

Arnold HamNegger
05-22-2007, 05:01 PM
I lost count after 4923

:lol:

I think Vince permanently keeps it in his mouth and he's only allowed to take it out 3 times a day for meals.

RVD- "Gee Johnny, can we go to the gym BEFORE Vince blows his first load of the day in your mouth?"

FourFifty
05-22-2007, 05:01 PM
41+1?

No, no, too literal, too factual, wouldn't sustain the punters' interest.

Arnold HamNegger
05-22-2007, 05:03 PM
Who on TNA's roster is most likely to come back to WWE first?

Rob
05-22-2007, 05:07 PM
:lol:

I think Vince permanently keeps it in his mouth and he's only allowed to take it out 3 times a day for meals.

RVD- "Gee Johnny, can we go to the gym BEFORE Vince blows his first load of the day in your mouth?"

He doesn't blow Vince. Vince bullies into blowing Snitsky and Mean Gene Okerlund.

Rob
05-22-2007, 05:07 PM
Who on TNA's roster is most likely to come back to WWE first?

Edit

Dudley Boys

Crossrine
05-22-2007, 05:10 PM
Who on the WWE roster is most likely to leave to TNA? If RVD how will they write him off?

Shaggy
05-22-2007, 05:10 PM
When will Vince purchase TNA...causing all wrestling fans to be depressed that we now only have WWE for entertainment?

wait a sec...its that way now...just minus the purchase...

Anyways...When will Vince purchase TNA?

Rob
05-22-2007, 05:17 PM
Who on the WWE roster is most likely to leave to TNA? If RVD how will they write him off?

I don't think Van Dam will go there instantly. Depends on who they release. I don't see TNA bringing any old ex WWE guy in now. Maybe a hot chick. Test and Charlie Haas couldn't get jobs there.

Rob
05-22-2007, 05:19 PM
When will Vince purchase TNA...causing all wrestling fans to be depressed that we now only have WWE for entertainment?

wait a sec...its that way now...just minus the purchase...

Anyways...When will Vince purchase TNA?

Vince won't buy TNA. Nothing worth buying. Top contracts are not too his liking and aside from the tapes, they don't have anything worth paying for.

Arnold HamNegger
05-22-2007, 05:19 PM
He doesn't blow Vince. Vince bullies into blowing Snitsky and Mean Gene Okerlund.

So does Johnny's wang sucking cause baldness? If so, does Stone Cold Steve Austin put his dick in the freezer first so Johnny can "knock back a few cold ones" with him?

Arnold HamNegger
05-22-2007, 05:21 PM
Edit

Dudley Boys

On a side note, I'm actually pretty interested in seeing The Dudley's vs. The Steiners, just for nestalgia's sake.

Rob
05-22-2007, 05:21 PM
So does Johnny's wang sucking cause baldness? If so, does Stone Cold Steve Austin put his dick in the freezer first so Johnny can "knock back a few cold ones" with him?

Austin wouldn't give him the time of day. The big stars don't.

PepperCarrotMan
05-22-2007, 05:23 PM
Dear Rob.

Why has Gangrel been signed and released several times over the past few years without being used?

Thank You.

- PepperCarrot

Rob
05-22-2007, 05:26 PM
Dear Rob.

Why has Gangrel been signed and released several times over the past few years without being used?

Thank You.

- PepperCarrot

"The creative team has nothing for him".

:D

JT
05-22-2007, 05:26 PM
Rob, what do YOU enjoy about pro-wrestling right now?

Arnold HamNegger
05-22-2007, 05:27 PM
Austin wouldn't give him the time of day. The big stars don't.

So does that mean that the rumors are false of Jim Carrey doing a tribute movie titled "Ace Laurinaitis: Pet Cocksucker?"

Russenmafia
05-22-2007, 05:31 PM
Will John Cena ever lose the WWE title?

Rob
05-22-2007, 05:33 PM
Rob, what do YOU enjoy about pro-wrestling right now?

Jeez!

Not much of what's on TV to be honest. I like Edge's stuff. Shawn Michaels has been fucking unreal but not enough that I watch to see his stuff. Just happy when I do. I have a serious weird interest in watching the Great Khali, especially when he cuts promos. Benoit is God. I did enjoy the Greasers until they won the tag straps. Cena is alright too.

When I can be bothered to give TNA the time of day, I seriously only enjoy watching Christian Cage. Oh and Bob Backlund :D Oh and Christy Hemme :love: She is the number 1 reason actually. The rest of the guys I liked watching have been buried to the point I don't care about their programs or lack of.

I don't care about ROH in the slightest but I will watch if one person I know tells me I should check something specific out. And they did produce the best match of the year last year in my opinion.

Now and again, I'll go out of my way to find some of Mistico's matches.

WWE DVD's are still great however. And all download links are always appreciated.

Rob
05-22-2007, 05:34 PM

Yes. When is HHH back?

Rob
05-22-2007, 05:34 PM
So does that mean that the rumors are false of Jim Carrey doing a tribute movie titled "Ace Laurinaitis: Pet Cocksucker?"

Unfortunately.

Arnold HamNegger
05-22-2007, 05:42 PM
Oh and Bob Backlund :D

Seriously, Bob Backlund at the announcers table = GOLD!

Russenmafia
05-22-2007, 05:46 PM
Yes. When is HHH back?

HHH tried before and failed at WM22. He will fail again trying to beat Superman John Cena.

JT
05-22-2007, 05:47 PM
If Owen Hart had lived to this day, do you think he would have become a Main Eventer with a possible World title run?

Rob
05-22-2007, 05:53 PM
If Owen Hart had lived to this day, do you think he would have become a Main Eventer with a possible World title run?

Seriously, he would have worked with Kurt Angle, HHH, Edge, Chris Benoit, Eddy Guerrero, Chris Jericho, The Rock and every other top worker they had after his death. Every combination of these workers mentioned had a minimum of ***1/2 matches (dunno if Edge worked against HHH though). Owen Hart would have been right there with them because I fail to see how a man of his talents could have bad matches with those guys. Oh and Shawn Michaels also came back.

And on top of the match quality, they would have harped on about Montreal even more than they did. I think with 3 world titles, he would have AT LEAST got 1 run with one of them. They would have pushed him exactly how they pushed Jericho, Mysterio, Angle, Guerrero and Benoit though - Upper mid card.

DarKCentaur
05-22-2007, 05:58 PM

In a perfect WWE, Kennedy would win the belt from him, then feud with Matt Hardy for months.

Realistically though, when IS HHH coming back?

Russenmafia
05-22-2007, 06:04 PM
In a perfect WWE, Kennedy would win the belt from him, then feud with Matt Hardy for months.

Realistically though, when IS HHH coming back?

August I think...

Rob
05-22-2007, 06:06 PM
Get your own "ask me" threads you friggin moochers.

parkmania
05-22-2007, 06:19 PM
Are the WWE ever going to push the tag titles again?

Is there ever going to be an official end to the roster split?

EDIT:

Are Cade/Murdoch actually going to turn face, or is their new attitude with the Hardy's just a ploy to get them to let their guard down?

BigDaddyCool
05-22-2007, 06:33 PM
What is your favor cookie to eat while watching wrestling?

Rob
05-22-2007, 06:35 PM
What is your favor cookie to eat while watching wrestling?

I quite like the Oatmeal raisin ones from Subway.

Rob
05-22-2007, 06:36 PM
Are the WWE ever going to push the tag titles again?

Is there ever going to be an official end to the roster split?

EDIT:

Are Cade/Murdoch actually going to turn face, or is their new attitude with the Hardy's just a ploy to get them to let their guard down?

Serious tag title push? Nope.

Official roster split? Probably not.

Don't care about the last one. Didn't see the last 2 shows.

Mooияakeя™
05-22-2007, 09:51 PM
When will Kennedy be the Main Eventer he so needs to be. When will he be owning the WHC?

God I miss him right now...

Rob
05-23-2007, 07:47 AM
When will Kennedy be the Main Eventer he so needs to be. When will he be owning the WHC?

God I miss him right now...

When he comes back. He'll be champ by Mania next year.

Ben Rodrigues
05-23-2007, 08:22 AM
Can you name every superstar that the kliq held down and a short reasoning behind each one?

Also - any truth to the story that Shawn Michaels & Bret Hart were initially on good terms in 1996 - 1997, basically pulling a worked shoot - even on the wrestlers in the back making it seem that they hated each others guts, until Bret Hart berated Shawn Michaels on RAW (where Bret was in a wheelchair) until the show went off the air?

BigDaddyCool
05-23-2007, 09:50 AM
Do you ever drink/eat soup while watching WWE, or is that strickly a pleasure saved for TNA?

Rob
05-23-2007, 11:08 AM
Do you ever drink/eat soup while watching WWE, or is that strickly a pleasure saved for TNA?

I rarely eat soup. And if I don't, I cherish the moment and don't waste my time watching TNA.

Rob
05-23-2007, 11:10 AM
Can you name every superstar that the kliq held down and a short reasoning behind each one?

Also - any truth to the story that Shawn Michaels & Bret Hart were initially on good terms in 1996 - 1997, basically pulling a worked shoot - even on the wrestlers in the back making it seem that they hated each others guts, until Bret Hart berated Shawn Michaels on RAW (where Bret was in a wheelchair) until the show went off the air?

First question - No. I'm sure some people say they were held back and just used them as an excuse instead of looking in the mirror

Second question - Bret says they got on fine until he came back in late 96. Says he thought he would be coming back to feud with him and then do some tag stuff. Michaels was burying him when he wasn't around in 1996 though.

BigDaddyCool
05-23-2007, 11:26 AM
So, in your opinion, is Bret the whiniest of cry babes, or just a bitch baby?

Theo Dious
05-23-2007, 11:27 AM
Somebody get me a helmet before the shit starts flying. *digs a foxhole*

Disturbed316
05-23-2007, 11:50 AM
What is your favourite match/event of ALL time?

PorkSoda
05-23-2007, 11:54 AM
What happened to Vladmir Kuzlof? Did he get sent back to Oh Vee Double?

Do you eat pizza while watching wrestling?

Rob
05-23-2007, 12:17 PM
So, in your opinion, is Bret the whiniest of cry babes, or just a bitch baby?

Neither.

Rob
05-23-2007, 12:19 PM
What is your favourite match/event of ALL time?

Match - Depends on my mood but I usually pick Owen Hart vs. Bret Hart at Mania 10 for a singles match and The Rockers vs. The Orient Express at the 1991 Rumble as a tag match.

Event - Canadian Stampede followed by Mania 17.

Rob
05-23-2007, 12:22 PM
What happened to Vladmir Kuzlof? Did he get sent back to Oh Vee Double?

Do you eat pizza while watching wrestling?

Vince went nuts when he found out he was the shits and nobody told him he was pushing a useless cunt on TV. All of developmental nearly got closed because of it. He hasn't been sent back yet though. Just in limbo.

I can't think of one time I ate pizza during wrestling. Okay it definately happened once but I forget the show. It was over 3 years ago. Pizza places close too early here.

BigDaddyCool
05-23-2007, 12:27 PM
What move would be best to cure hiccups?

Arnold HamNegger
05-23-2007, 12:31 PM
Will Carlito ever be a major player in the WWE?

Who would win a UFC fight between Lesner and Angle?
(For the record, I may go see Lesner's MMA debut. $10 cheap seats. :y: )

Rob
05-23-2007, 12:32 PM
What move would be best to cure hiccups?

Japanese arm drag.

BigDaddyCool
05-23-2007, 12:33 PM
Japanese arm drag.

Follow up question, can you give me a japanese arm drag, this hiccups are getting annoying.

Russenmafia
05-23-2007, 12:42 PM
Who do you think is better? Rock or Austin?

IC Champion
05-23-2007, 12:47 PM
Question, which bears are best

Rob
05-23-2007, 12:50 PM
Question, which bears are best

How is this wrestling related?

Rob
05-23-2007, 12:50 PM
Who do you think is better? Rock or Austin?

Tough call.

Rocky is one of my all time favourite guys to watch but I'd probably say Austin was all around better.

Russenmafia
05-23-2007, 12:57 PM
What was your favourite Rock Promo?

Arnold HamNegger
05-23-2007, 01:04 PM
Will Ric Flair retire on his own or be forced by injury, death or dismemberment?

Rob
05-23-2007, 01:05 PM
What was your favourite Rock Promo?

Too many to name. Maybe the one where he came back to Raw and got kicked out by Bischoff and was doing the live mic stuff backstage as he was leaving.

The one where he makes fun of all the others in the 6 man Hell In A Cell match was cool too. And his stuff with Hurricane is gold.

Rob
05-23-2007, 01:05 PM
Will Ric Flair retire on his own or be forced by injury, death or dismemberment?

Injury. If he was gonna retire on his own, he would have done it. Injury will probably come before death.

Theo Dious
05-23-2007, 01:15 PM
Too many to name. Maybe the one where he came back to Raw and got kicked out by Bischoff and was doing the live mic stuff backstage as he was leaving.

The one where he makes fun of all the others in the 6 man Hell In A Cell match was cool too. And his stuff with Hurricane is gold.

I'm sorry, the correct answer is the promo he did on Booker T and Shane shortly after returning in 2001 was his best ever.

"Between him being the World Champion Sucker and you wanting a piece of the Rock's ass, the Rock is starting to wonder what kind of Alliance you people are running around here!"

Gold. Not even. Platinum.

BigDaddyCool
05-23-2007, 01:19 PM
I'm sorry, the correct answer is the promo he did on Booker T and Shane shortly after returning in 2001 was his best ever.

"Between him being the World Champion Sucker and you wanting a piece of the Rock's ass, the Rock is starting to wonder what kind of Alliance you people are running around here!"

Gold. Not even. Platinum.

Hahaha!

DAMN iNATOR
05-23-2007, 01:21 PM
41+1?

Nice, try Rob, and one possible answer. But I believe FourFifty was going for “the answer to life, the universe and everything”, which if typed into Google, it's calculator gives the result as 42. It's a question posed in The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy, a very good read if a bit confusing in most parts, and the computer in the book, Deep Thought is the one that comes up with the answer being 42:

<DL><DD>"Forty-two!" yelled Loonquawl. "Is that all you've got to show for seven and a half million years' work?" <DD><DD><DD> <DD> <DD>"I checked it very thoroughly," said the computer, "and that quite definitely is the answer. I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is." </DD></DL>

Arnold HamNegger
05-23-2007, 01:25 PM
Injury. If he was gonna retire on his own, he would have done it. Injury will probably come before death.

I agree. Follow up question: How many ring caused injuries (not plane crashes, etc.) has Flair suffered in his career that have put him out of action?

Theo Dious
05-23-2007, 01:27 PM
Nice, try Rob, and one possible answer. But I believe FourFifty was going for “the answer to life, the universe and everything”, which if typed into Google, it's calculator gives the result as 42. It's a question posed in The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy, a very good read if a bit confusing in most parts, and the computer in the book, Deep Thought is the one that comes up with the answer being 42:

<DL><DD>"Forty-two!" yelled Loonquawl. "Is that all you've got to show for seven and a half million years' work?" <DD><DD><DD> <DD> <DD>"I checked it very thoroughly," said the computer, "and that quite definitely is the answer. I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is." </DD></DL>

The only problem is that the question and the answer can never be known in the same universe, according to Prak the Truthful. Were they to both be discovered, they would cancel themselves out, and take with them the universe, which would be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.
It is possible, however, that his has already happened.

Theo Dious
05-23-2007, 01:28 PM
Also, we can now add this thread to the list of Kane Knight's proofs that wrestling fans are all a bunch of geeks.

Jordan
05-23-2007, 01:30 PM
How much money does ROH make per average show?

Theo Dious
05-23-2007, 01:31 PM

The square root of -1.

Arnold HamNegger
05-23-2007, 01:37 PM
Also, we can now add this thread to the list of Kane Knight's proofs that wrestling fans are all a bunch of geeks.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK DARTH! There's NO WAY that I'm smart enough to be a geek!!

Theo Dious
05-23-2007, 01:41 PM
You don't have to be smart to be a geek, just obsessive. And it helps to be undersexed.

Arnold HamNegger
05-23-2007, 01:44 PM
You don't have to be smart to be a geek, just obsessive. And it helps to be undersexed.

Oh.......well in that case, pencil me in.

Rob
05-23-2007, 01:45 PM

They lose money on shows. Make profit on DVDs.

This thread is dead now. Geeks killed it.

Theo Dious
05-23-2007, 01:46 PM
Well we all know what happens when threads die.

BigDaddyCool
05-23-2007, 01:47 PM
If you were to somehow become an owner of some promotion...could I be your head writer?

Arnold HamNegger
05-23-2007, 01:49 PM
WAIT...I'M NOT OBSESSIVE!!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!!

I'M NOT OBSESSIVE!!!!!!

:shifty:

Arnold HamNegger
05-23-2007, 01:59 PM
Ok Rob, where do you think the state of professional wrestling would be today if WWE had lost the Monday Night War and not WCW? Would WCW have folded eventually anyway? Would ECW have taken over and been the #1 Brand? Would Vince have re-upped and started another company? Could wrestling survive without the McMahons or better yet, would it be an improved industry without them?

Mooияakeя™
05-23-2007, 06:53 PM
Honestly. What do you think of Paul Birchall, now he is OVW champ, do you think he's not coming up then for a looooong time, if at all, ever again.